Fetal rights and slave rights.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 74
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
That's fine. Maybe the Congress can make it a law that women can claim a fetus as property.
can you imagine LOL
then if someone caused the death of a woman's property they could only be civilly sued, what would be the monetary compensation, value for that property?  pretty low I would think if you can discard it at any mere whim.  what a lovely can of worms it would be.
Ever hear lawsuits over pets?  they are property, emotions and emotional attachment is not something the law considers, just actual costs and damages.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
you didn't read the 2nd link, try again.

here's another that may help
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So you don't like the one link you posted so I have to follow more? No thanks. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
I don't know. Why were non-slave owners so interested in making slaves legal persons? It's none of their business right?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Glad you find this all funny. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
Slaves are not comparable to slaves for a number of reasons which you have failed to address. Again I object to slavery on THE SAME GROUNDS that I object to you telling poly what she does with her uterus.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't know. Why were non-slave owners so interested in making slaves legal persons? It's none of their business right?
This comment appears to be a brain fart. Comparing slaves to a fetus is irrational, illogical lack of common sense repression of pregnant women.

Simple not difficult to grasp for those who seek truth, justice and liberty to control our personal bodies and more so when those actions to do not affect others directly.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@secularmerlin
And in the 1800's, slave owners used the exact same argument, that you had no right to tell a plantation owner who or what (since they were considered non-persons) a slave owner could own on his own property.

Get out of her uterus..and get off of his lawn...
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
not all of it is funny, but yes I do love irony, probably too much.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
you are a better agitator than I am :(  I'm jealous.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Greyparrot
They are not the same argument. Please address yourself to post 20.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
G-Parrot, you need to get your nose *v* out of pregnants womens body, unless the give you consent to stick your nose where it has no business being.

This is plain rational, logical common sense morality and decency. Something you appear to very little about.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I'm not really agitating though. If you look back in our history when we had an issue of labelling "things".. whether it is a slave or a fetus, with unique human DNA as either "persons" or "non-persons"... very similar arguments were made just for the sake of preserving the status quo. 

In the end, Congress needs to decide if a fetus is worthy of personhood, just as they decided a slave was worthy of personhood.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Let's hope no one you know dies from the law. But would you care is the question. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
In the end, Congress needs to decide if a fetus is worthy of personhood, just as they decided a slave was worthy of personhood
G-Parrot incorrect yet again.  What humanity has to decide is whether pregnant women and women in general are going to continue to be repressed because of their sex.

Mainly I believe this all stems male feelings of inferiority complex aka inferiority complex.  Man { Xy | is not as complex as woman { Xx } and certainly never do anything nearly as complex a bearing a new human being into Universe.

Only a woman can do that and we have had the patriarch of man overcompensating for his less complex existence via repression of woman as underlying conscious or even subconscious state of misplaced feeling of inferiority.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
women died before these laws even when it's "legal" so....it's far safer to not get pregnant when you don't want to, you'd agree with that wouldn't you?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Yes. All men should get vasectomies so they can't get women pregnant. Since they don't hold any other responsibility in this mess. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yes. All men should get vasectomies so they can't get women pregnant. Since they don't hold any other responsibility in this mess.
sperm do not have unique genetics like at the time of conception, sperm on their own will never grown into anything other than what they are unlike a fertilized egg, sperm will never have a heart beat, fingers, toes etc where a fertilized under normal circumstances will.  You are not that dumb, you are smarter than trying to make arguments such as that, I know you are.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
D-Pirate....women died before these laws even when it's "legal" so....
Thats correct D-Pirate and how many men have died from abortion procedure. ZIp....None...Nada.

Men have no problem putting all of the burden on the woman. Represssion of women is what these new Al and MO laws about. Simple to grasp.

it's far safer to not get pregnant when you don't want to, you'd agree with that wouldn't you?
If humanity does not want more pregnant women then they need to consider what are the most effective methods for preventing pregnancy.

1} sex happens and especially to the less young teenagers, less educated teenagers { puberty } and uneducated dumb adults beyond teenage years

2} for those women who want a child to get federal money ----how many do that?---  then we need to address their financial issues as preventatives,

3} for those women who just have a strong desire, or out of some fundamentalist principle that a woman is on Earth to have children, then humanity needs to address those issues as preventives,

4} condoms for both men and women need the best design technologies given freely to all puberty age children,

5} the day after abortion pill needs to be freely accessible to all females.

We need to stop repressing women and instead working with women to address issues of pregnancy and overpopulation of humans on Earth for the systems we have in place currently.  This is a  minimal brainer, even for cultist Trumpanzees.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Always an excuse why women are scum. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Yes you don't possess the courage needed to answer that question because you are a cowardly misogynist.
disgusted
disgusted
@pollywanna
I am sure people were more than willing to say that only slave owners
I'm sure that you have no right to a woman's body, what does your slavery derail have to do with the question of a woman's bodily autonomy, you believe that you have more right to her body than she does, yeah you would be a slaver.
disgusted
disgusted
@pollywanna
What's the basis for your hatred of women?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Why are you men so ignorant of human reproduction? Oh that right women aren't the same class as you misogynist pseudo men.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
Women are just different, men are just different.  Sounds to me like you want to go to war with men.  Screw these country to country wars, the real opposites are the sexes, we should be fighting each other in the name of equality.  This kind of thinking is irrational.

There are things women don't understand about men and there are things men don't understand about women.  It goes both ways and is pretty much even........ but.... See below.

Men used to pull out chairs for you, men used to hold open doors for you, men used to tell you you were pretty and skinny when you were actually not attractive and fat, oh wait, we still do that.... You don't see men complaining that you don't do that for us.   Men used to tell you you were good looking when you actually were, now it is sexual harassment.   Even though we still tell you that you don't look fat in that dress, when you do,  Chivalry is still dead because of an equality fight that is only one sided (who is fighting back? no one), because there is no such thing as equality, because we are different (apples and oranges).   What happened to masculinity and femininity? 
I'll tell you what happened, they only exist when it benefits women. Men just stand by watch and listen because we are either wusses when it comes to women, or we just don't care... We don't say much because we don't want the wrath from a woman if what we say is the least bit disagreeable to them.   Women have had, and still do have as much fierce and dominance as men do.  Men are scared shitless of women, they can be bat shit crazy, we know this.... Men keep their mouths shut, why do you think Trump won the Presidency?  Many women would divorce their husbands if they knew who they really voted for.

In the name of equality since the 1950's:

We have doubled the workforce therefore decreasing pay to individuals, two people are working in the same household, and we have people we don't know spending more time with our kids than we are, and probably treating them like shit, neglecting them, molesting them, teaching them things we don't know about and don't agree with.  We have lost all control over our kids in the name of equality.  

At least the cost of daycare has recently risen astronomically, which for some people makes sense for one of them to stay home with the kids.  It can be man or woman, but for the majority, that choice is now an impossibility.

Thank you women, and your desperate need to fight men on equality, it has come to the detriment of our kids!

But it is funny, in some aspects women are still taken advantage of using their pride against them, for instance, a car salesman asked a woman where her husband was, she wanted to prove she didn't need to have a husband to purchase a car, so she bought two of them.... She fell for the trap.

Men are the same, just taken advantage of in different ways.

But also, some women actually do sleep their way to the top, and men go along with it.  Who is morally worse in this instance the man or the woman? Neither because they are different, but they are both morally wrong.  What doesn't happen very often is men sleeping their way to the top, not because the top doesn't have women, but just because it doesn't work for men, another difference that cannot be applied to equality.

Maybe you think that whole rant was sexist.... being a man, I really don't care.  My panties don't get in a bunch (I wonder where that saying came from).
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@DBlaze
I am TheDredPriateRoberts and I approve this message.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Well said.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
Relevance????????????????????
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
It is a reply to your attack on men.  And your claim that we think women aren't in the same class... and calling us misogynist pseudo men.  I just wanted to let you know that.  Also, I am pro-choice... always will be, but I think the father should have a say in it.  Roe will never be overturned because it will cause more problems than exist right now.  But stop hating on men.  Just accept the fact that we are different. Let us do our thing and you can do yours, quit the complaining,  you will be happy you did. 

--> @TheDredPriateRoberts
Why are you men so ignorant of human reproduction? Oh that right women aren't the same class as you misogynist pseudo men.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Again the retard has quoted things said by someone else and called them mine. Good thing everyone else has figures out I am pro-choice and that non born humans have no rights since retard's hatred of theists is clouding his judgement he doesn't even have anyway.