A classic: From creator god ==> Specific God

Author: ludofl3x

Total: 1,007
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
There is no direct evidence that people worshipping Yahweh sojourned in ancient Egypt, let alone during the time the Exodus is believed to have happened. [from the article]
whose names indicate that forty-five were of Asiatic origin. [from the article]

Christian apologetics. Meaningless.

A highschool student are you having a lend. What a joke.

None of this is evidence of your claims.
I do know what 70 weeks is and your "prophesy" says 70 weeks, you pretend to yourself that 70 weeks is 490 years and then claim the prophesy was fulfilled in 490yrs, but the prophesy says 70 weeks regardless of the lies you tell.

Did Yahweh ever dictate to the bible authors?

Try this, actual science.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
There were many enemies around them that wanted to do them harm. 
They were an insignificant little backwater that foreign armies spanked, without breaking step, on their way to real battles.

PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted
There is no direct evidence that people worshipping Yahweh sojourned in ancient Egypt, let alone during the time the Exodus is believed to have happened. [from the article]
whose names indicate that forty-five were of Asiatic origin. [from the article]
Ridiculous assertion. An argument is judged on the basis of its factualness and logic, not who holds the position, or else I could use the same argument of meaninglessness on any atheist that used one of the talking points found on an atheist website. That is what is constantly rehashed on these debate forums, these atheist talking points. 

A highschool student are you having a lend. What a joke.

None of this is evidence of your claims.
I do know what 70 weeks is and your "prophesy" says 70 weeks, you pretend to yourself that 70 weeks is 490 years and then claim the prophesy was fulfilled in 490yrs, but the prophesy says 70 weeks regardless of the lies you tell.
No, you know what 70 weeks means to you, not what its intended meaning was to the culture in which it was written. You are clueless to that meaning. I have demonstrated the biblical understanding a number of times but it is like arguing with a stone when dialoguing with you. You are blind to seeing/understanding the points because of your worldview bias. 

As I pointed out earlier, it is pointless dialoguing with you. You regurgitate the same talking points all the time. 

Did Yahweh ever dictate to the bible authors?

Try this, actual science.

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted
There were many enemies around them that wanted to do them harm. 
They were an insignificant little backwater that foreign armies spanked, without breaking step, on their way to real battles.

More twaddle. What does any of this mean? Are you anti-semitic?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
So Yahweh never dictated anything!
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted
So Yahweh never dictated anything! 
No idea of what you are talking about and don't care.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
You know exactly what I'm talking about and you are to cowardly to address it.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@3RU7AL
When you say, "who asked you" these are clearly the words of a schoolyard bully.
No, they are the words towards someone who rudely butts into a discussion making demands, like a school yard bully would do, so you just described yourself.

When you say, (essentially) "you're an idiot" these are clearly the words of a schoolyard bully.
No, that would said to someone who was an idiot. And where did I say that exactly? Are do you too have to lie to make your point?

This forum is full of liars, so I'm not surprised.

If you can't defend your claims with specifics, just say so.
Says the guy who is utterly incapable of defending his claims. Run along, junior. Go read a book and learn something.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted
No idea. You did not provide the context.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted
You mean "too cowardly" and again you insult me, put me down, and falsely accuse me. That is why I enjoy our exchanges so much that I tend to avoid your remarks.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Goldtop
No, they are the words towards someone who rudely butts into a discussion making demands...
You don't seem to understand how a public forum works.

You have, however succeeded in convincing me that your claims are baseless.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@3RU7AL
Far and away better than you, dude. Have you ever moderated a forum? I've moderated several well run forums. This is one of the worst run forums, the admins and mods are completely clueless on how to run a forum. They admitted from the get go they had no idea. They still don't.

You have, however succeeded in convincing me that your claims are baseless.
Coming from you, that's laughable as you're one of the worst debaters here and have made countless baseless claims that others have easily called you out on, but unfortunately, you were incapable of rising to the occasion. Again, go read a book and learn something about reality. There's a good boy.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Goldtop

Anybody can reply to any post.  If you want a private conversation, you're in the wrong place.

You refuse to provide specific examples to support your claims, as if you can't be bothered, and yet, inexplicably spend your precious time repeatedly spewing childish ad hominems.

I look forward to your attempts to weasel your way out of this with more bullying tactics.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
It's simple enough even for you to understand.
Did your god ever dictate what was to be written in the bible?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@3RU7AL
As usual, your reading comprehension and thinking skills are literally non-existent. You should read more books and educate yourself, perhaps take some remedial reading courses so you can understand what other people are saying as opposed to what you believe they are saying.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Goldtop
As usual, your reading comprehension and thinking skills are literally non-existent. You should read more books and educate yourself, perhaps take some remedial reading courses so you can understand what other people are saying as opposed to what you believe they are saying.
Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. [LINK]
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@3RU7AL
That's hilarious coming from you, who has yet to debate anything without using fallacies. Lol.