tangent matrix numbers

Author: janesix

Total: 119
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
The numbers are close, because they were designed that way. Miles and feet are what God wanted to use i suppose. Things move and change. The Earth was obviously originally designed to be 7920 miles in diameter. 
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@janesix
Climate change is a fact. That humans had anything to do with it is an interpretation I disagree with. 
If we two had the money we couldhire abunch of programmers, buy a super-computer and run our own climate models.  Assuming you don't own a super-computer and run your own cimate models on it, what reason is there to disagree with the IPCC?

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
So God uses imperial units, good job we managed to exactly guess the exact units God had in his head when designing earth! Good to know that cubits, or kilometres are the devils work.

God Also apparently works in base 10, and sometimes rounds to 3 significant figures, sometimes to 4. That God huh!

While I also find your baseless assertion that the earth was “obviously designed” to be 7920 miles in diameter, where is your evidence for that claim? I call bullsh*t. When was the earth 7920 miles in diameter. What was the distance of the moon at that point: both have changed; the latter substantially.

You’re significantly off in the speed of the sun though, nearly 10% off. Has that changed too? How do you know?

what about the diameter of the moon, the speed of the earth and the moon, the size and shape of our orbit? Where all those things holding a magic value and have changed.

No: you are speculating that the values you’ve selected are magic. They’re are inaccurate, dependent on units, and are arbitrarily selected
over hundreds of other such values that don’t have the relationship.

Now that it’s shown they are arbitrary and inaccurate, you’re now straying from facts, and now just inventing nonsense speculation, to explain why your initial statements can still be correct - even though they aren’t.

This is just pseudoscientific nonsense.
janesix
janesix
Because the climate changes. All the time. Much longer than humans have been around.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
The diameter of the moon is 2160 miles. Another sacred number. The diameter of the sun is 864000 miles another sacred number.  You choose not to see it. Your problem, not mine.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
O never claimed anything was scientific in any way. This is the religion forum.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
The diameter of the moon is 2158.8 miles

The diameter of the sun is 864,240 miles

So neither of those to values are sacred numbers.

Its not that I’m choosing not to see things; it’s that you using inaccurate values.

I can say that diameter of the earth is 25,000 miles. The earth to the moon is 240,000 mile. The speed of the sun is 490,000 miles, the diameter of the sun is 860,000 miles.

I could repeat the exercise in cubits or kilometres.

None of those match your sacred numbers, and there is no reason why you can claim your approximations and selected numbers are an. More valid.

At best you can say, if you approximate the values in the right units, the half dozen parameters are within 10% of some value I’ve arbitrarily
selected as “sacred”, and none of the others are, nor are the selected ones at other times in history.

That’s obviously cherry picking.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
Not when the numbers come to me through intuition. Not when my clocks go backwards from 109 to 108. Someone is showing me the numbers. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
Or you're just seeing random numbers and random patterns, and manufacturing a mystical source you want to find through cherry picking.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
The patterns are real. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
No they aren’t.

The patterns are almost real, for some of the values.

You even got one value completely wrong.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
What I don’t understand. Is why you think the divine creator is so stupid
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
The divine creator isn't stupid. I am too stupid to figure it all out.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
Well no, you’re implicitly accusing the creator of being stupid.

For example, if I was the divine creator and wanted to create the universe with meaningful parameters, I would be stupid to make them arbitrary, in miles, and only some of them. That would be like being shipwrecked and trying to signal an Aeroplane by arranging rocks in random patterns.

If a divine creator wanted to make meaningful patterns, why not make Venus exactly twice the orbital radius of mercury, earth 3, mars 5, Jupiter 7, Saturn 11, Uranus 13, Neptune 17, Pluto 19, then other major rocky bodies at 23, 29, 31, etc. Why not make the orbits perfectly circular, and exact multiples of those numbers?

Mass of The planets in size order being 1,2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31 etc (with no natural loss of mass).

That he didn’t indicate creation this way indicates you think he’s stupid.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
No I do not think God is stupid. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
And yet you are arguing that God is acting in a stupid way.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
No I am not. Because I can't explain something that I feel intuitively isn't the fault of god.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
It’s not your inability to explain that is the problem: it is that the actions your claiming of God are so absurd compared to his possible actions.

Its like arguing that “God loves me so much that when a Bird pooped on me, he made it land in my mouth rather than my eye”.

The obvious answer is “well, surely if he loved you he would have made the bird not poop on you at all”.

Would you really respond the same way in that example?

Your answer here, and in this theoretical example are just as absurd - and for the same reason.

That you “feel” something intutively is meaningless, and pretty much cast iron proof it’s nothing to do with God. Humans intutively feel things that aren’t true all the time - it’s LITERALLY the cause of every problem humanity faces right now.
janesix
janesix
Did you read my article I posted in this thread
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
Yes: did you pay any attention to what I said about:

1.) Arbitrary cherry picking, ignoring data that doesn’t agree with it, and having arbitrary rounded values (and flat out wrong values - you keep failing to respond to that one).

2.) Why on earth do you believe God is so stupid that he sought to encode magic numbers: yet there are infinitely better ways of doing this - indicating you are arguing God is stupid
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
So ignore all that if you want to. That's fine. What about the pattern of the tangents. 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
I am talking about the article I posted a link to, not the op
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
What about these patterns?

Well, if you had paid attention to the last dozen or so posts, you would find that my answers to these patterns are:

1.) They are based on arbitrary units, arbitrary rounding, and are in some cases based on completely incorrect values.

2.) Using the actual real values, or rounding. there is no match for these tangents at all.

3.) In almost all of the examples the “values” selected differ depending on they’re measured, and chance over time: and you have arbitrarily asserted with no evidence that despite this the values are all as you stated

4.) If God actually gave two shits about cosmological values and their significance, then any idiot could have done a better job of indicating them.

5.) You’re cherry picking all your data, as you’re deliberately picking values that agree with you and excluding the ones that don’t.

6.) Humans find patterns in noise: finding a pattern intuitive, that fails on all the above issues means nothing.

I have been specifically dealing with your tangents throughout; that you have no intelligible answer to any of the main issues does not mean I have ignored your OP or your link.

You’re doing the equivalent of saying God exists because a bird shit in your mouth and not in your eye.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
You are not wrong. The only part you have wrong is it's a she not a he.
janesix
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
Have you seen this pattern before
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
The pattern is irrelevant. There are patterns, in every single way there could be. The only randomness is why specifically the parts of reality are the parts that they are. That randomness transcends even God and is fate itself.
janesix
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
The only randomness is why specifically the parts of reality are the parts that they are. 
I don't understand what you're saying here.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
That reality is organised, designed and simulated is fairly concrete to me. The mystery (that is unsolvable) is why things are what they are.

While the patterns explain the links between everything, they will never come close to answering why the things that are linked ARE WHAT THEY ARE (and no answer exists).

Reality is not organised, but RANDOM, at its core and YET inevitable and absolutely organised post-creation. This is why the battle between 'is it fate or random' is a pointless battle. It is both random and therefore fate because fate is random generation of reality in a brutally organised manner post-creation whereby the creation makes sense of itself due to the inevitable links and patterns that form and eventually there will be one supreme conscious entity that does the organising for Fate (this being is named Fiora by me but 'God' by most).
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
I feel intuitively
Unfortunately, intuition is often wrong and is usually always trumped by facts and evidence.

This is why you fail.