-->
@Vader
pick me
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
If you are good at something make sure you are paid or something like that.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
on it

Vader
Vader
-->
@Outplayz

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Truer words have never been said
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Lol... you've been following my music choices. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
heheheheh lol
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
I've been listening to a lot of my gothic music years... and, i've been wondering... i wonder how far i can push it with my music choices if i show the lyrics. Lol... i was a savage when i was in my teens. I'd be screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Here, you know what... i'm going to put up a really good song. Trigger warning if you're Christian =) 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Go.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
nice job lmao. it got my attention
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Don't ask me why you remind me of a cartoon my kidz watch lol....
Vader
Vader
-->
@EtrnlVw
depends on which cartoon lol
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Lol. That's actually pretty close. Although when i was his age, it seems he's at least younger than middle school, i was really shy. Horrid Henry started manifesting in middle school... well, 5th grade to middle school.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Although when i was his age, it seems he's at least younger than middle school, i was really shy. Horrid Henry started manifesting in middle school... well, 5th grade to middle school.

Haha, should have known you would break it down and analyze it :)
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader

My best friend in High School had this picture up as his wallpaper and i asked him why... and he said, it's you. Lol. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Outplayz
Lmao it is a dope drawing tho
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Haha, should have known you would break it down and analyze it :)
Dammit. It's just my mind man... i can't turn it off. Lol. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Vader
Right... and one of my favorite villains if you've seen Cowboy Bebob. I was actually pretty happy he chose that picture... it was a pretty spiritual moment my best friend knew me so well.    
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Dammit. It's just my mind man... i can't turn it off. Lol. 

Now you're preachin to the choir mon! where's the off button on the think tank? seriously though, I analyze everything....it's like auto pilot or somethin.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
My best friend in High School had this picture up as his wallpaper and i asked him why... and he said, it's you. Lol. 

It looks like a version of the crow... perhaps the Crane lol.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Now you're preachin to the choir mon! where's the off button on the think tank? seriously though, I analyze everything....it's like auto pilot or somethin.
I wish i could tell you. Meditation some times helps, but that's when my mind just wants to turn off. Most the time i meditate i can't get into it bc my minds just on. Maybe i should go to some guru or something that's figured it out... but, i don't think it's possible. It's just who we are. Here, this intro says it best... the line is actually pretty brilliant. 

It ends dark but damn those words...

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
It looks like a version of the crow... perhaps the Crane lol.
For me it wouldn't be a crane but i would def. sport a black cat or raven lol. And, he knew the Crow is my favorite movie... it's why i grew my hair long in the first place. Plus, if you watch the Character Vicious' attitude... that's my dark side. He knew what's up... it was actually pretty brilliant thought out by him.  

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Really? you couldn't find a square image?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Sorry

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
I wish i could tell you. Meditation some times helps, but that's when my mind just wants to turn off. Most the time i meditate i can't get into it bc my minds just on. Maybe i should go to some guru or something that's figured it out... but, i don't think it's possible. It's just who we are. Here, this intro says it best... the line is actually pretty brilliant. 

Actually on a serious note the mind is just a tool, a mechanical library/storage area it really has no being to it other than storing information and memory. If you want to shut off the mind simply stop thinking or chasing thoughts, this of course is harder than just saying it. I know we were just kidding around about thinking but this can be practiced. If you learn or practice to stop thinking and chasing thoughts your mind becomes a non-grasping mind, meaning it cannot control your output, content or actions. The other extreme would be someone who is completely controlled by the content and activity of the mind.
First comes consciousness, which then projects through the mind and in return reinforced through emotions. Same with the infinite consciousness, which projects what is known as the universal mind....out of which all individualized minds originate. 
It is who we are to think and analyze though, it's the very nature of conscious activity. But, thoughts are controllable and so is the mind because it's inanimate, it's consciousness that illuminates the mind. 

It ends dark but damn those words...

Cool words though. I like that. 

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
do me. i could use an image update
Vader
Vader
-->
@n8nrgmi
never talked to you on a personal level so enjoy this picture

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
he knew the Crow is my favorite movie

Another thing we have in common of course. Man I miss his father though, two people I would love see finish their course here. Bruce Lee was always one of my favorite people as well as his son Brandon. 
Vader
Vader
bump
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Actually on a serious note the mind is just a tool, a mechanical library/storage area it really has no being to it other than storing information and memory. If you want to shut off the mind simply stop thinking or chasing thoughts, this of course is harder than just saying it.
I hear ya. For me it's just hard to turn it off sometimes. It depends how much was on my mind, and how many conversations i was analyzing... if i go into meditation on a busy mind day like that... it's extra hard to turn it off. I tend to meditate when there isn't much going on in regards to my outside life. Sometimes this site has an effect too if i'm thinking of a conversation. I'm practicing to shut it off on my most busy mind days, i haven't gotten it down, but i'm trying. It randomly happens sometimes. I've found meditating in complete darkness is the key for me. It's just hard to get that time without any external distractions. But i had my place to myself just recently... it was complete darkness in the house. Probably would have scared the shit out of anyone that came in... i was in the middle of the house in complete darkness lol But hey it worked. 

Another thing we have in common of course. Man I miss his father though, two people I would love see finish their course here. Bruce Lee was always one of my favorite people as well as his son Brandon. 
Yeah his dad had an influence on my childhood in regards to interest in fighting, but Brandon... that a different level. It's almost spiritual that was his last movie not to water down that character... bc i know it isn't only me that's touched by that movie. I'm just glad i watched it before some people said i look like him... bc it's perfect i didn't have any expectations going into that movie. It was cool tho after of course. But man... that movie, it's beautiful. I still haven't seen a movie that left me in suspense, action, sadness, crying my eyes out, getting angry, then feeling like god. It's just a piece of art.