disgusted
@witchy poo
Are you talking about me?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
It might still be testy from its gender reassignment surgery. Let it allow space to vent.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
So none then.
disgusted
disgusted
@pollywanna.
You equate owning a slave with owning a uterus, how sick.
disgusted
disgusted
@witchypoo
I see your ignorant confusion.
When I respond to pollywanna I'm responding to the parrot, it's unfortunate how stupid you need to be to misconstrue that. Stick to your eye of newt sandwich.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Retard keeps talking but is saying nothing. Must be the drugs. Dumb fuck.
disgusted
disgusted
@Dumb fuck.
Dumb fuck.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
@dusgusty poo.
The relevance is your ignorance toward men and what we put up with.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
The issue of Abortion is akin to the issue of consent for Transfusions, or living organ or tissue donations.

I can consent to activities and to operations to remove parts of my liver, a kidney, blood and bone marrow: I can withdraw consent at any time because it’s my body and I can chose what I do with it.

I can chose to withdraw consent to be a bone marrow donor with a needle in my arm; even though it could cause the death of the insividual that marrow was destined to treat. The same goes for partial liver or kidney transplants.

My body is my own, after all.

What is worse, and is the most utterly contemptuous hypocrisy, is that the side most vociferously supporting the unborn child, are the ones most vociferously protesting all the ways in which the situations for women and mothers can be improved. no abortion for you - but we’re also not going to give you any paid maternal leave, or cover your healthcare, or your child care, or help educate you on contraception, or allow you to take the morning after Pill, or force your employers to cover those on their insurance... we care just enough to make you give birth, but after that we don’t care any more.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Ramshutu
Well said.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
Oh! when do you have heaps of men demanding access to your body and attempting to have laws passed to allow them?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
I told you, I am pro-choice, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a war against men, and you are using this subject to hate on us more, when there are just as many women out there who are pro-life as men.  You can march with your pussy hats on all you want protesting a law that does not exist and will not exist.  That is how crazy some women are, protesting something that has not even happened yet.

I'm telling you, that you have nothing to worry about.  Roe will never be overturned, it's too complicated.  They will have to change many, many laws, and amendments, overturn many supreme court interpretations of the Constitution.  It will be too much, and the repercussions would be too crazy, people that are smart understand this.  That doesn't mean people need to change their beliefs.

There is a law about privacy that I believe in, and people minding their own business... If they don't believe in abortion, then don't do it.  If they are pro-choice than so be it, there should be no outside force making you one way or the other.  If the state enforces anything, and you don't believe in it... Move.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
There's a war against men...................why wasn't I told?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
Did anyone have to tell Abraham Lincoln there was a civil war going on?  Nope, he just knew it.