More bullshit from the MAGA faithful trying to defend Trump

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 24
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
This guy is a convicted felon, who admitted in his testimony that he secretly recorded his former employer,” Vance said, adding: “Does any reasonable, sensible person really believe anything that Michael Cohen says?”
  - JD VANCE

I’m sitting here listening to a guy on the stand that they had to get out of house arrest because he lied in another court to testify in this court,” Tuberville said. (In fact, Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress, not another court. He was also released from home confinement in 2021). - Tommy Tuberville
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of his student. A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” “I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’”
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Too bad professors don't read polls. I am sure he thinks Biden is the smartest goddamn president ever. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Too bad professors don't read polls
What happened to the recession you were predicting for months? What happened to DeeSantis, your choice for the Republican nomination?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The recession turned into inflation, which cost Biden the election.

Most smart people couldn't predict Biden would print trillions of dollars and create inflation knowing full well what happens to Democrats like Jimmy Carter when they run for re-election. Recessions are usually transitory. Inflation lasts a lot longer and compounds monthly. Inflation wasn't on anyone's bingo card in 2022. Neither was continued stimulus spending with the IRA on the cards.
Which is why we still have 3% inflation going into November.

But most professors thought Biden was the smartest goddamn president they ever saw.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW

Biden was the smartest goddamn president they ever saw.
Best.Korea
Debates: 277
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’”
Well, he did think that he can nuke North Korea and blame it on someone else, and he said to a prostitute he had sex with that she reminds him of his daughter, and he thinks that when you are famous, you can do anything, that you can just "grab them by the pussy".
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Sadly, he didn't think 3.5% inflation was a good thing. This is why he will be president again.

He just couldn't hurdle that stupidity benchmark, so now he gets to be president again. 

Plus, the poorly educated don't understand how great 3.5% inflation is for saving the planet.

Trolls and professors claiming Biden was the smartest goddamn president ever won't matter....sadly...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
he didn't think 3.5% inflation was a good thing
Inflation only affects the poor.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Inflation only affects the poor.
And the poorly educated.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Inflation? In my economy?

I am rich and I dont care if I have to pay 2 dollars more for bread.

I literally dont care, I am not poor.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
It just makes it difficult to purchase votes from the poorly educated.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I guess it will be more difficult for Biden to win, but not really.

Poor people are stupid and can be fooled easily.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
It might be too late for Biden to purchase votes from the poorly educated.

Did you hear about the BRICS October surprise? If not, I will remind you in October.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Did you hear about the BRICS October surprise?
No.

If not, I will remind you in October.
I will wait with excitement.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The recession turned into inflation, which cost Biden the election.
What?

Most smart people couldn't predict Biden would print trillions of dollars and create inflation
Didn’t Trump print 8 trillion dollars in 4 years? More than Biden and a record for US presidents? If printing money causes inflation, then Trump triggered the inflation with his excessive money printing 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Sadly, he didn't think 3.5% inflation was a good thing. This is why he will be president again.
He did give us 16% unemployment. Was that a good thing? And over a million Americans died of Covid thanks to his botched response and lack of leadership 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
And the poorly educated.
Sadly the uneducated can only enlist in the navy and work as substitute teachers 

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
If Trump loses office over some crime he did, then your type would be praising it (which you would do if you hate Trump).  The election then would be Biden vs Trump's VP  (and I know in advance whoever that happens to be, you are going to hate and treat very comparably to how you would treat Trump).  Trump's VP would be more electable than Trump is.  But if Trump is irrelevant, then Biden would probably step down and give the role to someone else since he did what he wanted (by restoring the soul of our nation, he means making Trump irrelevant).

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
This guy is a convicted felon, who admitted in his testimony that he secretly recorded his former employer,” Vance said, adding: “Does any reasonable, sensible person really believe anything that Michael Cohen says?”
  - JD VANCE

I’m sitting here listening to a guy on the stand that they had to get out of house arrest because he lied in another court to testify in this court,” Tuberville said. (In fact, Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress, not another court. He was also released from home confinement in 2021). - Tommy Tuberville
Do any of these MAGA cultists ever stop for a moment when attacking people like Cohen to wonder if he's so terrible and such a liar why was he at the center of Trump's world for so long?

(That was rhetorical, of course not)
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
Doesn’t matter. Facts don’t matter to the MAGA MORONS 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
3.5% inflation doesn't matter to Biden Foregones.

More people are worried about getting food than worry over the final episode of a soap opera on MSNBC.

Too bad college professors don't teach that anymore.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
More people are worried about getting food
Lots of food gets thrown away.

In my opinion, stores should, instead of throwing food away, just write "this food is free, might be spoiled" and who ever takes it, takes it.

And about people worried about getting food, just dont reproduce and become a vegan. Your food expenses will go down by about 90% by just practicing these two methods.

Or you can get free food on food stamps.

So I dont see why would anyone be worried about food. In fact, judging by obesity rates in USA, I think you guys have too much food.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Too bad college professors don't teach that anymore.
College professors never taught that, because it’s stupid.