punishment for abortion shouldn't be the same as murder early in the pregnancy

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 151
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
So she is a whore and should go to prison while daddy makes more unwanted babies . We know what you think. 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I think the punishment for premarital sex(under some situations) in of it's self should be a fine of $500.  The punishment for killing an innocent unborn human being should be the death penalty.
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
-->
@Alec

second degree murder involves malice but isn't premeditated and is more spontaneous, like a bar fight. don't you think the mitigating factors that society finds with second degree murder are similar to abortion? you could argue abortion is premeditatd, but there are mitigating factors, and it's not the same as someone who plans and carries out a murder. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@n8nrgmi
I think the punishment for both 1st and 2nd degree murder should be the death penalty to reduce the murder rate and because people need to take personal responsibility for themselves.  To get back on topic, if you don't want children, don't have sex, or use an IUD (and make sure you don't have STDs) to prevent pregnancy.  I'm fine with free contraception in exchange for abolishing abortion nationwide.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
Right. Men pay 500 bucks and women die. You get what you want, dead whores and happy men. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@n8nrgmi
if you were in a burning building and you knew five viable test tube babies were at one end of the building, and a little six year old girl was at the other end, and you could only save the tubes or the girl..... which would you save and why? 
they are viable at that moment in time, but that can change, there's a higher miscarriage rate than I would have thought, a 6 year old girl probably has an attachment to her parents and them to her, she will feel pain.  I've seen this question before and I don't find it all that difficult.  I understand what it is attempting to do but it doesn't work.  It's attempting to force a choice or show some hypocrisy between saving 1 life or 5, but it really doesn't do that.  Regardless of that it does not prove or show that the person answering still doesn't consider the 5 vials life.

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
you could easily increase the amount of tubes to fifty to ensure some, more than one, would survive. you say the attachment of the parents matter and the pain the child would feel. if that's what you think, then you dont equate a fertilized egg as the same as a born girl. the hypothetical isn't meant for you, unless you try to claim they are the same yet you dont choose the tubes. not that i agree with him, but alec answered the question consistently. either the question doesn't apply to you, or you are not consistent, simple as that. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So it's not life in a test tube but is in a female body? LOL Make your mind up when life begins. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So it's not life in a test tube but is in a female body? LOL Make your mind up when life begins. 
read the very last sentence.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
To make it fair for the man and easier for the woman, if the man does a smash and dash when his girlfriend gets pregnant, he would also receive the death penalty for encouraging abortion.  This will reduce abortions and will encourage mutual personal responsibility between both sexes.  Just having premarital sex(with exceptions) and no pregnancy would result in a fine that the parents pay for.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So five embryos in a test tubes are not alive but in a woman they are. LOL
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@n8nrgmi
if that's what you think, then you dont equate a fertilized egg as the same as a born girl
correct the girl and fertilized eggs are not the same, afaik a fertilized egg does not feel pain.

Alec is in high school I believe and you are just trying to trip him up, I get that, so I interjected to show him and perhaps teach him how to deal with these types of traps.  It's a public forum so I am able to do that.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
So five embryos in a test tubes are not alive but in a woman they are. LOL
here I parsed it out for you, simple copy and paste

Regardless of that it does not prove or show that the person answering still doesn't consider the 5 vials life.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Especially when the consider it life on one instance and not another. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
a medical abortion is a choice of which life to save, which is the same as the scenario that was given.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You know how every pregnancy ends? Wow nice gift. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
I think the punishment for premarital sex(under some situations) in of it's self should be a fine of $500.
Are you the same person who is against sex education of children coming into puberty?

Are you the same person who is against free access to condoms by all children who sexually active?

I think you should be fined for not being a moral and decent human being in these regards because when it comes to sexual desires, we are dealing with some very strong hormones with young and dumb teenage children for the most part.  Your immoral and indecent human being for your lack of consideraton of all the factors involved.

The punishment for killing an innocent unborn human being should be the death penalty.
An innocent unborn human is organism of the mother and you  need to keep you indecent and immoral judgement repressions of women to your self or be put in prison and fined.

Stop your uncalled for repression of pregnant women and all women for what they choose to do with organisms of their body that have not yet even taken the first breath of fresh air.

Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Are you the same person who is against sex education of children coming into puberty?
When did I say this?

Are you the same person who is against free access to condoms by all children who sexually active?
I prefer the girl going on an IUD.  They are more effective.  I think putting women in a bad mood is worth the safety of the product.  Women can get happy by other means.

I think you should be fined for not being a moral and decent human being in these regards because when it comes to sexual desires, we are dealing with some very strong hormones with young and dumb teenage children for the most part. 
As a teenager, I support punishing premarital sex(under some situations) with a fine.

An innocent unborn human is organism of the mother and you  need to keep you indecent and immoral judgement repressions of women to your self or be put in prison and fined.
This sentence contradicts it's self.  I might keep my opinions to abortion to myself when the abortionist keeps the baby killing tools to themselves and doesn't force a fetus to endure them.  The woman shouldn't be allowed to force her view on an unborn baby.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
This sentence contradicts it's self.  I might keep my opinions to abortion to myself when the abortionist keeps the baby killing tools to themselves and doesn't force a fetus to endure them.  The woman shouldn't be allowed to force her view on an unborn baby.

1st your very confused person,

2nd your immoral and indecent  person  for your repression of pregnant women  ---and you should be fined and imprison for it--,

Read my lipts/text as follows:

3rd you need to keep you freaking nose *v* out of a pregnant womans bodily business unless they give their consent. Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Read my lips/text as follows:
I dont want to see one more sentence out of you regarding what pregnant woman do with her body.  Do you understand the words coming  out of my mouth?
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Your a troll.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
Your a troll
Truth is truth irrespective of who states, when or where it is stated.

When you have any rational, logical common sense that adds to invalidates my comments as stated, please share.

Otherwise, you need to keep your freakin nose *v* out of pregnant womens bodily  business unless they give you their consent.

This is simple no brainer that even 10 year old can grasp. Do you understand the words coming out of my mind?

I think you do and, I think will now mimize your immoral and indecent repression of pregnant women, if not all women in general, and be more considerate of being a woman, not a man. Thank You!

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You know how every pregnancy ends? Wow nice gift. 
I am unaware of any case, ever, in which a woman was pregnant forever, do you know of one?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Does any abortion law penalize the woman directly? Or all the punishments reserved for the Doctors?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
Does any abortion law penalize the woman directly? Or all the punishments reserved for the Doctors?
afaik just the doctors

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Some end in the mother's death again you are dumb to the topic at hand. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Do you want a formal debate on abortion?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
What fantasy planet do you live on?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Your knowledge of life is ridiculously inadequate.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
It's called ideological consistency.  If we have the DP for murder, and abortion is murder, then those who commit it(abortionists) should get killed.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
But only the barbaric nations have the death penalty, you know the Muslims and Chinese and other backwards countries like yours.
In an abortion there is no human killed therefore no murder, please understand life before you want to murder people for your own pleasure. Unless you have abused a woman's human rights how do you know there is a fetus? Get out of women's bodies, you don't belong.