Genocide Joe finally pick$$$ Palestine over Israel.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 100
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

Key takeaways:

1. Pro-Palestinian protesters, critical of President Biden and Israel, receive financial support from prominent Democratic donors, including Soros, Rockefeller, and Pritzker, who then fabricate the narrative around their activism.
  2. "Philanthropic contributions" from bigwigs like George Soros, David Rockefeller Jr., and the Pritzker family indirectly support organizations such as
     Voice for Peace and IfNotNow, (Soros organizations that blame the October attack on Israel and USA) which advocate for Palestinian rights.
  3. The donor funding reveals the disconnect between traditional liberal causes and Democratic politics, with donors supporting protest actions that conflict with the broader Democratic agenda.
  4. While some donors express support for holding Biden accountable for supporting Israel, others criticize the tactics of certain protest groups, especially when they involve violence or antisemitism.
  5. The protests and donor pressures torpedo Biden's efforts to retain support from young voters, with a predictable loss for Biden in the upcoming elections depending on the duration and intensity of the protests.
What do you guys think?
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
After giving 1 trillion dollars to Israel to help it bomb every house in Palestine, its strange the government didnt make sure media wont complain about it by pointing out all the bad things Palestine did to its invader Israel. At least some media censorship should have been in effect. Then people wouldnt complain so much about obvious crimes like they do now. But because of US government's incapable decisions, Israel is exposed as a criminal, where before we could have believed that they are just defending themselves on the territory which doesnt belong to them. Do you guys find it hard to justify the killing of tens of thousands of civilians in few months because US government didnt properly censor that info?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Best.Korea
Do you guys find it hard to justify the killing of tens of thousands of civilians in few months because US government didnt properly censor that info?
yep
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
When people know you're trying to trigger them, it becomes much harder.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
When people know you're trying to trigger them, it becomes much harder.
No, not really. I think the Israel's supporters are about as triggered as it gets, so the only thing that becomes harder is my dick. But my dick is not the topic of this conversation, so lets not talk about my dick. What we are supposed to talk about is how harder will US presidents in the future have to try to justify sending help to Israel, as even right now most people agree that US should support Palestine and place sanctions on Israel, and we do live in a democracy, so whatever majority says should be done, should be done, unless you think democracy is bad and that we should have tyrannical dictatorship instead.
FLRW
FLRW
Angel:    God, an estimated 13,450 children have been killed in Gaza, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.

God:        So?  Get me more nude pictures of Melania off Trump's iPhone.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
But my dick is not the topic of this conversation, so lets not talk about my dick.
At least one of us can examine your dick. Neither of us have any reliable intelligence on who is being killed or not killed in Gaza.

FLRW
FLRW

What does Bibi Greyparrot think?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Neither of us have any reliable intelligence on who is being killed or not killed in Gaza.
Yeah, its all fake news. And all the photos of Gaza being destroyed completely are just Computer Generated Images. All the reporters constantly filming victims of bombing are obviously just making those images in their studio. All the hospital records of the dead are also fake. Tens of thousands of Israeli rockets and bombs which happen to hit schools, hospitals and civilian homes are actually equipped with radars that know how only terrorists are in the house. And Israel denying food aid to Gaza is because Israel cares about Palestinians and doesnt want them to get fat during the war and gain too much weight.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
All I see is you blabbing
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Neither of us have any reliable intelligence on who is being killed or not killed in Gaza.
why the fuck are we sending millions of dollars worth of bombs to israel if they can't even slaughter people properly ???!!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Do you have any idea why Palestinians hate Israel so much? I mean, whats up with that? Could it be that Israel is mistreating civilians? I assume you didnt bother to search all the videos of Israel mistreating civilians because confirmation bias prevents you from seeking information which contradicts your view. Sure, I talk a lot, but I never miss the aim and like my dick, I shoot out more and more.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@3RU7AL
why the fuck are we sending millions of dollars worth of bombs to israel if they can't even slaughter people properly ???!!
The fewer people you slaughter the longer the war can last, good for business. See Iraq and Afghanistan.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Do you have any idea why Palestinians hate Israel so much? I mean, whats up with that?
Not sure, hating Jews has always been objectively justified before so there must be a good reason. Let's think on that.

I assume you didnt bother to search all the videos of Israel mistreating civilians
I can watch government mistreat civilians right here at home. I can also watch videos of Palestinians cheering in the street for 9/11, and raping people, and murdering babies, and reminding everyone how proud they would be to stone the gays.

but hey, at least they didn't sit in Nancy Pelosi's chair, that is unforgivable.
FLRW
FLRW
On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain's former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The fewer people you slaughter the longer the war can last, good for business. See Iraq and Afghanistan.

maybe you should tell this guy to slow down
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I can also watch videos of Palestinians cheering in the street for 9/11, and raping people, and murdering babies
Do you have any thoughts about from where such hate towards Israel comes? Is it really likely that Israel and USA did nothing wrong to Palestinians? And if you were in prison and beaten and bombed for your whole life, would you develop better or worse human values as a result? After all, mistreating people a lot is a good way to turn some of them into violent terrorists.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@3RU7AL
maybe you should tell this guy to slow down
Maybe that guy wants to win.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
I can also watch videos of Palestinians cheering in the street for 9/11, and raping people, and murdering babies
Is it really likely that Israel and USA did nothing wrong to Palestinians?
All extant governments have done things wrong. I think it's highly likely that Israel provides more liberty to its citizens than any islamist government would and that the mob of theocrats who fled after trying to murder every Jew in sight are the problem whether they have an internationally recognized government or not.

After all, mistreating people a lot is a good way to turn some of them into violent terrorists.
Being incessant terrorists is a good way to get treated poorly.

I don't know exactly what is happening in Gaza right now, but I am stunned at how many times Israel has held out the olive branch over the history of its recent existence, just I am stunned at how many times that gesture was accepted as a ruse to prepare another round of rockets or another invasion with the explicit goal of killing every Jew in the region.

Some of the genocidal attackers do make exceptions that if the Jews begs for mercy, pays the tax, and sells their daughters for sex slaves they can stay.

Do I feel guilty for doubting the word of such people? No... No I do not.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
 just I am stunned at how many times that gesture was accepted as a ruse to prepare another round of rockets or another invasion with the explicit goal of killing every Jew in the region.

From 2004 to 2014, these rocket attacks have killed 27 Israeli civilians, 5 foreign nationals, 5 IDF soldiers, and at least 11 Palestinians[11]

wow, truly devastating
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@3RU7AL
Just because they're bad at genocide doesn't mean they aren't trying. They tell you what they want and they have kept trying for decades.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I think it's highly likely that Israel provides more liberty to its citizens
No, Palestinians in Gaza are chased out from homes, beaten, imprisoned just for some Israeli reporting them, Israeli soldiers often beat Palestinian children for playing too close to the wall or because some Israeli reports them. There was plenty of video evidence on this, but of course you wouldnt know because your research stops where you begin to disagree with data.

So after Israel has terrorized Palestinians for over 70 years, do you think that Israel deserved to be treated poorly? Because all what I am hearing from you is that "Palestinians deserved it because they are terrorists", but you ignore almost a century of Israel terrorizing Palestinians. It is like you only see that evidence which agrees with your world view. After all, its not Palestinians which came to Israel to take its land, but its Israel which came to Palestine and declared Palestinian homes as part of "Israel". So since Israel has obviously terrorized Palestinians for almost a century, then is Israel the terrorist you speak of?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Just because they're bad at genocide doesn't mean they aren't trying. They tell you what they want and they have kept trying for decades.
it's almost hilarious
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@3RU7AL
It wouldn't be so funny if the IDF didn't have a lot of very expensive rocket interceptor systems or Hamas could get close enough with their AKs. Actually we know what happens when they get close enough, it just happened to quite a few unfortunate civilians.

It wasn't funny, it was disgusting.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
From 2004 to 2014, these rocket attacks have killed 27 Israeli civilians, 5 foreign nationals, 5 IDF soldiers, and at least 11 Palestinians[11]

The Iron Dome system began operating in early 2011,[64] initially deployed at air force bases in southern Israel.

that looks like 7 years of free rocket attacks
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
I think it's highly likely that Israel provides more liberty to its citizens
No, Palestinians in Gaza are chased out from homes, beaten, imprisoned just for some Israeli reporting them,
They did not go into Gaza for years. If Gaza didn't want IDF going into Gaza I have this brilliant idea: Stop the people shooting rocket artillery into Israel.

Israeli soldiers often beat Palestinian children for playing too close to the wall or because some Israeli reports them. There was plenty of video evidence on this
Well it's pretty hard to justify beating actual children. Post the videos.

So after Israel has terrorized Palestinians for over 70 years
I see no special source of terror. They were threatened with a social contract very similar to the one in the united states. They steal some of your money, and you don't get to throw the homosexuals off buildings and you have to let other religions talk in public.

I know that is terrifying to them, but that's more of a 'them' problem.

Palestinians deserved it because they are terrorists
Or threw in with terrorists. They choose to leave in the founding wars because they did not find living in a liberal jewish state to be acceptable. It was a bit of that "if you don't like it leave" bullshit that people constantly pull out like some kind of ace card whenever I suggest that maybe mass institutionalized theft (taxes) isn't moral.

Now preventing islamists from terrorizing anyone their book tells them to is not like taxation, it is objectively immoral; so I wouldn't have minded if Israel had kept every square centimeter they won in war, and in fact I wouldn't complain if they declared war and invaded Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, or Arabia.

They have the higher moral ground in my eyes and will continue to until the people they're fighting are more liberal.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
They did not go into Gaza for years
And you know this because you were there for all those years to observe all the soldiers near the wall? Really, I dont even see why do you keep making stuff up to defend the Israeli aggressor. At this point, its obvious you reject all actual evidence and accept lies without doing any research. You even refuse to do simple google search. Like, what I am saying can only be unknown to someone who lives in a box.

They have the higher moral ground in my eyes and will continue to until the people they're fighting are more liberal
This is possibly the dumbest argument anyone has ever made to defend Israel. I know that Bush and Obama made it popular to think that you get to invade countries which dont agree with your version of society, but all that achieves is even more wars and killings. By your logic, just reverse, because Israel is less traditional, Palestine is justified in invading it? By your logic, every society is justified in invading other societies to impose their own values on other societies? Because its obvious that your liberal values are not any better than traditional values, so why would it be justified to invade a country just to impose your values on them? Well, after you suggested that Israel invades Turkey, I must say there is no much sense to your words and you are obviously a liberal imperialist, which is about as funny as it gets.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Well it's pretty hard to justify beating actual children. Post the videos
Is it really that hard to google "israeli soldiers beating children"?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
They did not go into Gaza for years
And you know this because you were there for all those years to observe all the soldiers near the wall?
No I just thought I would take the claims of one side at face value. You know how it is.

but all that achieves is even more wars and killings.
What happened to death before dishonor?

Death before enslavement is my version.

By your logic, just reverse, because Israel is less traditional, Palestine is justified in invading it?
If tradition was the root value of all objective moral frameworks, yes.

By your logic, every society is justified in invading other societies to impose their own values on other societies?
Not every society is more liberal than others. Also you need to ask nicely first, just to make sure they want to die for the sake of oppression.

I must say there is no much sense to your words and you are obviously a liberal imperialist, which is about as funny as it gets.
What are you pretending to not be a troll now? Sorry, clowns don't get to clutch pearls without it looking hilarious.

Well it's pretty hard to justify beating actual children. Post the videos
Is it really that hard to google "israeli soldiers beating children"?
It's apparently harder than you typing that.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If tradition was the root value of all objective moral frameworks, yes.
You actually think that liberalism is some objective moral framework? I mean, seriously, this one would even make liberals laugh.

What happened to death before dishonor?
That only works with actual imperialists, not with liberal imperialists. Liberal imperialists dont even have honor to begin with.

Death before enslavement is my version
Oh great, you even have your own version. What are you? Liberal samurai?