There is no such thing as a virus.

Author: Somebody

Total: 128
Somebody
Debates: 6
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
I'll just wait till you address debate post #89. It appears that you have no answer, so you are now using diversionary tactics and trying to derail the debate as a weak attempt to stave of a big defeat and total white wash of your pathetic and weak responses. Don't listen to Goldtop. This person is the biggest debate cheat and authoritarian suck up that ever lived.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
This is how pseudoscience works, you have failed to address any of the major errors in your asserted claims, you have just continually changed the subject, and asked new questions each time. If I answer this one, you’re going to ignore the answer - as you have each time so far.

You demanded I give you evidence, I gave you evidence, you demanded I explain how viruses “find” their hosts, I did, and you ignored it, then asked something else. How about you start providing some details other than your vague hand waving?

I will be happy to address your post #89, once you have addressed the key information in - literally - every single one of my posts so far. Why not start with post #87, #84, #81.

These all contain key evidence that complete refutes your nonsense, and you keep failing to address them.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
Sounds like the typical rantings of a person who was boxed into a corner by undeniable facts and is looking for an escape door to me.

The failure to satisfy Koch's Postulates by producing an experimental disease in animals by the inoculation of pure culture was not in itself damning. Koch, himself, had sometimes failed in this regard.

If you can't reproduce a virus from a pure culture and then create the same results means that you have no virus in other words.
Thus, because I am experienced in lab work I can recognize the incompetencies of the lab procedures whereas you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Extract - Those who already had a vaccine in hand were quick off the mark to promote their vaccines as sure preventives or cures for influenza. Drug manufacturers aggressively promoted their stock vaccines for colds, grippe, and flu. These vaccines were of undisclosed composition. As public anxiety and demand swelled, there were complaints of price gouging and kickbacks.13 (p. 114–6) Preexisting vaccines of undisclosed composition were also endorsed by physicians such as M.J. Exner, who actively promoted in newspaper interviews and testimonials the vaccine developed some six years earlier by his colleague, Ellis Bonime.

Reply - Profiteering from untested vaccines.

Extract - In the crisis atmosphere of the pandemic, the Pittsburgh vaccine developers isolated their strains, prepared the vaccine, tested it for toxicity in some laboratory animals and in two humans, and turned it over to the Red Cross for use in humans—all in one week.

Reply - By today's standards this would be a punishable crime with a 50 year jail sentence. Totally crazy hysteria with no possibility of producing anything of usefulness to the human body.

Don't forget that germ theory and vaccination were created by 2 people who were not biologists or doctors. Just con artists or snake oil salesmen. Thus, you can't build a solid foundation of science a on bed of quicksand.

Extract from vaccination liberation- 
A report from US Secretary of War Henry L Stimson not only verified these deaths but also stated that there had been 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of yellow fever vaccination during only six months of the war.
That was only one of the 14 to 25 shots given to recruits.
Army records also reveal that after vaccination became compulsory in the US Army in 1911, not only did typhoid increase rapidly but all other vaccinal diseases increased at an alarming rate.
After America entered the war in 1917, the death rate from typhoid vaccination rose to the highest point in the history of the US Army.
The deaths occurred after the shots were given in sanitary American hospitals and well-supervised army camps in France, where sanitation had been practised for years.

Still waiting...........................
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
1.) Koch’s postulates don’t apply to viruses, and has been superseded by the Bradford Hill Criteria as a result.

2.) That people marketed vaccines that didn’t work, doesnt mean that the entirety of the deaths due to Spanish flu in North America were caused by medical intervention or bad vaccines of some kind. This is literally incoherent and illogical.

3.) Using a few limited and isolated examples in order to extrapolate into wild conclusions is incoherent and illogical.

Now,

Please address posts #87, #84, #81

In these posts I demonstrate the key peices of evidence that systematically demonstrate that these illnesses cannot possibly be due to diet, that your wild claims cannot explain the real world patterns of these outbreaks, and to which you currently have no argument.
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
1. You have dropped Koch's Postulates and adopted the Bradford Hill Criteria. Well done!
But, unfortunately they both support the germ theory of disease. Germ theory was invented by Pasteur who married the rector's daughter to gain power over Antoine Bechamp. He was an ambitious sleaze bag in other words. Pasteur was a chemist and Bechamp was a biologist. Thus, Pasteur was interfering into things that he didn't understand. Thus, he got everything mixed up and ended up with reversing Bechamp's analysis of how germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause.
The Bradford Hill Criteria uses the obnoxious word "subluxation" several times. It is designed to be confusing and over complicated as a means of hiding the truth. Subluxation is a chiropractor's term used to describe a vertebrae misalignment. Bradford Hill was a chiropractor.

I once went to a chiropractor because they were offering a free examination. They x-rayed my back and showed me the results. I was shocked. According to the photo my back was completely broken. Luckily, I was trained as a photographer and could see that the photo had been manipulated and that two different photos were joined together to give the illusion of a misalignment. I ran out of that place as fast as I could before they got my money.

Do you have any more convincing evidence? lol

2. Are you calling the US Secretary of War Henry L Stimson a liar?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
I didn’t drop Koch’s postulate, I said it didn’t apply. It doesn’t apply because viruses require cells to replicate - meaning you camt culture them the way you can bacteria - and given that his rules predate the discovery of viruses - it’s kind of fair.

What you’re doing, is the text book reply of a pseudoscientist, you cite out of date science when you feel it agrees with you, then find whatever nonsensical and incoherent reason you can think of to dismiss the genuine rebuttal.

No, Koch’s rules don’t apply to viruses. If you think they should, you’re an idiot. If you feel me referencing Koch directly is “dropping it”, then you’re a special type of idiot.

Now, given this entire thread is made up of your hasty generalization, and your tenuous over assertion that small individual factoids demonstrate grand schemes and patterns - your second point is like most else - made up.

To prove Spanish flu was caused by hospital intervention a you have to demonstrate a clear correlation between hospital stay, vaccination, illness, death. You don’t do that, because you’re making things up, and when you do this analysis it will refute your position. Instead, you’re forced to do what you’re doing now, taking individual points that demonstrate tiny examples, and the. Extrapolate them to wild conditions.

This is another example of you incoherently throwing out any random fact you feel agrees with you, without any factual or logical basis for those claims.

Now, as you’ve been repeatedly ignoring the key facts that refute your position, let me reiterate the core facts and evidence that refute your position so you don’t have to go back through all the posts you ignored:

So as I keep pointing out: diet is wholly insufficient to explain any viral or bacterial disease.

For example, for the disease of Spanish Flu. You claimed it was caused by dietary problems caused by food shortages. However:

1.) There have been multiple flu outbreaks over the last 130 years that were not associated with any food shortages. Why did these happen?

2.) North America, and parts of the world not affected by food shortages still suffered.

3.) There were food shortages in 1916 and 1917 prior to the outbreak, and severe food problems during WW1 for the troops - yet these were not major years, or major groups who were victims of the Spanish flu.

4.) The flu disproportionately killed the health and young, rather than specifically old or inform groups.

Summary: You continually claim flu is caused by diet: but there is absolutely no correlation between who died, who got sick, and what diet that they had. None at all. As a result, your claims are nonsensical and incoherent.

In terms of Malaria:

You claim Malaria is down to vitamin D insufficiency - as is Rickets.

1.) Rickets still occurs in people who don’t leave the county in places like Sweden, Canada, and the UK: Malaria does not.

2.) Malaria is physically limited to specific geographical regions, and people who have travelled to them.

3.) Incidence of Rickets does not appear to correlate to incidence of Malaria in any way, shape or form.

4.) The idea that everyone who catches malaria has less vitamin D, whereas everyone outside this are gets plenty of Vitamin D - except for the people who travel and catch Malaria - who must have fine vitamin D, and then have poor vitamin D intake for a few days - and this is enough - Is utterly nonsensical.

5.) Having a mosquito net has a major predictive factor in determining who gets Malaria.

Summary: You claim malaria is caused by diet: but there is absolutely no correlation between who catches malaria and diet, and the major facts and evidence about Malaria just cannot be explained diet.

Moving on to small pox.

1.) People still have bad diets - they don’t catch smallpox any more.

2.) Eradication of smallpox coincided with immunization - not dietary improvements.

3.) People with good diets and poor diets caught small pox.

4.) You claim small pox and flu are caused by lack of vitamin c. People still catch the flu.

5.) people who caught cow pox didn’t catch small pox.

6.) people didn’t catch smallpox twice - even though their diet didn’t improve.

Summary: claims that smallpox was due to diet are made up and are directly refuted by evidence and analysis.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
You are still using the fast skater over thin ice technique. You mention lots of topics in fast succession in the hope of overloading me and confusing me at the same time. I will answer them one at a time after digging around to find all the mistakes, corruption and trickery that is germ theory. I have worked in a laboratory so I have inside information of viral nonsense and knowledge of electron microscopes so you are on a hiding to nothing. "I'll be back!" (Arnie) tomorrow to shoot down your pathetic collection of lies and nonsense.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
This is a summary of all the points you haven’t answered to any substantial degree over the last three pages.

There are no mistakes - diet cannot explain the details of any of these outbreaks; you’ve only provided generic assertions and nonsense.

Given the most basic scientific errors you’ve made, if you ever worked in a lab, it was as a cleaner.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
It appears that you have failed to study the origins of vaccination. Where did it come from? What was its original purpose?
The origins of vaccination go back thousands of years to the very primitive beginnings of human existence. In early human times, it was thought that animals had super powers because they never get sick and can run very fast. Humans on the other hand, got sick regularly because they started eating agricultural products which caused their gut to leak and allowed bacteria to enter their blood stream. But humans didn't know that this was the cause at this stage.One day, some smarty pants thought that if you mix the blood of animals with human blood, then, the animal's magic powers will be transferred over to humans. Great idea! Genius! Lets do it!

Many centuries later, Edward Jenner would use an old wives tale about a milk maid who had cow pox and was 'immune' to small pox or never got small pox. But, then again, people who live on farms are generally healthier than city folk because they have access to fresh fruit and vegetables which is the real reason for not getting sick.

Quote - "you cite out of date science when you feel it agrees with you"

Is that why you recently referenced the Bradford Hill Criteria which was written in 1965? Wow! Now that's what I call being up-to-date! lol

Note - Why don't you study Leaky Gut Syndrome and get really up-to-date! 

So, are you saying that the American Government hospital archives information on vaccination deaths during 1918-1919 which I supplied is all lies and nonsense? If so, then, what would you call a valid source? 

What did you say? The medical system says that leaky gut syndrome is not a source of any disease. I am sure that they wouldn't just say that because leaky gut syndrome proves that the last 200 years of medicine has been a gigantic fraud. Doctors are too honest to do anything like that. Surely. lol
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Superficial assertions that say Smallpox was caused by diet, are meaningless - as actual detail of smallpox and putbreak epidemiology demonstrate it cannot be down to diet.

I covered this in detail multiple times, and summarized your problems with the 6 points above. None of which you’ve actually addressed. Let me repeat them:

1.) People still have bad diets - why they don’t catch smallpox any more?

2.) Eradication of smallpox coincided with immunization - not dietary improvements.

4.) You claim small pox and flu are caused by lack of vitamin c. People still catch the flu why not smallpox.

5.) people who caught cow pox didn’t catch small pox regardless of how good their diet is

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
All these different disease names is just baloney. Small pox, cow pox and flu are all one and the same thing which is vitamin deficiency disease.

Lets look at the medical archives material from that era to see what really happened.

Oh shite!!! These people are mass murders! How do they still get away with this nonsense?

A short history of Smallpox Vaccine
Vaccination was not discovered by the famous Dr. Jenner. Some believe a form of inoculation waspracticed by Egyptians thousands of years ago. There is some question about if both inoculationand vaccination were used in India circa 1500 BC.In China, a dried powder made of dried smallpox scabs was blown into the nostrils as a preventive ofsmallpox from before the birth of Christ until about 1100 AD and then variolation, the taking ofsmallpox infected matter from one human to another, was practiced from 1100 through the 17thcentury.The Arabs practiced inoculation from the Middle ages onward. This practice was used in Denmark,Poland and Scotland in the late 1600s. and was introduced to England in 1717. This common placepractice originated in the pre-scientific age as a superstition.1763 Epidemic of smallpox in France attributed to inoculation. Practice prohibited for 5 years.1791 Jenner inoculates his 18 month old son with swine-pox. In 1796 repeats using 'cow-poxmilkmaid' vaccine.1796 First two vaccine test subjects, James Phipps and Jenner's son, both die later of TB before age21.1798 Jenner claims it was the “horse-grease cowpox” to have all the virtue against smallpox.1802 Jenner extols to parliament, “the merits of cowpox alone which in his Inquiry he hadcondemned.” (in 1798)1839 A smallpox epidemic swept England and killed 22,081 people.1840 Smallpox inoculation, the method brought from Turkey in 1717 was condemned by Parliament.1853 Smallpox vaccination made mandatory. Refusal punishable by fine.1857-1859 Smallpox epidemic killed 14,244 people.1863-1865 A second epidemic killed 20,059 lives.1867 A more stringent compulsory vaccination law was passed. Refusal punishable by jail time.1871 Population was 97.5% vaccinated.1871-1880 During this period of compulsory vaccination, the death rate from smallpox leapt from 28to 46 per 100,000 population.1872 England experienced its worst ever smallpox epidemic which claimed 44,840 lives.1878-1898 Leicester, drops vaccination, installs sanitation with the result that during 20 years thedeath-rate from smallpox is one third that of the vaccinated Army and Navy.1898 Parliament passed the “conscience Clause” of the Vaccination Acts. This repeal of mandatoryvaccination followed 14 volumes of data refuting the value of vaccination.Stopped Mandatory Vaccination: England 1907. Holland 1928. Australia 1925. USA 1971.(In the USA, by 1929, all states but nine had removed compulsory vaccination.)

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
You have been incoherently asserting that these diseases are based on diet for multiple pages now. We all understand what you believe the cause to be. Unfortunately, as I pointed out repeatedly, the evidence doesn’t stack up with your claims.for example:

4.) You claim small pox and flu are caused by lack of vitamin c. People still catch the flu why not smallpox.

5.) people who caught cow pox didn’t catch small pox regardless of how good their diet is

Nothing you’ve said so far provides any answers to any of these, please stop ignoring them.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
You just ignored a whole page of refutation. What next?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
On no planet, universe or plane of existence was anything you said a refutation.

What you did was primarily to restate the same thing you’ve been saying since the start of this thread, which is completely untrue, and fails on the most basic principles of logic and coherence.

All you’re doing is throwing together a series of largely unrelated claims and facts, and asserting that they all prove your point. You don’t have a very good grasp of logic, so I’m drilling home the fundamentals of why you are wrong, as you have been ignoring it since the start.

So what we do know, is that it’s impossible that smallpox is due to diet. We know this for 6 reasons:

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
I have supplied government records which shows that small pox vaccination was ineffective and caused more deaths in the general population than for people who weren't vaccinated. Thus, your argument has been blown out of the water. 

You think that you can fast skate your way out of this one, obviously. But, sorry, the ice has cracked and you have fallen into the icy depths of freezing cold logic and evidence.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
That’s nice.

Unfortunakey, just posting a link - then asserting it proves your entire position, without providing any details, explanations or justification - is not logical or coherent.

Importantly, nothing you said is in any way related to your claims about diet causing smallpox, and doesn’t address anything I have been talking about for the last 3 pages and you have been ignoring:

Lets see if you are willing to address any of them, or are simply going to keep deflecting and dodging.

Nothing you’ve said so far provides any answers to any of these, please stop ignoring them.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
The link contains all the refutations that are necessary. You haven't read it. When are you going to reply in a civilized and appropriate manner instead of acting like an immature 14 year old. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
No it doesn’t. Nothing about it refutes anything that I’m referencing. The reason being is that I am specifically pointing out why small pox isn’t related to diet, and simply can’t be, as a result of all the actual evidence.

You are mostly just using insinuation, implication and hand waving to assert that I’m wrong. It’s not even really clear what you’re even trying to use your facts to support. You’re implying that because lots of people caught smallpox - that mandatory vaccination of children at the time was ineffective - that isn’t evidence that smallpox isn’t a virus, nor that it is caused by diet. That makes no sense. What also makes no sense is you claiming smallpox is related to diet, yet no one catches it any more: I mean come on doofus. Why does no one catch smal pox any more? 

So let me ask again: how can you explain the following, or are you going to keep trying to dodge and deflect.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
To prove that viruses don't exist. Answer these questions -

1. How did the first person to see a virus know that it was a virus without any references as to what a virus looks like?

2. How do viruses find their host if they have no legs, arms, eyes, ears, brains, sense of touch or means of locomotion?

3. How can something that is dead, suddenly come to life?

4. How can viruses survive in the atmosphere and sunlight  without any walls for protection. (very fragile)

Note - Plants are static life forms. But their seeds are very tough and durable because they can't run away from predators. Viruses are supposedly  static according too, according to nonsensical viral theory. Thus, logic dictates that they wouldn't last 5 seconds in a hostile world.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Youve been dodging my question for, maybe 3 pages now. Lets move it to a single question:

If vitamin C deficiency causes Small pox, why does no one ever get small pox any more?

Are you asserting that every human being on the planet, for the last 40 years is getting the right amount of vitamin C - including those who are hospitalized for vitamin C deficiency?

You make no sense.

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Ramshutu
You make no sense.
I agree as most here do.  He appear as a religous radical fundementalist that can never get beyond the end of there nose of serious truthful considerations.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
So, the Artful Dodger himself is calling me a dodger? Gor blimey. What next Guvner?
That's 2,564 unanswered questions from Ramshutu verses 3 unanswered questions from myself. That's fair or what!

Quote - "If vitamin C deficiency causes Small pox, why does no one ever get small pox any more?"

I have stated several times so far that there is only one human disease which is vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases as the medical system would have you believe. The medical system likes to complicate things so that they can deceive people into thinking that illness is a complex issue that needs an expert like a doctor to fix it. That's how they make money. They are in the business of deception and money making. They are not in the business of health. If you want good health you had better look elsewhere because you will never get it from a doctor. In pristine nature, animals never get sick. Farm animals may get sick because they are put in small pens and feed on unnatural foods. Humans get sick because they eat unnatural foods like grain, sugar, dairy and drink alcohol. These foods will cause inflammation and blockages throughout the human body. Small Pox is just a symptom of vitamin deficiency and maybe some faecal contamination of the water supply. In the old days, sewerage water was often mixed in with drinking water due to leaky pipes. Dangerous chemicals were added to food as preservatives because they didn't have refrigeration. Toxic chemicals like lead and mercury were commonly added to foods to give them colour. Note - Mercury oxide is a bright reddish orange colour which was added to meat and lollies to give colour. Thus, we can plainly see that city based food was full of dangerous and poisonous chemicals. Food manufacturers benefit from germ theory because it lets them get away with murder. Small pox is just an eruption of the skin. When toxic chemicals and sewerage water are ingested, the body tries to expel them through the skin. Thus, we have small pox.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
I asked you why no one catches small pox any more.

Smallpox is a condition that is uniquely typified by outbreaks of infectious pustules all over the body, it occurred in multiple epidemic clusters, and killed millions of people. This doesn’t happen any more. No one catches small pox, no one catches a disease that has the same diagnostic properties, and certainly no one does from it.

I asked you, if smallpox is related to diet, why does no one - in the entire world - has died in these circumstances in the last 40 years.

Screaming - without evidence - that small pox is not a real diseases - doesn’t answer that question.
Asserting - without evidence that Smallpox is caused by vitamin deficiency - doesn’t answer that question.
Accusing medical professionals - without evidence -  of making up diseases and poisons - doesn’t answer that question.
Repeating the same ridiculous nonsense at how this is just leaky gut syndrome A without any evidence - isn’t answering the question.

This is simply you evading the question. If Diet causes small pox, you would see small pox today in people who have poor diet? Why do no one have the typical pustules of small pox, and how was it eradicated as a disease.

In reality, your nonsense claims are made up - and make no sense. You’re claims seem unable to explain even the most trivial question like this, and rather than answering the question, you seem to be forced to simply regurgitate the same nonsense.

So please answer the question.

If diet causes small pox - why is there no longer any small pox.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
You are as thick as a brick.

Here are some photos of modern day skin eruptions which are similar to the small pox eruptions. Thus, you can't say that skin eruptions don't occur anymore. The so called 'ebola virus', 'syphillis virus'  and 'chicken pox virus' all have skin eruptions which are exactly the same as 'small pox virus'. The medical system just changes the name as a means of hiding the similarity and to confuse people into thinking that disease is a complex thing.

I have answered your question and showed evidence. Now you can answer my questions which you have dodged and evaded thus far.

To prove that viruses don't exist. Answer these logic questions -

1. How did the first person to see a virus know that it was a virus without any references as to what a virus looks like?

2. How do viruses find their host if they have no legs, arms, eyes, ears, brains, sense of touch or means of locomotion?

4. How can viruses survive in the atmosphere and sunlight  without any walls for protection? (very fragile)

5. How does a entity (virus) that kills its host pass on its genes and what does it gain by killing the host?

6. If viruses are proteins, then why don't small insects like ants find them and eat them all?

Note - Plants are static life forms. But their seeds are very tough and durable because they can't run away from predators. Viruses are supposedly  static according too, according to nonsensical viral theory. But they are very fragile and have no tough skin to protect them. Thus, logic dictates that they wouldn't last 5 seconds in a hostile world.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
lol wut? The key features of small pox: 20+ mortality rate, eruption of itchy scab by pustules over the entire body a few days after severe fever onset that last weeks. That is not like any other “skin condition” of any kind. It’s not like Ebola, or any other illness. There is no image you can point to in the entire world of someone who died after a fever, with smallpox like pustules, no Ebola sufferers who you can point to who had smallpox symptoms.

Stop pulling ridiculous bullshit claims out of your arse, you’re going to lose your watch!

So, unless you’re willing to actually provide some evidence to backup this ridiculous nonsense, please answer the question:

why dont people die of smallpox any more?

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
I have answered your question and showed evidence. Now you can answer my questions which you have dodged and evaded thus far.

4. How can viruses survive in the atmosphere and sunlight  without any walls for protection? (very fragile)

5. How does a entity (virus) that kills its host pass on its genes and what does it gain by killing the host?

6. If viruses are proteins, then why don't small insects like ants find them and eat them all?

Note - Plants are static life forms. But their seeds are very tough and durable because they can't run away from predators. Viruses are supposedly  static also according to nonsensical viral theory but they are very fragile and have no tough skin to protect them. Thus, logic dictates that they wouldn't last 5 seconds in a hostile world.

Still waiting.....................................................?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
You didn’t answer my question, you literally made up a nonsensical claim, that is not supported by objective reality.

You can’t simply pull claims out of your arse, with no evidence, and then call them “answers”. This is absurd pseudoscientific limbo jumbo, that has absolutely no value.

So please, answer the question: why do people not catch small pox any more? 

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
Small pox isn't a virus, dim wit. So the question isn't valid. There is no such thing as a 'contagious disease'. Its just a scam. And you are just a sucker of that scam.

The proof is that nobody has ever weaponized a virus. That's because they don't exist. You can't weaponize a nothing, can you?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
People used to die - en mass - of small pox, in clusters and epidemics. They do not any more. Why not?

So far the only reason you’ve been able to come up with, is a demonstrably untrue assertion, that you have made up, and is not supported by any evidence at all.

In actuality - this is literally your entire belief here is just that. As I’ve pointed out, none of your claims here actually hold any water, you’re free to believe whatever nonsense you want - but don’t try and pretend any of this ridiculous made up clap trap is truez

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu

Note - Plants are static life forms. But their seeds are very tough and durable because they can't run away from predators. Viruses are supposedly  static also according to nonsensical viral theory but they are very fragile and have no tough skin to protect them. Thus, logic dictates that they wouldn't last 5 seconds in a hostile world.

Still waiting.....................................................?