God is not....

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 106
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Harikrish
What the hell are you posting about? I'm not arguing from only the Bible goof, I'm making claims about what is more accurate about God and spirituality. As well I have no concerns about the inaccuracies of the Bible because I don't argue for its perfection. The Bible is not always right, it contains errors as well as it's denominations and I have pointed out a few. So what exactly is your point here, you could have addressed anything in the OP specifically if you disagreed with it but instead you went on a posting Bible scripture rampage for no reason. I evaluate all religious sources and learn/observe what is correct and what is junk. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
 I evaluate all religious sources and learn/observe what is correct and what is junk. 
How exactly does.one make this distinction?
Goldtop
Goldtop
I evaluate all religious sources and learn/observe what is correct and what is junk. 
They are all junk simply because none of them can show anything they claim to be valid, just like you can't show anything you claim is valid.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@EtrnlVw
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@EtrnlVw
What the hell are you posting about? I'm not arguing from only the Bible goof, I'm making claims about what is more accurate about God and spirituality. As well I have no concerns about the inaccuracies of the Bible because I don't argue for its perfection. The Bible is not always right, it contains errors as well as it's denominations and I have pointed out a few. So what exactly is your point here, you could have addressed anything in the OP specifically if you disagreed with it but instead you went on a posting Bible scripture rampage for no reason. I evaluate all religious sources and learn/observe what is correct and what is junk. 

You posted everything that God was not.

You said:" The Creator is not as stupid as people make God out to be

Faith is an action that produces results, not empty beliefs with no reason to believe in them. It is a spiritual element based on trust and confidence so that the individual may develop substance and effective power to overcome obstacles

Spirituality is objective not subjective

God cares for the individual soul, not specific groups of people and special clubs

God does not preordain some people in heaven and some in hell

Hell is not an eternal torture pit, it's a temporal prison for crimes committed against creation

God does not create evil, evil is produced through individual motives it is not a thing rather a course of action

God does not hide from people, rather spirituality is a process and God wants the soul to learn from that process and part of that cultivation involves a much deeper objective than for God just to appear to people. In other words there is a reason God wants you to dig deeper

God does not form the individualized soul with preexisting content and conditions, content and conditions are developed through many factors which involves the soul and its desires and perceptions. God creates the soul with a creative imagination, but not with a predisposition

God does not control everything or predestinate the souls choices. God grants the soul the ability to become a co-creator in creation without intruding on its abilities, attributes and decisions

Spirituality does not cause or make people do evil and stupid things, the person was already evil, unintelligent and stupid, beliefs are irrelevant to that

Theism is not without evidence, does not lack evidence rather spirituality is SIMPLY of a different nature than that which we observe in the physical aspect of our experience and quite frankly is chock full of evidence that correlates with that specific nature

God is not limited to one religion, one belief, one universe or one or two places of an afterlife. Rather religion is limited, the universe is limited and our personal experiences are limited. God is eternal and unimaginably creative and unlimited

God is not rigid, mean or one-dimensional. God expresses itself through creation in so many ways and is extremely dynamic

God is not limited to our personal perceptions and so be careful how you label and judge God

God is not stupid and if the average person knew what exists within the God-worlds they would be shocked on so many levels

God has a specific, personal journey for each soul and no one is left behind, you are all a part of the very heart of the Creator"

I gave you a list from the Bible of what God is:

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Continued....

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@EtrnlVw
contiinued from previous post.

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.
---

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@EtrnlVw
are you asserting these claims based on the bible? If so, the bible contridicts some of your statements.  "I make Good, i create evil."   just 1 example.
Goldtop
Goldtop
the bible contridicts some of your statements.
The Bible contradicts itself, hence all Christians who use the Bible to demonstrate anything contradict themselves.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Melcharaz
are you asserting these claims based on the bible? If so, the bible contridicts some of your statements.  "I make Good, i create evil."   just 1 example.
If you are using the Bible  as evidence to show what God is or is not then the Bible should be taken in its totality. Christians are selective in what they quote from the Bible. But that is dishonest and misleading. Without the Bible there is even less to support the Abrahmic religions (Judaism, Christianity or Islam).

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@Harikrish
the bible in its totality shows God as creating good and evil.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Melcharaz
the bible in its totality shows God as creating good and evil.

So God suffers the same weakness as man. The bible tells us God raped Mary with the help of the Holy Spirit. 
disgusted
disgusted
The title should read "gods are not"
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@disgusted
The title should read "gods are not"

Better still the title should be what God should not do. God picked on the Jews throughout the Bible. The flood was a failure. Noah's family returned to their evil ways. It took the Romans to put an end to the Jewish nonsense. Over a billion Roman Catholics is proof they succeeded where God failed.

16 days later

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@keithprosser
What are the obvious warts?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@EtrnlVw
Specifically about your kick about organized religion and such...

The Orthodox Church would agree with you that God is not limited.

Also, interestingly enough I have heard the church referred to as "Not an institution with sacraments, but a sacrament with institutions!"

I am sure you would recognize a great deal of what you are saying in the teachings of The Church. 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@EtrnlVw
.......New WORLD News.........every since the elimination of the Abrahamic GODS to Comic Book Mythology in 2022 the Middle East has had 
an unprecedented surge in new infrastructure and cooperation among the up and coming generations....never before has there been such
unity and harmony among the people of this region where some of earliest and advanced cultures flourished 6 - 8 thousand years ago...

More excitement is building as researchers are discovering more and more amazing artifacts and information on these amazing ancient 
civilizations...

As the older generations DIE off and take their horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE Comic Book GODS and DOGMA
to the grave with them... a revitalization of the region has occurred in place of the CONFLICT - FEAR - VIOLENCE....which
dominated the region for 5000 years...

These are truly EPIC TIMES as all of HUMANITY has trashed the Abrahamic GOD construct for POWER and CONTROL of the MINDS 
and LIVES of BILLIONS....now that humanity is FREE from the parasite VAMPIRE bondage founded by the defunct Roman Catholic Church
and the MUSLIM Allah God garbage....it's like a perpetual spring time all over the planet...

Live WELL - LONG and PROSPER is the new MANTRA of humanity....a true breath of fresh air now that the HELL on EARTH Abrahamic
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD are meaningless Mythology and Comic Books for entertainment only...