Being Pro choice is being pro abortion/homosexuality.

Author: Mall

Total: 70
Mall
Debates: 348
Mall
One in the same. 

Operates from the same basis. You can't be for one without these other elements.
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
So being pro life is being a homophobe.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

It’s fine for people to be pro life for their own body. Good for you! People who are pro life for anyone else? Fuck off!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
They are not pro life.

They are pro slavery.

Fetus has no right to body of a woman or a man.

So once the unwanted fetus moves from balls into vagina, the vagina is free to reject it.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Mall
So at what point do you make an argument for your assertion?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Mall
In a 'sense of the word Pro Abortion perhaps,

But, if a person votes and argue for Pro Choice,
Then proceeds to give heavily to charities that speak 'against abortion as a choice one should make,
Give people information and pause in getting abortions,
I would not consider them Pro Abortion.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
That's quite the leap. Please elaborate so I have a better framework to reply appropriately and accordingly. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
As I've stated before, being pro-choice doesn't mean that one is necessarily pro-abortion.

And I'm not sure what homosexuality has to do with things.

But I suppose that most folks are pro-recreational-sex.

It's just that some folks get hung up on methodology.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
As I've stated before, being pro-choice doesn't mean that one is necessarily pro-abortion.

Pro-choice is simple, except for those who choose to stick their friggin noses into a pregnant womans  bodily business, without her consent. Sic-n-head.

Much of stems from religous persecution of being on morality side i.e. thy believe killing a a fertilized egg of human is murder and the pregnant woman and all who assist her in her choice should be charged with murder.

Religous nutters who some percentage are also MAGA morons of the Trumpet Cult.

Then there is a whole other set of people malicous --if not deranged people--  seeking to create havoc via chaos, in disregard of a larger set of logical, common sense critical thinking set of concerns about humanitity. Ergo another kind of nutter, that can also be a religous Biblical base moralistic nutter.

...the nutters are always with us, just as the poor are always with us......

So will humanity ever institute a all-for-one and one-for-all spirituality of logical, common sense critical thinking guidlines for finite Earth with a finite set of energy resources, or shall we continue to proliferate humans within a system that has little logical common sense concerns for the ecological systems that sustain the current 8 billion people?

Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
What you stated turned out to be circular so there's only so much I can get out of you on this subject.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Mall
So lets have a recap of the thread:

OP/Mall: Makes assertion of a IF and ONLY IF relationship between two positions, makes no argument (much less a categorical argument) concluding this assertion.

Best.Korea: Reiteration

FLRW: Doesn't respond to the OP besides recognizing the word "abortion" and then vomiting partisan sentence.

Best.Korea: Trollish nonsense

ADOL: asks for that missing argument in OP

Lemming: Does the poetry thing he does without responding to the assertion of OP

Amber: asks for that missing argument in OP

zedvictor4: asks for that missing argument in OP

ebuc: insanity sounds

Mall: @zedvictor4 that's circular

----------------------

*Face palm*
FLRW
FLRW

We all know Trump is pro-recreational-sex.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
None of this makes sense to me. I feel scared.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
Well simply put so anyone can see there is actually no leap but a connected train of movement.

Can you support abortion without supporting the choice of it?

Being that you choose non reproductive use of reproductive capacity (abortion), that equates to a choice in homosexuality or homosexual behavior.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Lemming
Conflicting position.
Mall
Mall
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What so called assertion?
Mall
Mall
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Ok. Maybe you're lost because I was actually interacting with another individual that gave circular points on another relevant thread.

Your C that tried to get into an only A and B subject.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Mall
I think humans are full of conflicting values,
That weigh against one another, before finding ends.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Mall
One in the same. 

Operates from the same basis. You can't be for one without these other elements.
pro-choice = pro-bodily-autonomy

pro-bodily-autonomy = pro-self-identification

and pro-privacy

the government doesn't need to register pregnancy

the government doesn't need to register gender identity

the government doesn't need to register your chromosomes 

the government doesn't need to register vaccine status
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Mall
Operates from the same basis.
The two have nothing to do with each other in terms of what they actually mean, but there is a frequent common denominator in the majority of people who are both pro choice and pro LGBT rights: the belief in freedom.

I  don't know why you try to portray that as a bad thing.
Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
-->
@<<<Amber>>>
Well simply put so anyone can see there is actually no leap but a connected train of movement.
No, there is not. It's a fallacy to compare abortion to sexual preference. That's like trying to fit a square through a round hole, doesn't work. Cannot work and it will never work. 

Can you support abortion without supporting the choice of it?
Sure. It is a medical procedure that should be just as available as removing a benign cyst from somewhere on or from within the body. It's tantamount to an elective surgery and if someone wants to alter the body with their own money, they have that right to do so through 'personal liberty.' Then there are the medical necessities like a dead fetus that would be stillborn that could harm or kill the pregnant woman, severely diseased fetus, ectopic pregnancy, etc.  Moreover, it has been proven that abortion has reduced crime since it became legal via Roe v Wade. 

Then there is the obvious: population control. We already have over 90M unwanted/orphaned children across the planet and add to that the increasing homelessness rate among children and families in increasing. 

Abortion is a necessary evolutionary component of humanity surviving let alone the planet being able to sustain humanity with a sufficient amount of resources.

Being that you choose non reproductive use of (sic) reproductive capacity (abortion), that equates to a choice in homosexuality or homosexual behavior.
Still a leap off the cliff and fall to your death with that unsubstantiated assertion. 
Homosexuals get surrogates and use at least one gamete between the couple in order to reproduce. 
There is just no logic to this nonsensical claim (without clarification that I asked for, and you've still failed to provide) of yours.  
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
Yep. Humans are flexibly or selectively moral.

Processing data relative to circumstance.

It's what we do.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Bang on.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Me too.

I cannot lie.

It's basic bodily entertainment/satisfaction behaviour.

And then there's mixed naked mud wrestling.

Did you know, that Worldwide an estimated 23 million miscarriages occur annually.

Which equates to 44 per minute.

Compared to approximately three times as many induced abortions.

All in all, helping to reduce population increase by approximately 0.1 billion per annum.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
@zedvictor4
@FLRW
All in all, helping to reduce population increase by approximately 0.1 billion per annum.

Thank you Zed. Global considerations began when humans first realized Earth is finite spherical celestial body --in space{ occupied space } Universe comes much later---

1} First Temple civilization {? } Gobekli Tepee..." 11,000 years old,-- [ 8,000 B.C ]-- crafted and arranged by prehistoric people who had not yet developed metal tools or even pottery...."...... A greater consideration of humanities existence built and then reburied in stone/rock that helped to preserve these monuments by not allowing water settle around the monuments and degrade them to a worse state of existence.

2} ..." It was around 500 B.C. that Pythagoras first proposed a spherical Earth,....

3} ..." Juan Sebastián Elcano
completed the first known circumnavigation of the globe in September 1522. The Basque navigator led the tattered remains of Magellan's fleet back to Spain after the commander's death in 1521. "....

4} John Glen orbits Earth 2/1/1962
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Generations:
Silent Generation (1928 – 1945)
...depression era on through WW2  https://y20india.in/generations-guide/

Baby Boomers (1946 – 1964)
..includes the ' I am somebody ' and ' black is beautiful ' of civil rights movement...

Generation X (1965 – 1980) "
... " free as the wind " ..." experienced first video games and computers "...

Millennials (1981 – 1996)
..." technological advancement generation with the internet and globalization "....

Generation Z (1997 – 2012)
..." the vast majority are teenagers or have just entered the world of work "...

Alpha Generation (2013 – Present)
..." ‘Covid’ children "...... " They have grown apart, respecting isolation rules that will surely mark them when they grow up. "..

2006- 2017 ..." Top reason #MeToo movement supporters give is that women deserve respect or equality, and that the movement draws attention to the issues of sexual harassment and assault "...

The moronic ---illogical lack of common sense---  aspect of Biblical religious fundamentalist fanatics,-- like the Biblical poor---, is always with us. Humanity moronic genes exist for various reasons;

1} because Universe allows these genes to exist, ---there can never exist less than a minimum of 12 degrees of freedom allowed of Universe......,

2} inertia i.e.change does not come easy for the masses of momentum, unless certain circumstances arise ....COVID and governmental mandates... or dictators with the power base....,

3} ?

Then there is those with the chaos gene.  Specific kind of trolls --in varying degrees of kinds of chaos--  are an easy  example in posting this, is in error to some degree because it gives the troll energy to know where assessing them.

..." The reasons for trolling are varied including harassment, entertainment, and social learning, although most show antisocial cues. The troll posts can be deliberate, repeated, and hostile in nature to cause emotional harm or distress to the victims (Dickerson, 2005). Many trolls post messages and media on publically available forums just to harass and aggravate others (Bishop, 2014) or simply for their own amusement (Paul, et al., 2015; Thacker and Griffins, 2012). Trolling behaviors could also be looked at from a social context. It could be occurring through social learning (Thacker and Griffiths, 2012), or to gain a sense of belonging and gain acceptable into groups (Bishop, 2013). Thanks to the anonymous nature of the Internet, trolls believe they can perform any actions without concern for consequences (Phillips, 2011a), and this sense of anonymity could be another enabling factor for such behavior (Bishop, 2013). In addition, trolls are known to psychologically provoke and manipulate members of online communities in order to disrupt the normal functioning of these groups (Herring, et al., 2002). "...

Mall
Mall
-->
@Lemming
I think you're the first I've seen to admit that of people (liberals).
Mall
Mall
-->
@3RU7AL
Why does the government do what it doesn't need to?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mall
Why does the government do what it doesn't need to?
scope creep
Mall
Mall
-->
@Double_R
Oh you think I'm trying to portray badness. Just because we're having a subject about this, don't take it bad or good, just for what it is.

You are correct on the common denominator. So you're on the right track.

Mall
Mall
-->
@Amber
Transgenderism also can fit in with the supporting choice which would be supporting abortion/homosexuality.

Choice/preference, whatever.