Who in their right mind would want a ceasefire with these animals!?

Author: Stephen

Total: 41
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Strong independent women maybe.
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
Both sides are bad.

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Best.Korea
Both sides are bad.

What would you say is bad about the Palestinian side?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Stephen
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@cristo71
What would you say is bad about the Palestinian side?
Well, thats a difficult question. I guess Palestine could have been more peaceful and just let Israel oppress them forever.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, thats a difficult question.
It shouldn’t be difficult if you hold the opinion you claim to hold.

Ask Burger.King a question, get a Whopper for an answer. Hey, don’t forget the fries!

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@cristo71
It shouldn’t be difficult if you hold the opinion you claim to hold
But I dont.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Best.Korea
Absolutely shocking.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@cristo71
Okay, only Israel is bad.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Best.Korea
Good for you! You should be safe from death threats now.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@cristo71
Yes.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Palestine BK:

Home of the Mujahid...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I tried to say that Palestine is bad, but you guys just dont believe me. You think only Israel is bad, which is historically accurate, I guess.
Moozer325
Debates: 6
Moozer325
Yeah, I agree with Korea. Palestine shouldn’t have resorted to horrible violence, but Israel kinda had it coming, and now is trading one punch for ten.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
with a side of medium Inshallah and a large sook.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
It's kinda funny that Americans killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the Iraq war, alone; but is also an authority on international war crimes....

Apparently the best way to stop student protests on universities in Iraq is to....bomb them first?

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Greyparrot
My only response to that, is that my country just plain sucks on foreign policy. We have so much power, but we use it so horribly, that I would much rather just not live in a super power. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
I just find it weird that the same ultra-educated on US universities are against killing for a select group, and are just fine killing other brown people in the Middle East to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars....

Is that what passes for an educated, enlightened society? Yes I agree, this isn't a place to be proud of anymore.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
It's kinda funny that Americans killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the Iraq war, alone; but is also an authority on international war crimes
That is funny.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
I just find it weird that the same ultra-educated on US universities are against killing for a select group, and are just fine killing other brown people in the Middle East to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars....
i wonder why nobody protested the iraq war 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Many did, but Democrat leaders shamed them saying they were "unpatriotic"

Including then Senator Biden, who voted to kill people in Iraq.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Democrat leaders shamed them saying they were "unpatriotic"
They fell for victim's mentality.

"Bad thing happened to me, so now I have a right to do bad things."

It happens.
baggins
baggins
-->
@Moozer325
 ...horrible violence, but Israel kinda had it coming...
Could you elaborate, I'm not too informed on the subject btw so I'm not being sarcastic or something like that. Did Israel "had it coming" because they are there unrightfully or did they "had it coming" because they retaliated with too much force. And by "horrible violence" Im assuming we are referring to Oct 7th?
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@baggins
I’m not and expert on this, so don’t quote me, but to the degree I understand it Israel has been gaining control over the area, and taking lands that were formerly set aside for Arabs. “Had it coming” was a little much, but instead of retaliating with more force than necessary, they should be looking at the actions that triggered this event.
baggins
baggins
-->
@Moozer325
I see. I’m no expert on this either, I’ve probably spent less than an hour researching this topic but from the little I have read “the actions that triggered this event” are the following:

1. Arabs and Jews have been living there for centuries under the control of the British, Ottoman and other empires.

2. After the Holocaust and after being pushed around from country to country it was decided that the European Jews definitely needed some place to go. It was decided by the UN that this place is nowdays Israel where theres already a lot of jews residing for centuries living with the arabs.

3. Israel and almost every other country agreed to a two state solution and Israel agreed to occupy only 20% of the land. At that time there was no country such as Palestine so they were not really taking anything from the Palestinians. The way I see it, if the land was under the control of the British it was theirs to give if they decided to. 

4. The arab community basically refused and started a war which it lost, then it was followed by other muslim countries invading Israel (unsuccessfully) and this process of starting and losing wars resulted to loss of a lot of territory (and obviously other misfortunes)

5. Now apparently they agree to a two state solution but Israel refuses maybe because they feel they cant trust them anymore and living together is not possible.

This is very shortly and dumbly summarized and theres obviously a lot of events in between but if Im wrong about something anyone feel free to correct me. Im sure its probably more complicated than that. (Im most definitely wrong or misinformed about something, like I said I haven’t researched too much)
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
Cradles of civilisation and all that shit.

And we the descendants of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@baggins
so they were not really taking anything from the Palestinians.
except their farms and homes
baggins
baggins
-->
@3RU7AL
Could be idk. Im not sure which incident you are referring to exactly. From what I know the jews were purchasing land from the British and the Ottoman Empire. It was especially easy to purchase settlements during the Ottoman period since the ottomans were pretty greedy and corrupt. Many of these lands (farms and homes) were purchased from Arab owners or absentee landlords, and some were also seized through foreclosures. After that, you are correct, they did indeed evict their tenants and sometimes the arabs refused to leave leading to clashes between them.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@baggins
This is very shortly and dumbly summarized
It's pretty much right.

Gaza is basically it's own state and the government is Hamas regardless of other representations. If Hamas was not the real government the real government would not tolerate Hamas using its territory to commit acts of war.

So you can't really tell what people mean these days when they say "two state solution", they could just mean "you know those people who have been making war on you and breaking the Geneva convention at every opportunity? Give them effective control of the west bank where tons of Jews live."

I think Israel has been more patient and measured than any nation in history and it's is high time for a one state solution: Israel to annex any territory that launches artillery at them or serves as a staging point for rape murder gangs. Keep going until you run into countries that don't let that happen and don't let anything go.