God is not....

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 106
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Wrong again. Being in hell is what your god created them for.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@EtrnlVw
Again, no reason to use the term "God" for that....
Alright, I'm not willing to discuss a language that is not even my mother tongue anyway.

Okay, but you could learn about it AND experience it. But why not? you yourself are a sentient conscious being, so why reject the idea of another one? or a higher one? is that really that farfetched? consciousness comes from consciousness...
I'm not saying there couldn't be a higher conciousness. I'm just saying that your "God" described by judaism tradition can't be that higher conciousness you refer to.

Besides, what you experience is not the same at all as what other people experience. So, this is not a good way to demonstrate there is a higher consciousness around. 

While I do practice and take insights from the Bible I'm not referring to that. I'm an Omnist meaning that religions are the interpretation of that reality and I learn from all of them. That doesn't mean they are all correct either, thy have truth and they have errors.
That's interesting. You must know then that Judaism was a consequence of several traditions and religions that appeared before. So neither Judaism nor Christianity (which is nothing more than a heresy of Judaism) are original religions, but they were moulded and evolved over time based on other beliefs.

You can believe that without making the assumption that people just make things up, why assume that instead of accepting that people are trying to interpret what they are observing? to take the position that everyone is lying I have to ask myself how much have you looked into and researched within spirituality?
Ok, let's say people misrepresent reality and what they are taught all the time, which is a well documented phenomenon. As an example, Jesus was a simple human being as you and me, but he was so outstanding as preacher that his followers started to magnify and exagerate his figure and the stories around him, as a consequence it appeared fantastic stories such as the miracles, the resurrection, the appearences of dead prophets and so on, all of them exagerated by his followers and based on hearsay. In fact, it's almost true, according to many scholars, that Jesus was married and had a boy. But once again, that couldn't be an appealing story for a new religion, so his followers changed the story in order to magnify Jesus. Even the belief that he's a God started very late after the Christian church foundation. You must know the story, it's very well known, Christians got divided into two groups, the ones who believe Jesus was God and the others who believe Jesus was just a prophet. And I can tell more, but I guess you can find it out by yourself.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@IlDiavolo
You've got to recognise that reading is not for you.
Yes indeed, you must be mentally retarded, let's recap.

You make a claim about how we should understand God, without any explanation and when pressed for one, you toss out the first title of an article you googled and didn't read about drug and alcohol addiction, and now you're telling me reading's not for me?

You are one brain dead, lying Christian, Archy.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Goldtop
You're a retarded funny troll. Lol. And not because I tell it, but because it's a concensus. Almost everyone here thinks the same way.

And I'm not even Christian. Haha. How did you come to this conclusion?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@IlDiavolo
I'll take that as a concession considering you still haven't explained anything nor provided any kind of defense for putting up that link.

You told us you're a Christian with your other userid from DDO, Archy. Whatever game you're trying to play as IlDummio isn't fooling anyone.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
Alright, I'm not willing to discuss a language that is not even my mother tongue anyway.

Haha, just pointing out that you don't need to use the term God in place of knowledge if you don't even accept a God exists. That's a little strange, it's kind of not needed unless of course you do accept the Creator exists and wish to argue that God (as a Being or higher consciousness) possesses all knowledge and everything in creation comes out of the universal mind. Then in that sense, knowledge can be affiliated with "God".

I'm not saying there couldn't be a higher conciousness. I'm just saying that your "God" described by judaism tradition can't be that higher conciousness you refer to.

But as I explained I'm an Omnist, meaning I learn about God in every form through all legit forms of spirituality...not just the Bible. I will agree what is correct in the Bible and I will disagree with what is not. All in all my beliefs are not limited to just the Bible. The Bible has some good information but it's not perfect.

Besides, what you experience is not the same at all as what other people experience. So, this is not a good way to demonstrate there is a higher consciousness around.

That is irrelevant, you are purposed to learn what it truth and what is error despite what anyone tells you. First hand experience is the only way to demonstrate spirituality to the self. And that of course is due to the nature of Theism and spirituality.

That's interesting. You must know then that Judaism was a consequence of several traditions and religions that appeared before. So neither Judaism nor Christianity (which is nothing more than a heresy of Judaism) are original religions, but they were moulded and evolved over time based on other beliefs.

Well let me be frank, the Bible is not all copied it has its own perceptions and unique works. Could some things have been borrowed? sure, but they could still put there own meaning behind any illustrations or story. So, I'm going to hesitate on agreeing with you here because I do happen to really admire Jesus and what he exemplified in the Gospels and to me, they are definitely unique. Jesus was certainly a spiritual Master. But, there are more than one spiritual Masters and they come in many forms all with the same basic purpose for the soul. These Masters come to this planet and help redeem mankind and their corrupt ways. Note, the opponents of Jesus in the Gospels were the corrupt religious authorities not the common man/sinner. The organized religious system had no idea what it meant to abide in the light of God. Everything to them are rules, doctrines and wealth/power/control.

Ok, let's say people misrepresent reality and what they are taught all the time, which is a well documented phenomenon. As an example, Jesus was a simple human being as you and me, but he was so outstanding as preacher that his followers started to magnify and exagerate his figure and the stories around him, as a consequence it appeared fantastic stories such as the miracles, the resurrection, the appearences of dead prophets and so on, all of them exagerated by his followers and based on hearsay. In fact, it's almost true, according to many scholars, that Jesus was married and had a boy. But once again, that couldn't be an appealing story for a new religion, so his followers changed the story in order to magnify Jesus. Even the belief that he's a God started very late after the Christian church foundation. You must know the story, it's very well known, Christians got divided into two groups, the ones who believe Jesus was God and the others who believe Jesus was just a prophet. And I can tell more, but I guess you can find it out by yourself.

I'm not going to discount the idea or claim the Gospels were exaggerated or facts and teachings were left out. On the other hand, I will remind you that the Gospels come across as very genuine and Jesus WAS a spiritual Master. Masters are unusual and the higher the level the more profound the manifestations/abilities. Even if some of the accounts were exaggerated Jesus was certainly an above average man just judging by his disposition and ethics. I seriously doubt there was a good enough motive to make up this Jesus character in the time it took place, for it would have been certain suicide. The only thing that makes sense, is that Jesus existed and defied the religious rulers and was murdered for it. But again, I'm not a fundamentalist so my beliefs are not the same as a lot of the misconceptions and bizarre doctrines you mainly hear of.
As far as Jesus being God, this traces back to Hinduism and eastern thought. Jesus actually said we are all sons of God (Gospel of Thomas) as well as we are "one". Jesus' confession that he was one with the father (God) is actually not new, we all come out of the heart of God as sons and daughters not just some souls....ALL souls and so in essence there really is no distinction between the very nature of God and the nature of the individualized soul other than our limited states of awareness. God has access to all channels of awareness and Jesus was killed for an Eastern system of thought and belief.
Basically you are not required to buy into religious doctrines if they don't sit well with you, as I said you are an individual on your own spiritual path and you have all the keys within yourself. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo

It would help if you knew the origin of consciousness, we've discussed it before I believe I created a topic on that. You are consciousness (which is also the pure form of God), that is your observation point. The key, is to learn about the physical body, the reason for the brain and the coverings/layers of the soul. The brain simply confines your conscious experience to the physical body it's just a component. The conscious soul is looking through the bodies, through the mind, emotions and outer physical layer. You can pull yourself back to that observation point, as well you have a connection to each layer of experience including the astral body which is the first body you pull back to when you leave the physical form. This you see common in NDE's, OBE's and experiences with the afterlife and spirits, but the soul has actually more than just an astral spirit form. That's where this get interesting. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Goldtop
I'll take that as a concession considering you still haven't explained anything nor provided any kind of defense for putting up that link.
For God's sake, the article's title says: "What Constitutes a Spiritual Awakening? Awakenings of the spirit come in many different shapes and sizes." Where on the earth does it imply it's about alcahol and drugs? It's true that somewhere in the article the author refers to alcohol and drugs, but this is not the point. If you go back to school, you should learn that the first thing you should pay attention to in a reading is the title because the title sums up the content of what you're going to read.

You told us you're a Christian with your other userid from DDO, Archy. Whatever game you're trying to play as IlDummio isn't fooling anyone.
It's understandable that at your age your memories get fuzzy. But don't worry, I remember you that I've never said that. What I said though is that I sympathise with Christians which is not the same as to be a Christian.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well let me be frank, the Bible is not all copied it has its own perceptions and unique works. Could some things have been borrowed? sure, but they could still put there own meaning behind any illustrations or story. So, I'm going to hesitate on agreeing with you here because I do happen to really admire Jesus and what he exemplified in the Gospels and to me, they are definitely unique. Jesus was certainly a spiritual Master. But, there are more than one spiritual Masters and they come in many forms all with the same basic purpose for the soul. These Masters come to this planet and help redeem mankind and their corrupt ways. Note, the opponents of Jesus in the Gospels were the corrupt religious authorities not the common man/sinner. The organized religious system had no idea what it meant to abide in the light of God. Everything to them are rules, doctrines and wealth/power/control.
It's quite difficult not to sympathise with Jesus, but I wouldn't be too categoric if I were you. See, everything Jesus said and taught had already been said before. Everything. But even so, I agree with the fact that Jesus was a great Master. He was so outstanding that people made a religion on him, which is very telling.

I'm not going to discount the idea or claim the Gospels were exaggerated or facts and teachings were left out. On the other hand, I will remind you that the Gospels come across as very genuine and Jesus WAS a spiritual Master. Masters are unusual and the higher the level the more profound the manifestations/abilities. Even if some of the accounts were exaggerated Jesus was certainly an above average man just judging by his disposition and ethics. I seriously doubt there was a good enough motive to make up this Jesus character in the time it took place, for it would have been certain suicide. The only thing that makes sense, is that Jesus existed and defied the religious rulers and was murdered for it. But again, I'm not a fundamentalist so my beliefs are not the same as a lot of the misconceptions and bizarre doctrines you mainly hear of. 
As far as Jesus being God, this traces back to Hinduism and eastern thought. Jesus actually said we are all sons of God (Gospel of Thomas) as well as we are "one". Jesus' confession that he was one with the father (God) is actually not new, we all come out of the heart of God as sons and daughters not just some souls....ALL souls and so in essence there really is no distinction between the very nature of God and the nature of the individualized soul other than our limited states of awareness. God has access to all channels of awareness and Jesus was killed for an Eastern system of thought and belief.
Basically you are not required to buy into religious doctrines if they don't sit well with you, as I said you are an individual on your own spiritual path and you have all the keys within yourself. 

Fair enough.
Goldtop
Goldtop
For God's sake, the article's title says: "What Constitutes a Spiritual Awakening? Awakenings of the spirit come in many different shapes and sizes." Where on the earth does it imply it's about alcahol and drugs?
Exactly, you read the title and not the article, but you posted it anyways, hence your utter failure in explaining your usual blowhard claims and then looking the fool.

I've never said that.
Looks like we have another Liar for Jesus. Yeah, you said you were Christian, you talked about your background and where you came from and how you're still a hard core Christian, and a Creationist, hence your failure at trying to refute evolution.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Goldtop
G O D ?   is an acronym = G- genius  O- of  D-deception

The Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GODS are a HOAX...clever mind moleting TOOLS for power and control over the idiot masses of asses.

These 3 GOD hoaxes are built on a foundation of GUILT-MURDER-TORTURE....none of these 3 Religious  CULTS has anything to do with some fabricated GOD hoax garbage and the psychotic DOGMA and Comic Books (Bible-Torah-Koran) attached to each GOD hoax....

GOD is NOTHING....IT ?...is a human fabricated scapegoat invented by deranged humans of a long gone aera.....GOD is a JOKE on humanity

The Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God constructs were designed to HYPNOTIZED and dumb down humans into slavery of some CHEAP
parking lot level carnival CULT....

99% of these fabricated GOD hoax believers have been DECEIVED and BRAINWASHED to serve the Church-temple -Mosque not some
IDIOTIC GOD !    flush them down the TOILET IMMEDIATELY.....

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
The Creator is not as stupid as people make God out to be

I seriously doubt there is anyone that believes that the universe was created by a stupid being.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
That's good to hear. Perhaps certain religious doctrines and ideas about God make God out to be stupid, but everyone seems to want to hang on to those things even atheists. I can't get an atheist to agree that faith is not about believing in something with no reason or evidence. As well as other things on the list. It's like every time I make a positive point I get blamed for "making up my own version" lol, can't win. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
It would help if you knew the origin of consciousness
It's common knowledge consciousness is a result of brain activity, which is where it originates. You can look it up if you want, but I know you won't bother because facts and evidence aren't anything that concerns you.

The brain simply confines your conscious experience to the physical body it's just a component.
You are spreading disinformation.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@EtrnlVw
That's good to hear. Perhaps certain religious doctrines and ideas about God make God out to be stupid, but everyone seems to want to hang on to those things even atheists.

Atheists don't believe in God so they can't possibly think god is stupid. They might think your idea of God is stupid but they also don't think it is real so they don't believe in a stupid god.

I can't get an atheist to agree that faith is not about believing in something with no reason or evidence. As well as other things on the list.

'Belief without evidence' is a valid definition of the word faith, though not the only valid definition.

If someone asks why you believe that your god is real and you reply "I believe because of faith" then it is reasonable for them to assume you mean belief without evidence. If you don't then I reccomend you instead respond to the question with a different answer such as "I believe because of the evidence, such as (insert reason for believing here)". That would be a more honest answer to such a question.

It's like every time I make a positive point I get blamed for "making up my own version" lol, can't win.

There is nothing inherently wrong with making up your own version so long as your belief is justified and you don't constantly shift the goal posts (I am not saying that you are or aren't doing that by the way, I have not been reading your conversations with people).
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Goldtop
It's common knowledge consciousness is a result of brain activity, which is where it originates. You can look it up if you want, but I know you won't bother because facts and evidence aren't anything that concerns you.

Lol because I don't look things up, sure haven't heard the materialist view and of course I never choose what is more a sufficient proposition, get real dude you're always trying to start fights. It's boring TBH. It's not the topic I ignore, it's the troll I ignore and you know it. Archy is free to ask me whatever he wants to ask about the subject. 
You're free to pretend the hard questions of consciousness have been factually solved and are not mere speculation based on a limited approach but don't come to the religion forum acting like you're superior to Theists and we're just retarded, either admit all you have is speculation based on "activity in the brain" or just admit you have no idea what and why things are conscious. Feel free to explain what mechanism creates your being, your awareness and by what processes, explain how neurons firing create a conscious entity if you'd like. Spirituality answers all the hard questions, really easily actually. Because consciousness is not created, does not arise from matter, does not arise as a complex arrangement of matter, all that is speculation based on a faulty premise. Consciousness is awareness out of which all creation arises, the very nature of conscious activity is like energy it neither created nor destroyed, it is both formless and takes on form...eternal.
The brain is nothing but a component, which is the connection to the physical body from the soul, it confines your conscious experience to this physical body in the same way electricity is confined to a circuit board through electrical components. When the physical body drops, your conscious soul is released and of course we have an abundance of evidence for that fact. The material form is nothing but a mask for the soul to inhabit so it can experience this world. The soul enters the womb and is developed and connected to the nervous system and confined to the experience of the brain. The soul has several subtle layers culminating in the physical outermost form, however the physical layer is the most restricted layer as opposed to the spirit form or body but the soul itself is without form it is simply conscious.
"The nature of consciousness seems to be unique among scientific puzzles. Not only do neuroscientists have no fundamental explanation for how it arises from physical states of the brain, we are not even sure whether we ever will."

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
'Belief without evidence' is a valid definition of the word faith, though not the only valid definition.

Valid? really? what is wrong with the definition "trust and confidence in someone or something". Why pick the most secular, most weak version of faith to discuss when that definition means nothing? it takes away the very edge of faith and what makes it effectual. It's a universal principle, it has nothing to do with believing in things without evidence. Spiritual faith is based on trust and confidence which is based on knowledge and experience. I can show you what I mean in the Gospels, what faith was intended for. As I already wrote, its an element we use to overcome obstacles. Can anyone use faith? yes they can and we see it in many aspects of life. 
This idea that faith is all about believing things with no evidence is a farce, faith is an action. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of the definitions of faith. I'm just telling you what is more accurate, assuming you are interested in this discussion. I'm not going to give you just definitions I'm going to share from experience and knowledge of scriptural texts....where the term originated. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw
"trust and confidence in someone or something"
Nonethess, the defining aspect of faith is that it doesn't derive from ordinary experience.   You can have plain old 'trust and confidence' in a bullet proof vest after it's been tested.  But it needs faith to rely on it having received only a ressurance from God it will work.

I like to call faith 'belief beyond the evidence' rather than without evidence.  Evidence can suggest something is possibly or probably true; faith then raises it to certainty.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
Faith is not even applicable until trust and confidence have been established. Trust and confidence are established through knowing, and knowing through experience. This is how faith works. Faith IS plain old trust and confidence....with a spiritual twist.  

I like to call faith 'belief beyond the evidence' rather than without evidence.  Evidence can suggest something is possibly or probably true; faith then raises it to certainty.

Then we agree, the claim "faith means belief without evidence" is not valid, especially in the spiritual arena? 
In order to effectively put faith in something, the confidence must already be present, faith is the opposite of doubt. 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Goldtop
Looks like we have another Liar for Jesus. Yeah, you said you were Christian, you talked about your background and where you came from and how you're still a hard core Christian, and a Creationist, hence your failure at trying to refute evolution.
I guess you have Parkinson. Don't be ashamed of yourself, it happens to people of your age.

Lol.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
What is wrong with the definition "trust and confidence in someone or something". 

I never said that was an invalid definition. Quite the opposite in fact, in my post I very clearly said there are multiple valid definitions for the word depending on the context. If you think I am advocating for a particular definition of the word faith then I urge you to read my post again, you seem to have missed my point entirely.
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
GOD ?  is not GOD....IT is a word...a word invented by a human....a human during 400 AD.....

A human who was aligned with the Roman Catholic Concentration Camp CHURCH organization for power and control
over the masses of stupid illiterate and weak minded humans.....

A human who was translating the JEW Bible ?  (the JEWS do not recognize the JESUS God hoax)  into a GOTHIC version
GOTHIC is a now extinct Eastern Germanic Language....GOD is a construct of other Germanic words...

"GOD" the word was invented...GOD the so called "DIVINE SUPER CREATOR ENTITY"  was invented by psychotic humans
of a long GONE era...oh, YOU did not mention which GOD ?  there are thousands that have come and gone

Where did all the NON USEFUL..... "G O D S" .....FOR TODAY's human parasite Vampires to worship GO ?  on vacation ?  retirement ?  HELL ?  

Oh right the MONOTHEIST CON...the JEWS got a hold of that construct and decided on 1 GOD...no name just GOD ?   what word did they use
from MOSES time to 400 AD when the actual word "GOD" was invented ?   

No matter...forget everything there is only 1 GOD ....ok which one ?   JESUS - JEW GOD - ALLAH - KRISHNA - VISHNU - TOTH - ZEUS -  ODIN
the list goes on and on......................R E T A R D E D .....totally  R E T A R D E D ..............

Billions of GALAXIES and TRILLIONS of WORLDS and this one and ONLY GOD of idiotic retarded GODS ?  is GOD !    ???????????

and sadly this creator of everything does not have what it takes to make ITS OWN HUMAN CREATION DISASTER aware of IT..! ! ! ! ! ............
R E T A R D E D....totally  R E T A R D E D...

and humans actually MURDER each other and DESTROY over some GOD invented garbage....well the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God
inventing PARASITE VAMPIRE psychopaths do.....

No problem with the GODS of INDIA ?   they are all about enlightenment without inciting FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE  those traits are
typical of the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD hoax garbage....

Why not make the JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GODS the same as ZEUS and ODIN...= MEANINGLESS MYTHOLOGY for entertainment only !

How about a world without the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GOD garbage and the retarded hypnotized sheeple drone zombies that follow this CRAP.....that would be HEAVEN !   

JUST IMAGINE EARTH...without these JEW-JESUS-ALLAH GODS......humanity would surely THRIVE....OK help rid EARTH of these idiot GODS

disgusted
disgusted
How many gods do you believe in?

28 days later

Goldtop
Goldtop
You're free to pretend the hard questions of consciousness have been factually solved
No, you pretend consciousness is something that it is not. There is no pretending in what science has discovered about consciousness, however they are all things you have no interest in learning. Your ridiculous assertions of what consciousness is cannot be found anywhere other than inside your vivid imagination or that of the dangerous ECK cult.

Feel free to explain what mechanism creates your being, your awareness and by what processes, explain how neurons firing create a conscious entity if you'd like.
Yes, those are the things you have failed to learn in school, that is, if you actually ever went to school. Many links of that information has been provided to you already, but you simply dismiss it all in favor of your delusions.

Spirituality answers all the hard questions
A blatant lie or serious delusion, take your pick.

Because consciousness is not created, does not arise from matter, does not arise as a complex arrangement of matter, all that is speculation based on a faulty premise. Consciousness is awareness out of which all creation arises, the very nature of conscious activity is like energy it neither created nor destroyed, it is both formless and takes on form...eternal.
The brain is nothing but a component, which is the connection to the physical body from the soul, it confines your conscious experience to this physical body in the same way electricity is confined to a circuit board through electrical components. When the physical body drops, your conscious soul is released and of course we have an abundance of evidence for that fact.
Of course, we've been through this countless times, all of that is a delusion you hold, none of it has a shred of evidence or can be found anywhere other than in your vivid imagination of the dangerous ECK cult. This has been told to you by almost everyone you've encountered.

The soul enters the womb and is developed and connected to the nervous system and confined to the experience of the brain. The soul has several subtle layers culminating in the physical outermost form, however the physical layer is the most restricted layer as opposed to the spirit form or body but the soul itself is without form it is simply conscious.
That is simply retarded and shows you have no intelligence, reason, logic or rationale whatsoever.
Goldtop
Goldtop
I'm just telling you what is more accurate,
Your arrogance is only matched by your stupidity.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@EtrnlVw
….The Creator is not as stupid as people make God out to be..............

..........................W o A = The TRUTH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and the TRUTH is.....that this Creator statement works for a 2 year old child.......the child is not capable of intelligent reasoning....WHY ?

because the child has limited reasoning ability and information to make an assessment to form an OPINION....100% of humanity would 
agree that a 2 year old child is VULNERABLE to suggestion and will accept what an an adult would say to be TRUE !   and not a good
candidate to discuss "GOD" ...well well...the same goes for 99 % of humanity of all ages that are deliberately BRAINWASHED and 
HYPNOTIZED to accept some IDIOTS interpretation of some "GOD"  (thousands to choose from)...as TRUE and ACCURATE !

WHAT A PATHETIC JOKE...to accept the stagecraft of some imbecile proclaiming HE / SHE has the answer to the "GOD" issue...

Most of these dumbed down hypnotized (i know GOD)  imbeciles are nothing more than a PLAYBACK sheeple drone of Bible - Koran - Torah VERSE VOMIT

.....All humans accept the intellectual limitations of a 2 year old child....and just because a human has physically grown into youth or old age
it has NOTHING TO DO with their intellectual reasoning ability.....as proven by the utter idiocy of humans constantly attacking each other over
their IDIOT "GOD" VERSIONS....= 100 % of all the "GOD" stagecraft is a HOAX...

Like some idiot Super Being Comic Book character derived from countless writings throughout history is invented and molded into the NEW "GOD" 
then touted by psychotic Parasite VAMPIRE mind molesters to be THE ONLY TRUE GOD of GODS !   how utterly PATHETIC ! 

"GOD" is an acronym = G- genius O- of  D- deception....and this is the TRUTH about the Comic Book GOD hoax...a human fabricated 
character used as a scapegoat to cull the masses of human assess into SLAVERY of some idiotic clown (old man) who plays GOD himself
for power and control....

GOD is a JOKE on humanity by world class psychopath mind and life MOLESTERS....this is the "TRUTH" 

GOD is used like a puppet just like the Clowns of CONGRESS who attempt to play TRUMP as a scapegoat for their HYPOCRISY and total
INCOMPETENCE to serve the people who hired them....they all spin off the "GOD" construct...acting like they are omnipotent all for 
POWER and CONTROL in their idiotic theater of FOOLS..."GOD" is nothing more than some idiot human acting like one !

The Abrahamic JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes...treat the masses like toilet paper and they are forced to OBEY horrifically OBSOLETE and DESTRUCTIVE Dogma that is attached to the invented "GOD" hoax....or else they will be PUNISHED and SUFFER in life and death !  what a JOKE !

Sadly the 2 year old becomes contaminated with "GOD" VOMIT to the point where they are just slaves of some idiot Church - Mosque
Temple concentration camp....and as they grow the contamination just gets WORSE...and they literally become mindless zombies serving
some religious psychopath organization...........TRULY DISGUSTING...................

If there were a "GOD" ...he - she - it ? would instantly exterminate this "HUMAN" mutation it created seeing that IT (humans) are their own worst enemy and destined for self EXTINCTION....."GOD" is a JOKE....

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@EtrnlVw
according to the bible, God has preordained people to heaven or hell. There are multiple places i can point you to in the scriptures of it.
John 6:37-40, 44-45  romans 1:16 romans 9:10-24 ephesians  1:4-14  and other places and 1 john talks about the attitude that those who are predestined have.

You are correct about hell, it is a place of torment and waiting, but not an everlasting one. The lake of fire is that. revelations 20:13-15
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@EtrnlVw
How will you explain these extreme verses in the Bible?

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@EtrnlVw
continued from previous post.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.