Free Will & The Christian - Get Out.

Author: Stephen

Total: 94
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Read a book. If you don't know what evolution is that's just another reason for me to pity you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Read a book. If you don't know what evolution is that's just another reason for me to pity you.

Yes you keep saying that and there is absolutely no need for you to pity me. Just tell me what book you read for you to reach such an outrageous conclusion as to cause you to state: 

Do you realise that we have evolved by exactly the same process as every other animal that has ever existed on this planet? 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
That is not an outrageous statement it's a statement of fact.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Stephen
the CHRISTIANS are HELL on EARTH,  so after death there is obviously RELIEF from these Parasites....

Everyday people are MURDERED in the name of JESUS or ALLAH....no other GODS are used for
DEATH and DESTRUCTION like the JESUS and ALLAH God invented garbage.....

Now more than EVER all of humanity needs to agree that JESUS and ALLAH are in the same category
as ZEUS and ODIN...= Comic Book characters for entertainment only....

No one is bowing or preaching about ZEUS or ODIN...+++ thousands of other GODS humans have 
invented and trashed over the eons...

The GREATEST DISGRACE and THREAT to HUMAN, ANIMAL, ENVIRONMENT, and literally the
PLANET itself are the CHRISTIANS and MUSLIM Parasite VAMPIRES...all these morons do is
incite FEAR -INTIMIDATION -VIOLENCE in order to assimilate weak minded people into some 
horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE CULT....

All of the JESUS and ALLAH based CULTS are obsessed with CONTROL....no human can function
with a truly OPEN MIND and LIFESTYLE without facing CONDEMNATION and SUFFERING from
Parasite VAMPIRES who PLAY GOD...in the name of their fake GOD hoax....

This need to CONTROL the MINDS and LIVES of their enslaved human sheeple is the PURPOSE
of these CULT ORGANIZATIONS...

Just look at the DISEASE spread by the Roman Catholic Parasites...the Jehovah's Witnesses, the
Latter Day SATANS, and countless other absurd spins on the boy GOD hoax JESUS Rome invented.

Worse is the everyday DEATH and DESTRUCTION by JESUS idiot neighbor GOD invention by the
ARABS who are desperate to totally eradicate the JEWS for their GOD hoax...let alone the CHRISTIAN
infidels as they describe them ! 

The Middle East GODS are used to TERRORIZE humanity...all 3 are twisted and stolen versions of other
GODS and stories of Cultures long gone...but exploited for their creations including GOD inventing...

SOLUTION to the Middle East CRISIS and the WORLD CRISIS of OPPRESSION and EXPLOITATION

.........is the IMMEDIATE REINVENTION of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes into Comic Book
Mythology for entertainment only....so when anyone says i BELIEVE in YAWEH - JESUS - ALLAH 
just smile, laugh, and say well that's great !  and alot of people DON't they BELIEVE in ZEUS and ODIN
and want more Comic Book Movies featuring them....your Middle East GODS are tired and boring 
has beens....then walk away !   and FORGET.....