Author: ludofl3x

Total: 1,007
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Melcharaz
im aware of this. 
Then you understand why I remain skeptical of your claims.

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@secularmerlin
Of course! i was skeptical until i experienced the Holy Ghost and the healing of God.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
And how is that different to cows jumping over the moon?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@disgusted
because my experience cannot be denied by me. Others? sure! thats why i invite all to try God and see his goodness.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
But your god is a fictional character invented by IPSS, why would I be at all interested in joining your delusion that it is a real and not fictional character. If someone were trying to convince me that superman was real would you you expect me join him in his delusion?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@disgusted
You assert that he is fictional, but do you have any proof he is fictional? You have none, I have proof that he is not, The spirit in me which will resurrect me in the rapture is my proof.  Also, my peace, my loving of the brethern,  basically everything in 1 john chapters 1-5 will describe the faith and attitude of the elect.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
And what is it like being Napoleon?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@disgusted
I wouldn't know, im not Napoleon.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Melcharaz
Of course i was skeptical until i experienced the Holy Ghost and the healing of God.
What was your experience exactly and how have you determined that its source was some god(s)?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Melcharaz
The mods can prove you're a sock puppet of EtrnlVw.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
The chap who believes he is Napoleon has the exact same reasons you have for your beliefs.
I saw you indirectly called me Napoleon in another thread. I don't get it. The trope of Napoleon usually means two separate things that i'm aware. Neither of which make sense in the way you're using it. What does the "chap who believes he is Napoleon" mean?  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Melcharaz
God is able to express himself in more ways than one, if you have had out of body experiences or have had visions or miracles, those fall perfectly in the perimeters of scripture.   If God gives you the ability to prophecy and it comes to past then i cannot fault you for being used by God.  However, a prophecy must always come to past exactly as it is said.   And there have been prophets who did prophecy, but turned away from the faith. The gifts of God are without repentance after all. 
So every experience i've had that proves my own belief to me is from god messing with me? I would like to ask why, but i'm sure you'll say something on the lines of Satan is misleading me. But here is the thing, i've had both dark and good experiences, i know the difference. Although, the dark experiences actually turned out to be positive in the end. The point is here, i have experiences that take me away from the God of the Bible... i can clearly, bc of my experiences, see it is man-made and influenced by evil... why would i have this clear revelation? I can never go back bc of it. 

Btw... make sure you press reply so i can see a notification. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Melcharaz
If i prophecied you would be struck by a semi truck 3 days from now, are you willing to accept that prophecy is not irrelevant?

Prophecy = stems from ? { mental states of mind }

Prediction = stems from ?

Prognostication = stems from ? extrapolating outward//forward from  historical patterns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wishing for relevant resultant

Hoping for  relevant resultant

Praying for a relevant resultant

Thinking for a relevant resultant.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@mustardness
prophecy is of the lord regardless of intention or desire, there have been many people who have died according to the word of prophecy, would you argue the one who prophecied wanted them to die?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Outplayz
I don't know what you have went through, nor do i know your reasoning or how you concluded it in terms of God or devil or whatever, I do know that God often gives problems to help us understand what we really are.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Melcharaz
Hi man.

Hey, How did you go from believing in god to joining the correct religious group?

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Melcharaz
I just see the man-made element of religion, clearly. I don't want to go through all of them, but just leave you with this... i don't understand how you think fallible man wouldn't corrupt and influence the exact book you're reading today. The people of that time enjoyed watching humans die, they enjoyed torturing other humans for fun, they enjoyed enslaving man... these are the people you are trusting, plus all the other narcissist control freaks that translated and kept and changed the Bible along the way. Now... this has nothing to do with your ultimate beliefs. Although, i would probably say bc of this influence you probably wish some humans were different or that they sin when they are just being human... like gay people. But, whatever... i think it's disgusting to be with a man... but whatever they do they do... difference is i don't think they're sinning. That would be from your book.

As long as you don't try to change laws to effect their lives, i don't care what you believe. I actually hope whatever you believe comes true... bc there is an important reason you are following all of this... bc you want to go to heaven. In my belief, you'll get your heaven (most likely; there are caveats)... problem is, in your belief i only get hell. Therefore, it all started there were i saw how human the Bible is... it doesn't even know people like me exist. So, you can answer the man-made element questions here... and, the heaven element on the other thread... or you can answer both here. Or, like most you can run... bc i'm telling you, no Christian to date has been able to answer this paradise paradox. I've basically given up on all other arguments... bc if you can't get passed this, everything else is moot and i will continue to think the Bible is man-made. It's just interesting to me how Christians (and almost all other religions) just don't care what i find beautiful. It's all about what they want. Makes perfect sense why too... fits into my platform.... yeah, it even answers that.    
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
Name ten and the prophesies involved.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
Your delusions are on an equal footing to the delusions of the man who believes himself to be Napoleon.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
Cool man. I'm sure being non-delusional is fun... i'll let you have that dull life. I prefer to be insane... it's more fun. 
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I believe God was true and he verified it with his spirit and his word being true in the process of time.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@disgusted
name 10 what?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@secularmerlin
peace, unexplainable peace. And it guides me into the truth of God.  I have no worries when life is crushing me, i have no fear when im under attack. I have Joy in the situations that should bring tears and tears for others when i ought to have rest.

I feel his spirit when i speak to him and when i praise him it is joy that i don't words for.  I find more truth in his word than i did the day before and nothing has made me to utterly fall.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Melcharaz
peace, unexplainable peace. 
If it is unexplainable then how have you determined that it comes from some god(s)?
And it guides me into the truth of God.
How does it do this exactly, especially if you have no explanation?
 I have no worries when life is crushing me
That is good to hear but any number of different stripes of theist and atheist can e patience optimism so it doesn't exactly necessitate your god(s) now does it?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@secularmerlin
Him that i have not seen, though i love, though not seeing him now, believing i rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
i have not seen...not seeing him now

Ok so how do you know there is anything there?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Melcharaz
prophecy is of the lord regardless of intention or desire,
Prophecy is state of mind or consciousness etc.

You words continually and repeatedly  are of no significant relevance to humans reality on Earth.  I believe you know this truth but choose to act irrationally and illogical for personal  reasons going back to your childhood that none of us will have ever have the whole story to analyze.

there have been many people who have died according to the word of prophecy, would you argue the one who prophecied wanted them to die?
Ditto my above to pretty much anything you have to say. Your words meaningless ergo  not worth the price of the pixels use to present them.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
name 10 what?

there have been many people who have died according to the word of prophecy
Them.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
I feel his spirit when i speak to him
Ask him for a cure for BPAN and an almost infinite list of other devastating childhood illnesses. Let's see how much love he has. You won't get an answer because you are talking to yourself and you don't have the answers.

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@secularmerlin
I suppose some god(s) could but if that is the case I'm not sure how to distinguish between the "true" godclaim and the thousands of "false" godclaims. They All have a similar level of evidence. The anecdotal experience of its followers and it's scriptural writings/recitations. I swear I am having virtually the same conversation with Yassine. "Oh allah explains everything and you can't explain anything therefore allah". Please don't bother telling me why you think Islam is incorrect by the way it doesn't matter. Islam being incorrect does not make you correct.
- Please don't blame your limited understanding & ignorance on your interlocutor. Dunning-Kruger effect much?