On RSG issues, I'm pretty hardcore libertarian

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 10
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
RSG - Race, Sexual Orientation, Gender

Immigration - Libertarian

I support letting brown undocumented immigrants move to the US without worry of deportation.  I treat Orthodox Jews living in Palestine the same way and I treat weight lifting gun owning flag waiving rednecks living on Native American Reservations the same way.  The left will claim there is an invasion when white people move to a brown country and the right will claim the equal and opposite when browns move to a white country.  I support the right of people to commit white flight or gentrification; what city you live in should be strictly your choice.

Qualified immunity - Libertarian

War on Drugs - Libertarian (for weed [left wing drug] and vape [right wing drug]).  Legalize both federally.  Let states experiment with legalizing cocaine (white drug) and crack (black drug) if the state wants too, but it's a package deal; you legalize one, you need to legalize both.

Reparations - Libertarian

White people saying the N word - Libertarian

Affirmative Action - Libertarian; the only that should matter is merit, although people born in poor households if young enough should have an easier time applying for jobs (this applies to that Camden home and the West Virginia home equally).

The right has a lot of white supremacists and the left has a lot of white inferiorists; I'm a liberty supremist.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
The right has a lot of white supremacists and the left has a lot of white inferiorists
I am neither left nor right. I stand with the Emperor.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
What if I believe that Japanese race is superior?

I cannot be called "asian supremacist", as China is asian I dont think China is superior in anything.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
What if I believe that Japanese race is superior?
Then you would be a Japanese supremest.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Asian culture is superior though.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheUnderdog
White people saying the N word - Libertarian
I underestimated you
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
In some aspeccts; in other aspects (desire for liberty, average earnings), it's inferior to the US.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yeah; I'm not pro black; I'm pro liberty on RSG issues.  I also don't think there is anything wrong with a straight person using the F slur (and I'm LGBT).
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
@Best.Korea
In some aspeccts; in other aspects (desire for liberty, average earnings), it's inferior to the US.
Homeless people are free, drug users are free, fat people are free, single mothers are free, gangsters are free, woke retards are free, snowflakes are free, religious nuts are free.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Here is how trully free people look like: