207 Killed In Sri Lanka by Muslims

Author: Vader

Total: 155
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
i don't see being bad at it as a negative!

In that it doesn't work when you persistently attempt  to paint me as an "islamophobic racist bigot, who spreads "hate and division".

I can't see how what you are doing is so different from being against Christianity because some Christians have killed abortionists. 

You don't want to see anything that contains facts. How many times!?  They are not killing abortionist on the direct instructions the Christ god. And there are no instructions that allows or encourages them to do so,  that is the difference and I have pointed out this difference many times before but you keep returning to this and similar as if you have had a ' gotcha ' moment. You haven't. The answer will always be the same.

AM I a christianophobe?  Because I ought to be if you insist we go by your bent and twisted left wing liberal apologetic standards. ?  Just like that other hypocrite, you don't say a word about me slating and criticizing christianity. I say Islam is a bad idea and barbaric and on your high horse you climb racing to rescue islam. The thing is , you never have anything good to say about Islam. You just attack me in its defence. 

Many people point a finger at Saudi Arabia which certainly has the wealth and power to promote and export its notoriously backward form of Wahabbist Islam worldwide. 

"backward form of Wahabbist Islam" you say. But it is still Islam. OK. So that would be an interpretation  or "form" as you put it. Are there any other interpretations or "forms"?

Why are you struggling to answer the question above. Again it was YOU who suggests there must be other "forms" of Islam, so what are they or what is it? How many are there? 

What is a "ordinary muslim"?  You brought the phrase "ordinary muslim" to the thread. So explain to us all what one is. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You are a terminally bewildered little fellow aren't you, I've never expressed any hate mail. I know you think it's hateful that people refuse to call you a christianophobe but that is just your mental condition. Anyone that believes in gods and religion has mental health problems, you asked me if that's what I think and I affirmed it was. That's not hate, it's exactly the same emotion I hold for you and that is pity.
You probably should do something about your confusion. BTW just because you disagree with me doesn't make a hypocrite it just proves your insane confusion
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@disgusted
I've never expressed any hate mail.
Yes you have.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Your disingenousness is only surpassed by your dishonesty.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
In that it doesn't work when you persistently attempt  to paint me as an "islamophobic racist bigot, who spreads "hate and division".
I fear that is the impression many members have of you without any prompting on my part.  That is not something you or I can confirm or deny - only other people can say what impression you make on them.  If members think you are a sober, objective and unbiased observer of world events then i hope they will say so.

It may be you don't care how you come across, but if you quack like a duck and walk like a duck don't be surprised if you are taken to be a duck!

"backward form of Wahabbist Islam" you say. But it is still Islam. OK. So that would be an interpretation  or "form" as you put it. Are there any other interpretations or "forms"? Why are you struggling to answer the question above. Again it was YOU who suggests there must be other "forms" of Islam, so what are they or what is it? How many are there? 
I find it odd you even ask that question.  I don't think you have the impression that Islam is a monolith with every Muslim in lockstep.   I'm not talking about sects - there are are conservative an progressive shia, conservative and progressive sunni.  Muslims are individuals, so in way there are as many forms of Islam as there are Muslims.   

But you knew that - everybody knows that.  So what was the point of posting the question?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
The floor is yours child, supply citations.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
To name a few:

1) https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/703 1st post.  Your quote is:

Read this story and weep if you are not a religious rightwingnut, and cheer if you are a misogynist religious rightwingnut. 

2) Same thread post 32:

Did someone hack your account and type lies? LOL

I know you think it's hateful that people refuse to call you a christianophobe but that is just your mental condition. Anyone that believes in gods and religion has mental health problems, you asked me if that's what I think and I affirmed it was.

Calling people names like saying they have a mental condition is basically hate mail.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
So as with everything you just don't know what you are talking about. There is absolutely no hate expressed in those statements.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted

In your first post out of my samples, you were posting hate mail towards right wingers.

In your second post, you were posting hate mail at a user.

In your third post, you were posting hate mail towards religious people.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
I've never expressed any hate mail.

Posting on a open forum statements calling muslims " stupid " and saying that they have serious"mental health issues"  is a direct attack on a religious group IS hate mail. In this case you have singled out Islam, muslims, their god and their prophet. This is hate crime whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant. It is what the law and the judge and the courts say it is. NOT YOU!

I know you think it's hateful that people refuse to call you a christianophobe

Not at all. I am calling you and prosser out for your fkn double standards and hypocrisy, as you well know. . 

Anyone that believes in gods and religion has mental health problems,

And in this case you singled out Islam for your inflammatory bile. You have made that clear with your direct insults to muslims and bigotry towards their beliefs and their prophet and their god. This is hate crime whether you agree with it or not. It is also blasphemy in Islam for which the penalty is death.  What you have wrote are extremely inflammatory statements for you to make against muslims and are nothing less than hate speech. 

you asked me if that's what I think and I affirmed it was.

No I asked you to confirm your original statement. Of which I have screenshots,  You did just as I knew you would and you went further. Give a buffoon enough rope and he is sure to hang himself . Those statements are extremely inflammatory statements for you to make against an ethnic minority religious group in this case muslims and they are nothing less than hate speech. The law is perfectly clear on this issue.

That's not hate, 
Sorry but that is only your opinion of what hate crime is. The law says different and so does Islam.

"conduct that is likely to stir up hatred on grounds of race, or intended to do so on grounds of religion or sexual orientation in the Public Order Act 1986"

Even Salman Rushdie didn't call muslims, Allah or the prophet "stupid"  and he didn't say that "all Muslims, Allah and the prophet muhammad" have "mental health issues"  either and his head is worth over $4,000,000 last time I looked
it's exactly the same emotion I hold for you and that is pity.
No, it is NOT the same. (1) I don't happen to be a muslim (2) I am not a religious group. (3) Islam is not my faith.

I don't give two front teeth about your emotions no more than you give two for mine. And there is no need to pity me. And you hating me doesn't make a blind bit of difference,  it is all irrelevant.

You both are the hypocrites with double standards and  you especially, just doesn't know when to stop and think before he posts.

I haven't committed an offence by calling out Islam. You on the other hand, well,  your own inflammatory words speak for themselves. I would agree,  that what is behind and what drives and what motivates the inflammatory statements may make all the difference. But when a man teaches his dog to give a nazi salute for a joke and is fined £800 , one has to wonder what or where the line is crossed when attacking a whole religious group for their religious beliefs and direct insults to their god calling their god and prophet "stupid" and suggesting they all need straight jackets and should all be sectioned. We'll have to wait and see but the conviction rate for  "hate crime" has gone through the roof lately. This will be down to left wing liberals and apologist such as yourself  and prosser getting offended on others peoples behalf and seeing all kinds of racism and "islamophobia"  just about everywhere they look. My niece would know more about this than me , she works for the CPS West Midlands  I'll get back to you on it if you wish.

Stephen
Stephen
I fear that is the impression many members have of you without any prompting on my part. 

Speaking for the forum again I see. 

"backward form of Wahabbist Islam" you say. But it is still Islam. OK. So that would be an interpretation  or "form" as you put it. Are there any other interpretations or "forms"? Why are you struggling to answer the question above. Again it was YOU who suggests there must be other "forms" of Islam, so what are they or what is it? How many are there? 
I find it odd you even ask that question.  I don't think you have the impression that Islam is a monolith with every Muslim in lockstep.   I'm not talking about sects - there are are conservative an progressive shia, conservative and progressive sunni.  Muslims are individuals, so in way there are as many forms of Islam as there are Muslims.   

So what was the point of posting the question?

Because  you singled out one form and called it the "backward form of islam". What is the ' forward form '? I see you have attempted to avoid the question by filibustering . Why don't you just tell me another "form" and explain to me how and why it is different to what you call the "backward form of Islam" that you have pointed out.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You are terminally bewildered, run away now.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
In your first post out of my samples, you were posting hate mail towards right wingers.

In your second post, you were posting hate mail at a user.

In your third post, you were posting hate mail towards religious people.

All good examples of this nine faced hypocrites inflammatory hate speech behaviour, which hasn't gone unnoticed, I can assure you Alec.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I know you think it's hateful that people refuse to call you a christianophobe
Not at all. I am calling you and prosser out for your fkn double standards and hypocrisy, as you well know. . 
I can't be bothered to engage with your 'anti-christian' stuff.  The difference between anti-Christian posting and anti-Islamic posting is the current state of affairs in the world.  

in my view, people here on DA know enough about Christianity to know what to make of your powder-puff attacks on it because they've grown up steeped in 'Christian culture'.  But we don't have the same intimate aquaintence with Islam.  To us Islam is exotic, alien and unknown.   People fear what is unknown and hate what they fear.

You don't post to enlighten members about Islam; you post to ratchet up fear and hate.   Be assured when you post in a way I feel ratchets up hatred and fear of Christians I'll call you a Christianophobe.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

The christianophobie is another thread, you have posted on the wrong thread. But I will indulge you and re post my repost my response on the correct Christanohobe thread.

I can't be bothered to engage with your 'anti-christian' stuff. 
Then don't!!!  And that is like saying I am anti Muslim. which I am neither. It is the scriptures , the New Testament in particular that I have a problem with as I have explained to you many times. You too have a problem with christianity but simply from an atheists point of view. What anyone chooses to believe is entirely their affair . I have said a few times that I almost admire the christians  with a faith and I wish I could believe as they do. But the irony is that it is The New Testament that actually stops me  having faith. So stop with your " anti christian "  BS. I have nothing against christians because they have a faith.

The difference between anti-Christian posting and anti-Islamic posting is the current state of affairs in the world. 
Which is what exactly? 

in my view, people here on DA know enough about Christianity to know what to make of your powder-puff attacks on it because they've grown up steeped in 'Christian culture'. 

Yes, in your view ( and you speaking again for the whole forum).  But although, as you say, "they've grown up steeped in 'Christian culture"  they don't seem to be able to handle questions on or criticism of what they have grown up "steeped in". I don't mock them for their beliefs  or I haven't done so intentionally.  I have mocked and criticised and questioned the scriptures for it's lies and half stories, its ambiguous statements and for the fact that I believe that there is another story below the surface that the writers - or the editors - of these scriptures are trying to hide.

I too have grown up in a christian country with a christian culture and a few of my family are what is called "devout". They too get annoyed - with themselves - when they cannot answer simply questions about the "christian culture" they have steeped themselves in.

People fear what is unknown and hate what they fear.
Part true and they may also have good reason to "hate what they fear", would you agree? 

To us Islam is exotic, alien and unknown. 

Your such a pompous nob aren't you?  You should stick to  speaking for yourself and stop underestimating people. It is neither of those things to me and many others. And hasn't been since 9/11 where people wanted to know why ISLAM was attacking them.
 There is nothing "exotic" about an ideology that encourages and demands murder, rape and slavery.
 There isn't nothing alien about islam either, it has made its intentions extremely clear on many occasions. and although it was rarely given a though,about before 9/11 , it certainly is not "unknown".

You don't post to enlighten members about Islam; you post to ratchet up fear and hate.  

That is an opinion. And you have absolutely no evidence for that. Your annoyed simply because you have nothing to give in response to facts presented. Your like the Christian who is annoyed with themselves because they cannot answer the simplest of question on their own faith. I haven't called muslims or islam, or allah or the prophet muhammad "stupid" I haven't made inflammatory statements saying " all muslims have mental issues". funny how you have ignored those hate posts above.

ratchet up fear

Oh stop it!  you have no evidence for that BS and you know it. I say no more that what the quran says. I say no more that what islamic scholars, imams and teachers have said. I have posted nothing more than what is in the headlines. You just want anything "anti islam" hushed up and swept under the carpet. You don't want to talk about it.<<<< and that is part of the fkn problem.  You started a  thready calling islam "a backward religion and let someone else do your explaining in a link and then refuse to answer questions on your own thread and subject. Why?  I have responded to some part of  your link but I haven't finished reading all of that link yet, but I will respond to it all. Yet YOU can't even get past the first question raised about your own  OP.. Tell me are the government creating  fear when they tell us to, "run, hide and tell in the wake of a muslim terrorist attack"?

Be assured when you post in a way I feel ratchets up hatred and fear of Christians I'll call you a Christianophobe.
 Oh go away, you silly man.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
The christianophobie is another thread, you have posted on the wrong thread.
I point out that in #130 (above)you specifically called me out for double standards and hypocrisy.

I believe one is supposed to respond to a call out, so I did.  This was the right thread.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
The christianophobie is another thread, you have posted on the wrong thread.
I point out that in #130 (above)you specifically called me out for double standards and hypocrisy.

I believe one is supposed to respond to a call out, so I did.  This was the right thread.

I  also specifically called you out on this thread     Am I A Christianophobe?  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1609? for hypocrisy and double standards, some time ago, but you skipped past the issue.That is what the whole thread is about. Your  hypocrisy and your double standards "specifically". But you ignored it.

You also take it upon yourself to speak on behalf of the whole forum on that thread  too.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You have no idea what you are dribbling about. So fucking funny.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
That is what the whole thread is about. Your  hypocrisy and your double standards "specifically". But you ignored it.

You also take it upon yourself to speak on behalf of the whole forum on that thread  too.
I ignore many threads.   I'm not bothered about my post count!

I have never EVER claimed to speak for anyone except myself.  However, I reckon i am a typical, average sort of person so I assume the impression you make on me is the impression most people would get.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
I have never EVER claimed to speak for anyone except myself.  

But you do and have. Do you want me to put them up or have you just tried to cover your arse with: 

However, I reckon i am a typical, average sort of person so I assume the impression you make on me is the impression most people would get.

So now your saying all members are all like you. Stop FFS just stop it!! 
keithprosser
keithprosser
if any body else thinks I have made myself spokeman for the board please step forward!  I am in no mood to apologise to Stephen for something that is only in his head.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
Muslims are individuals, so in way there are as many forms of Islam as there are Muslims.   

Yes. There are 1.5 billion "individual muslims" , who all happen to believe in the same "one and only  god" ; Allah, and all just happen to read the same book of instructions, the Quran.

So tell me , what are the religions of these 5.5 billion ""individual muslims" that you speak of?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You have no idea what you are dribbling about. So fucking funny.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
I have never EVER claimed to speak for anyone exceptmyself. if any body else thinks I have made myself spokeman for the board please step forward!  I am in no mood to apologise to Stephen for something that is only in his head.
You may not have "claimed" that but I do say that you do speakfor others. Here are some of your more recent. 

Post#2
it's the way you come over to everyone on DArt and that iswhy you get accused of being an islamophoe 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1609?
So according to you then I come over that way "to everyone  on DArt". So are "we" all to take it then that you have spoken and asked "everyone on DArt"? for their personal opinion of me? Yes or No will do.

I fear that is the impression many members have of youwithout any prompting on my part. 
Post 131 https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1672?page=6

And you have asked the "many members" here what impression I give them and they ALL have the same bias "impression of me" as you do of me, do they? Yes or No will do.

To us Islam is exotic, alien and unknown. 
136 https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1672?page=6

You haven't asked me if Islam comes over as "exotic, alien and unknown", have you? In fact you haven't asked any  members here for their opinion on islam or if they believe it is "exotic,alien,and unknown", have you? A Yes or No will do.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Vader
WOMEN REJOICE !  
not only do YOU get to be BEATEN - WHIPPED  -STONED - ACID on your FACE - EXECUTED -
HUMILIATED - RAPED - ENSLAVED - and ultimately thrown in a dumpster to ROT...you get 
to stay totally DUMBED and NUMBED down into a ZOMBIE whose only purpose is to breed
serve and ROT !   Praise ALLAH !   

Women are the lowest form of animal slave servants...the MAN is OMNIPOTENT all women must
OBEY and SUFFER till DEATH do you ROT.....for it is written in the Comic Book Quran....

SUFFER...SUFFER...and ROT for your very existence is a CRIME......but first make me some SONS
care for them till they find their own SLAVE ZOMBIE FEMALES to CAGE and OPPRESS....

HMMmmmm....and where is ALLAH's neighbor JESUS in all of this drama ?  or more relevant....

Where is the abrahamic JEW GOD Moses talked to 3,500 years earlier ?...and after helping the JEWS
get out of EGYPT (an ARAB culture) he just VANISHED !  and left the JEWS to fend for themselves
for another 1,500 years...until....some illiterate JEWISH TRIBE GIRL gave BIRTH to MOSES GOD !
and as a BABY the JESUS GOD did NOTHING !  except..eat.. sht.. sleep...and he GREW....GREW 
into a young MAN GOD...

Uh, like what was this GOD doing for his human creation that was SUFFERING horribly under ROME ?  

SHHHhhhh....that doesn't matter...what matters is that by JESUS early 30's his JEW TRIBE was so 
disgusted with his claim of being their MESSIAH....they conspired with ROME to have  him EXECUTED
in a GRAND SPECTACLE !   and ROME always loves a SPECTACLE...especially during TIBERIUS run
as EMPEROR at the time of his EXTERMINATION !   BUT WAIT !

Hey ladies YES, it's TRUE even during JESUS time most tribal women were treated like FILTHY WORTHLESS
DOGS...regardless of which GOD humans were using as a scapegoat for control ...WOMEN were at the 
BOTTOM...like in the BED and in SOCIETY....Gee...women have had it really BAD for thousands of YEARS !

Unless they married some ARISTOCRAT who had his own army of sex slaves to serve him...the WIFE thing 
was for TROPHY purposes
Don't forget...after the MOSES GOD played JESUS he was beaten -whipped - and nailed to a cross to ROT !
Guess who was Emperor after TIBERIUS when JESUS was MURDERED ?   CALIGULA !  yeah the young man that
assassinated his relative TIBERIUS to claim the throne...and this guy PARTIED !  like 24/7 ORGIES...
and SEX...MURDER SPECTACLES for his people !...+++ so many atrocities...he himself was EXTERMINATED
by Senators of ROME ...he had fun for at least 3 YEARS !   where was GOD during all this nasty Roman stuff ?

and as ALWAYS....WOMEN were treated like GARBAGE and left to ROT

Then after a tirade in JESUS name of DEATH, DESTRUCTION, ASSIMILATION by VIOLENCE by order of 
The Roman Catholic CHURCH !  the ARABS had enough !  and they invented ALLAH and ISLAM....they
used the JEW Old Testament of horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE Dogma to totally go on a rampage
of assimilation...death..and destruction...100 times more strict and psychotic than the JEW GOD Old Testament
VOMIT...they invented ALLAH and the totally PSYCHO VAMPIRE QURAN...poor women this time bundled up
and hidden in black sacks....to BREED -SERVE - ROT for the men that owned them like DOGS...

SOLUTION ?   rise up WOMEN and take back your MINDS and LIVES from these Pathetic parasite VAMPIRES
that SUCK the very life blood and energy from your existence....all for some fabricated spin of
a JEW GOD hoax 3,500 years earlier....

NO GOD and especially no HUMAN is ever worth being an OPPRESSED - BEATEN - TORTURED - SLAVE for

EVER ! ...you never need to be approved and validated to EXIST and DIE by these scumbag Parasites who hide
and use their invented ALLAH GOD hoax and Comic Book Quran as TOOLS of TERROR

Alec
Alec
-->
@WisdomofAges
Are you backwarsden from DDO?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Vader
Who else would mass bomb 18 churches? No singular person could do so

I agree wholeheartedly, but the sensitive libtard  apologists for Islam will use anything against anyone who appear to be "anti islam. Even when the bleeding obvious ( it was muslims shouting Allahu Akbar before the explosions) is staring them in the eyes.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
Bickering FOOLS !   NO SOLUTION....just petty and irrelevant comments....BUT WAIT..there is a SOLUTION.................and it's so SIMPLE !

Of the 7+ billion humans on EARTH today....6.5 billion exist with OPPRESSION - FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE....  500 million are 
cruisin along comfortably....and and 2%....of that number CONTROL the majority of HUMANITY

?????????? how many MILITARY personnel exist at this time GLOBALLY ?   
..........................ACTIVE  25 million + -   RESERVE 50 million +-  PARA MILITARY 10 million + -  

?????????? how many GLOBAL LEADERS exist NOW ......there is 195 Countries on EARTH...so 195 significant persons with idiotic TITLES
Like President - Premier - Dictator - King - Queen - +++  and their cronies for all countrie say 1 million

So....add up the LEADERS and the MILITARY that wipes their azzes...and HOW many HUMANS control by Government and Military ?

........about 100 +- million  = 1.5 % of the 7+ billion HUMANS that EXIST NOW....

NOTE FOOLS....that many reserve are not 24/7 active with access to weapons and equipment....so Active MILITARY WORLDWIDE ..35 million +-

???.....if there are only 35 million active military divided up around EARTH....WHAT THEN...are more people OPPRESSED by than anything else ?

...............# 1 the BANKING /FINANCIAL/ECONOMIC OPPRESSORS...which is made up of a few hundred PSYCHOPATHS who oversee the system
                 they invented...and evolve to suite THEMSELVES....

# 2 the GOD inventing Parasite VAMPIRES...especially the Middle East...JESUS and ALLAH psychopaths...which number 4 billion +- 

That's RIGHT.....FOOLS....the greatest THREAT to HUMANITY and EARTH are the PSYCHOPATH PARASITE LEADERS/PREACHERS behind
the Jesus and Allah GOD invented HOAX...which points to the Middle East as the center for GLOBAL DISRUPTION and WAR....

The SOLUTION to GLOBAL UNREST is FIRST to reduce the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS to Comic Book MYTHOLOGY for entertainment only.

This will immediately NEUTRALIZE the use of these pathetic man made GOD inventions to MEANINGLESS...nothing worth DYING FOR....
Anyone can BELIEVE what they want regarding the GOD hoaxes...but like ZEUS and ODIN...the GODS will be rendered useless as TOOLS
for WAR - CONFLICT - OPPRESSION - SLAVERY ++++......this also goes for the absurd TORAH - BIBLE - QURAN Comic Book VOMIT also...
all 3 Books for entertainment ONLY....

Then all the idiotic TITLES humans attach to so called LEADERS ( people who play GOD ) are consolidated into 1 word....F A C I L I T A T O R 

and anyone who accepts a FACILITATOR ROLE must produce POSITIVE and HEALTHY results for those who hired them = PUBLIC
GET HEALTHY RESULTS that BENEFIT the majority ...OR...GET THE HELL>>>OUT !

Got it FOOLS......the masses immediately reduce their LEADERSHIP to FACILITATORS with a maximum stay of 5 years...and if they do not 
produce TRANSPARENT HEALTHY RESULTS they are removed immediately....so it is Project by Project based....

Same goes for the Financial system...NO ONE STARVES and is LEFT OUT to ROT...education is FREE...basic housing is provided with incentive
to learn and be productive to get past incubation stage existence...

Finally the MIDDLE EAST...JEW - JESUS - ALLAH are now Comic Book Mythology for entertainment...so no more SQUEEZING and ENSLAVING
humans into some comic Book Fantasy delusion....no one gets serious about any of it...like ZEUS and ODIN..the GODS are powerless...