The Contingencies of gods.

Author: disgusted

Total: 67
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
Given that, I wonder what gods would be the most prominent without those two books? 
ie Which gods would you worship in their place?
This is a hard question to answer. But, there would be some kind of spiritual belief. The hard part to answer is that you need to be more specific. Or maybe give a scenario. Which god would it be today? Or, which god would it be today if humans couldn't keep records? Which god would it be today... i actually think something like the Abrahamic god bc that text is the best for indoctrinating people that can't think for themselves. The concepts of have no god other than me, don't do this or that, blah. It creates followers that don't question due to being afraid of hell. It's genius in that regard. 

Now, the second scenario might be different... if we couldn't keep text. In that situation it could really be anything. Again, the same rules apply... what religion can i create where people will follow it and not question it? You can create anything really at that point. 

But if we add in you can't keep text and you can't have another person to tell you... well, that would be interesting. I think people would worship themselves as god. Or, since people are creative, they'll think of something that will be unique to them. There would be essentially multiple faiths. Different person to person based off personality. 

Edit* i should add, or no faith for some. But there will always be spirituality bc it's encoded in us through evolution... or maybe even, spiritually encoded. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Theists are Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky that god's got guys to do a book for them.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
But there will always be spirituality bc it's encoded in us through evolution...
Exactly what were the steps of evolution that spirituality went through? Before it evolved into spirituality (whatever that is) what was it?

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Tradesecret
where there is smoke, there is probably fire
There is a problem with that analogy when used in this context. There are literally thousands of religions if we assume that only one of them is true which is I believe your contention, then your analogy would be better stateded where there's smoke there is almost never fire.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
 Without the bible and the quran these gods would not exist in the awareness of humans.

Nonsense. There is extra Biblical and Quranic literature on both these ideologies; that is to say outside of both the books you refer to.. Do some FKN homework before you post and you may just get some decent responses instead of people just dismissing you as a troll and a crank.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Don't look now but the OT is part of the bible and Yahweh is first created in that book. .

Could you point out to  me where the OT shows the creation of Yahweh?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
The OT. Yahweh is never mentioned in any writings prior.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Produce these extra biblical and extra quranic that predate those books.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
No. My time would be wasted doing your fkn home work for you. 

Don't look now but the OT is part of the bible and Yahweh is first created in that book. .

Could you point out to  me where the OT shows the creation of Yahweh?

Stephen
Stephen
The OT. Yahweh is never mentioned in any writings prior.

prior to what? AND that wasn't my question was it . Why are you dodging what I have asked you about your own FKN statement.
 You have said :

I simply want you,  to show me,  where it is in the bible that shows or tells of  "the creation of Yahweh"? as you say. 

Come on! Hurry up!!

You are so quick and insistant to ask others for "evidence" or "citations" but are just incapable of producing any of your own  to support your own bullshit. You are a FKN hypcrite and a joke
WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@disgusted
Thats not necessarily true. Again the Mesha Stele mentioned Yahweh way before the bible did. People could have read this stone and learned to worship him. But I get your point and i wo t say your 100% wrong. People have drawn multiple interpretations from the bible. All of which we wouldn't have without it. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
In the upcoming decades (according to UN estimates), there will be 6 times as many Blacks as Whites.
According to a scientist i am forgetting his name, probably can google search this if you are more curious. But, the steps came from early humans. The world was too scary, they had too high of anxiety, too much fear... so, the brain (or however it works through time) created spirituality to lessen this fear. Once humans started to think there is something beyond this reality, the world became a little less scary and a little less intense. 

I don't fully agree with this point of view, but that is from the evolutionary perspective. I personally think humans have always had it, but than again, his hypothesis isn't too bad either... it makes sense. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
Spirituality, the result of human imagination and human fear. It's not reality.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Once again for the slow witted. The OT.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
No. My time would be wasted doing your fkn home work for you. 

That's right you have nothing

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Don't look now but the OT is part of the bible and Yahweh is first created in that book. .

I simply want you,  to show me,  where it is in the bible - the OT or the NT - that shows or tells of  "the creation of Yahweh"? as you say. 

Come on! Hurry up!!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
The OT. Do make an attempt at thinking.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@WyseGui
You are dealing with really stupid atheists. They don't even have good argument. The group here goes on about books all the time. They are morons.
disgusted
disgusted
polly wolly
WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yea, I think I am starting to get the idea here.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@WyseGui
Take some medication any time you find yourself agreeing with witchypoo.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@secularmerlin
Allah is Arabic, not necessarily Islamic.  
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Snoopy
Allah is Arabic, not necessarily Islamic.  

I'm not sure what post this is reference to but thank you for your response.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@secularmerlin
You are welcome.  Its just some reliable information pertaining to a question you asked at some point, and seems to be relevant to the thread in general.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
The muslims assert that Allah is God, however if you read about them, there is clearly a difference in nature, attitude and authority between them. Jesus and God are one. When you speak of the creator, it is Jesus as testified by the bible. And he does all that pleases the Father(Yahuah/yahweh) Who is a Spirit.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
What reason would anyone have for believing what is written in the bible, written by ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages?

12 days later

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@disgusted
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@WisdomofAges
How do you decide what gets capitalized?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Tradesecret
The problem of course is that these books have been written. This tends to support the notion that there may be truth to something within their pages.

Because the bible has been committed to text the contradictions, inconsistencies and errors discovered in it have caused many dedicated Christian biblical scholars to turn away from it as the inerrant word of God. The bible does not stand up to scientific scrutiny and archeological discoveries have demolished the bible.
Today, one out of three Americans see the Bible as a book of fables according to the Apologetic Press.

103 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Don't look now but the OT is part of the bible and Yahweh is first created in that book. .

Show me where it is in the bible that shows or tells of  "the creation of Yahweh"? as you say. 

You are so quick and insistant to ask others for "evidence" or "citations" but are just incapable of producing any of your own  to support your own bullshit.