A question

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 157
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
But you're not excepting any fleshing of words at this point.  You're clinging to the definitions.  Answer me this.  What's more important.  The definition? or the fact that we can talk to each other coherently? 
Your ego is a huge mental block to truth and that where your ego and my ego diverge.

Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that actually invalidate any comments by me, as stated. You share none because you have none to share.

You need to begin with,

1} placing your ego to the side, and

2} a dictionary and actually look at at least some basics of word definitions ---ex consciousness, color, sound , metaphysical, physical, energyetc---    and then  perhaps you can begin to access some rational logical common sense as to how those definitions come about and how new words come to exist.

Ego is hardest one with to deal, with for all humans, and it is the greatest danger to humanities existence on Earth.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Debates: 44
Wrick-It-Ralph
So you refuse to answer my question while accusing me of not wanting truth?  How ironic. 

You keep telling me I need a dictionary. 

Tell me, can things be proven without a dictionary? 

if so, then why do I need it? 

I hope you will answer questions and not just ignore me.  That would be strange behavior since you're making such a big deal about wanting things to be true. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph

After you;

1 } Place your ego based, huge mental block to truth, to the side, then,

2 }  Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that actually address my comments as stated, by adding to or detracting from, then,  
.....You share none of the above and that is why you share none of the above......

3} we can see if we can even come close to convergence on any  ratiional, logical common sense truths, and,

4} that where is where your ego  and my ego diverge.
.....less truths <----Wrick-it-ralph < dviergent > M-tard -----> more truth.....

Ego is hardest one with to deal, with for all humans, and it is the greatest danger to humanities existence on Earth.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Debates: 44
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
You have a lot of nerve to preach to me about ego.  You worship shapes and make no effort to defend it.  You just go on about science facts without equating them to your position. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
You have a lot of nerve to preach to me about ego.2 }  Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that actually address my comments as stated, by adding to or detracting from them.  
I have 31 bilateral spinal nerves ergo 62 total.  The icosa{20}hedron has two versions { left and right-skew } of its primary set of 31 great circles.

I have 12 ---bilateral?--- cranial nerves.  24 if their truly  bilateral. I dunno for sure.

Truth = Truth, irrespective of where, when and how it is presented or it is recieved.

Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that actually address my comments as stated, by adding to or detracting from my concepts as presented.

.....You have none of the latter above{ ^ }  and that is why you share none of the latter above{ ^ }......

47 days later

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
Senses are not subjective, your mind is subjective.  The senses are objective because your sensory organs don't have opinions.  They merely get stimulated and send signals.  So they're objective. 
Sample bias is a form of subjectivity.

Your senses do not feel everything and they can be fooled and they can interpret the same information different ways. [LINK]
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
The mind itself is not subjective.
Your mind is only knowable from your perspective.  Your mind seems "objective" but only to you, because you find it impossible to deny.

I however, can quite easily doubt your mind.