Sam Stevens should not have been banned

Author: Wylted

Total: 120
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
Sam states "analgesic is not this specific facebook profile" in response you state something like "since you have narrowed down the list of 6,000,000,000 possible people to 5,999,999,999, you have doxxed her and shall be banned". 
That is not what transpired.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
So Sam Stevens is a liar?
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Yes, he is!

Wylted
Wylted
I'll just PM analgesic and ask her what happened so we can see who the liar is. We'll see if he merely stated she was not a specific facebook user. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He abused me, her and other users verbally, regularly on and off-site.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Idc how deep the doxxing went, he is toxic all-round.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
A STATEMENT FROM SAMSTEVENS: 

Wylted's thread is buzzing lol. Although I'll be unbanned in 2 days ish, I figured I'd just post this here as I can't respond to it there: "Sam was banned for providing specific details about another user which indicated that (a) Sam had doxxed the other user" I never doxxed Zarro, I do not have their information. The post that I got banned for making analyzed the differences between what Zarro said about themselves over the years and what the person, Rachel, was all about and how they did not match up. "Sam suggested that he wanted his information to be used by others to dox the user in question." I wanted them to use the information I provided to look into it and come to the same conclusion that I came to, that Zarro is not who they say they are. As to what others do with the information, I can not control.

"When offered the chance to defend himself, Sam chose not to contest the facts of what he did" Bsh characterized it as doxxing off the bat even though it clearly wasn't the case. He provided his argument and used very poor analogy to explain my actions and why a ban would be given. I proved his analogy wrong and provided the correct course of action that a mod would want to take if they wanted to preserve the site user base, keep drama at low levels, etc. I also said why the AMA created the perfect venue to pursue questions related to Zarro and questions concerning who she says she is; after all, 'she' specifically said she'd answer any and all questions. An example would be Neil Degrasse Tyson opening himself up to a Q&A session from the public, getting asked questions regarding his recent sexual assault allegations, and Tyson/the security at the venue dismissing and removing people from the audience who press the issue and want some answers. Don't open yourself up to "any and all" questions and get mad when people press the issue that you've been dismissive or reluctant to talk about. In Zarro's case, she said that the first questions asked in her AMA concerning her backstory were retarded even though, as we've come to find out, they are not. It is what it is... if someone wants to C/P this in the thread, feel free. Is Wylted on discord(?), if not show him this or ask him to join another hangout sometime.I wish I could jump into wylted's thread now but I have to wait 3 whole days >.>

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
I kind of agree with Poly about the whole talking about banned members while they're banned thing, but I don't see a way to do anything about it without cracking down on members' freedom to critically examine or speak out against mod decisions.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Wylted
"That's cool. Do you find that you gravitate more to people who have been banned or sanctioned by an authority?"

I do, but that is not why in this situation. I can't disclose why without revealing personal information disclosed to me.
I understand. Thanks for answering the personal questions.

Vader
Vader
@RM

It's funny cause you don't realize how toxic you are accusing people of toxicity
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In time we'll see who has to watch how they talk about the other, Supa. You are the disrespectful one who needs to be put in his place, I know respect and pay it when it's due.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Castin
Yet you do it.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yeah, I've been an offender in that regard too. I've joined in discussions about recent bans and the member(s) involved. It's hard not to speak up when there's a lot of confusion or argument over a ban.

Vader
Vader
@RM

I know who to respect and why to respect them. I don't respect people on the internet who have no authority and doxx people for fun. Especially on this website.

You can look in your stupid fucking mirror, and call yourself a GOD/KING of this site. Good for you buddy. I can speak on behalf of DART, we do not care you have 54 debates and have won by practically noob sniping Type1. But good job, good job. How much do you get paid to be #1 on the site?

Vader
Vader
@RM

Also you are just a crybaby tbh. You block for no reason and the @ them. The reason for blocking them is so you don't interact with them in any way shape or form. Your just an instigator cry baby. This is the truth. rEaL g ShIt

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Get some thicker skin, you hilariously fragile hypocrite.
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
Sam was banned? What?

Get a grip. There's no way he's worth banning.

Edit: Good to see it was only a few days. Would've been ridiculous to permanently ban him.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
Disagree.
Vader
Vader
Your the crybaby. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You block for no reason and the @ them. The reason for blocking them is so you don't interact with them in any way shape or form. Your just an instigator cry baby. This is the truth. rEaL g ShIt

I don't respect people on the internet who have no authority and doxx people for fun. Especially on this website.

You can look in your stupid fucking mirror, and call yourself a GOD/KING of this site. Good for you buddy. I can speak on behalf of DART, we do not care you have 54 debates and have won by practically noob sniping Type1. But good job, good job. How much do you get paid to be #1 on the site?

Your the crybaby.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Vader
Vader
stop responding to whatever I say in shitty Lil Jon Remixes. It makes you look more like a crybaby
Vader
Vader
be caweful. if i keep attacking you bsh may get angwy again and ban me for no reason.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So why should I be careful of you abusing me and getting banned for it?

852 days later

badger
badger
lol
badger
badger
Please point me to more on this.
badger
badger
I don't know how you lot can ban Wylted and think that's a good move. 

15 days later

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@badger
I'm glad you're here. I missed you
badger
badger
-->
@Wylted
I missed you too buddy lol.
Wylted
Wylted
This is another ban that needs to be overturned still. How is saying somebody is not somebody, doxing.  Also it seems the user death was banned for stuff that seems completely out of his character, therefore I assume it is false. I talked to death many times, he seemed pretty nice.