There is no such thing as a virus.

Author: Somebody

Total: 128
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Again, no you didn’t answer the question: People used to die - en mass - of small pox, in clusters and epidemics. They do not any more. Why not?

So far the only reason you’ve been able to come up with at all, is a demonstrably untrue assertion, that you have made up, and is not supported by any evidence at all. Hence is not actual an answer / because it is false.

In actuality - this is literally your entire belief here is just that. As I’ve pointed out, none of your claims here actually hold any water, you’re free to believe whatever nonsense you want - but don’t try and pretend any of this ridiculous made up clap trap is true.

Somebody
Debates: 6
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
I have answered your question and showed evidence. Now you can answer my questions which you have dodged and evaded thus far.

To prove that viruses don't exist. Answer these logic questions -

1. How did the first person to see a virus know that it was a virus without any references as to what a virus looks like?

2. How do viruses find their host if they have no legs, arms, eyes, ears, brains, sense of touch or means of locomotion?

3. How can something that is dead, suddenly come to life?

4. How can viruses survive in the atmosphere and sunlight  without any walls for protection? (very fragile)

5. How does a entity (virus) that kills its host pass on its genes and what does it gain by killing the host?

6. If viruses are proteins, then why don't small insects like ants find them and eat them all?

Note - Plants are static life forms. But their seeds are very tough and durable because they can't run away from predators. Viruses are supposedly  static also according to nonsensical viral theory but they are very fragile and have no tough skin to protect them. Thus, logic dictates that they wouldn't last 5 seconds in a hostile world.

Still waiting.....................................................?

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
Again, no you didn’t answer the question: People used to die - en mass - of small pox, in clusters and epidemics. They do not any more. Why not?

As you’re:

1.) Refusing to answer the specific question I’ve been asking for multiple pages.
2.) Will not provide any evidence that anything you’ve said is valid or accurate.
3.) Youre now repeating these literally insane questions that any one reading this can tell are the product of profound ignorance, stupidity, or severe mental illness.
4.) Not actually prepares to engage in a scientific debate.

I will treat your replies as a concession: because it is self evident that you’re trying to avoid any questions.

I will be happy to continue once you are able to :

a.) Answer any of the dozen questions asked on the last page with more than just nonsense pulled out of your ass.

b.) Back up any of your claims with both reasoned logic and evidence, that makes it look that you’re actually interested in scientific learning instead of  just waving your penis angrily at passers by - which is mostly what your nonsensical and incoherent diatribes are the intellectual equivalent of.

c) Ask questions that are not so utterly absurd that they make people question your competence as a human being, leave alone as a scientists.

At this time, I would like to thank you for spending so much effort trying to deflect, dodge and otherwise evade any attempts to justify your position: this is clearly intentional, and now appears to be solely down to your inability to justify your position.

This obvious concession is noted.

Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu
I have answered your question and shown evidence. Now you can answer my questions which you have dodged and evaded thus far.

To prove that viruses don't exist. Answer these logic questions -

1. How did the first person to see a virus know that it was a virus without any references as to what a virus looks like?

2. How do viruses find their host if they have no legs, arms, eyes, ears, brains, sense of touch or means of locomotion?

3. How can something that is dead, suddenly come to life?

4. How can viruses survive in the atmosphere and sunlight  without any walls for protection? (very fragile)

5. How does a entity (virus) that kills its host pass on its genes and what does it gain by killing the host?

6. If viruses are proteins, then why don't small insects like ants find them and eat them all?

Note - Plants are static life forms. But their seeds are very tough and durable because they can't run away from predators. Viruses are supposedly static also according to nonsensical viral theory but they are very fragile and have no tough skin to protect them. Thus, logic dictates that they wouldn't last 5 seconds in a hostile world.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Somebody
concession accepted.
Somebody
Somebody
-->
@Ramshutu

80 days later

K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@Somebody
"you can't make any money from the vitamin deficiency theory of disease."

A) I am now convinced that this is Akhenaten from DDO.

B) Vitamin supplements are also a marketable item. More importantly, they would be marketed at a similar level to pharmaceuticals because they would CURE DISEASE.
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@K_Michael
I am now convinced that this is Akhenaten from DDO.
Very, very probably.  But he seems to have gone.