tangent matrix numbers

Author: janesix

Total: 119
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
We are going around in circles ad it is getting old. Think what you want. I don't think he was/is a liar. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
Yes. Numbers considered to be sacred throughout history fall into a set of several tangents. Like the number 432 is tangent 3.077.and 108 is tangent -3.077. 

108 is sacred to many, especially Hindus, but not limited to them. 432 is found by Joseph Campbell to be the most important sacred number, and talks about it in his work. 144 has the tangent -.72, and is considered sacred to many. 
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
I don't think he was/is a liar.
Because you're mathematically and scientific illiterate and choose to believe in magical nonsense, fraudsters and liars.

Numbers considered to be sacred throughout history fall into a set of several tangents. Like the number 432 is tangent 3.077.and 108 is tangent -3.077. 
You haven't got a friggin clue what you're talking about. Lol. This is trigonometry and I doubt you even know your multiplication tables. So, not only do you defend and support frauds and hucksters, you want to become one yourself.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
I am wrong about my numbers? I don't think so. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
Then, you should have no problem showing me all your work and explaining how you got there. Of course, I know you didn't do any such work and just copied and pasted it from somewhere, right? Tell us honestly, you don't know anything about trigonometry, right?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
No, I didn't copy and paste from anywhere. I worked for hours for several days to figure this out. I DARE you to find this anywhere on the internet, except were I said the original tangents of 3.077 and .72 (and later, Carl mentioned the tangent 1.73 in a Red Ice Radio interview. I wrote this article over the past few days on HubPages, where I do a lot of refining and elaborating on what I am doing. You can find it there if you care to look. 

I have found 17 tangents now, in three groups. I am plotting them on a grid, and there is a pattern forming. I will add that to the article when I am finished,and anything else I happen to find. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
First of all, it doesn't even appear you know that a Tangent even is and secondly, the tangent of 432 is -32.237 and the tangent of 108 is 2.468, so yes, your numbers are way wrong.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
You have your calculator set to rad, you need to set it to degree.
Goldtop
Goldtop
I worked for hours for several days to figure this out. I DARE you to find this anywhere on the internet
Whatever you were working out, it has nothing to do with math or science. It looks like you just made everything up in your head. None of it makes any sense at all. It confirms you have no concept of what a tangent is.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
I didn't say it had anything to do with math or science. That is why it is posted under metaphysics, and not math or science. It is spirituality, or religion. Thus me postng this in the religion section here.
Goldtop
Goldtop
That is why it is posted under metaphysics, and not math or science. It is spirituality, or religion. Thus me postng this in the religion section here.
That's fair, this is the baloney forum where people say all kinds of crazy things, so you're right in that it's in the right forum.

And no, Tangents and Trigonometry are not spiritual or religious or metaphysical. So, you're just blowing lots of hot air.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
God created this universe,and I believe he did it through numbers and vibration.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@janesix
God created this universe,and I believe he did it through numbers and vibration
This is certainly the correct forum for saying crazy things while being oblivious to or denying facts and evidence. You go girl! Crazy is in vogue these days.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
I'm not crazy. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@janesix
God created this universe,and I believe he did it through numbers and vibration.
And this time next week you will believe something else.

janesix
janesix
-->
@keithprosser
Of course I might. When you get new information, you have to make adjustments to your beliefs. Do you believe everything you did 10 years ago? 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@janesix
I don't believe everything I read with 'pyradmid' or 'ancient' in the title.

I think your search for 'the truth' is great... but I think you are looking in the wrong places.
janesix
janesix
-->
@keithprosser
And where should I be looking?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@janesix
What's wrong with western science?   Antibiotics and vaccines have saved billions more lives than accupucture ever has.
janesix
janesix
-->
@keithprosser
Hubris. 

I have no problem with facts. It's the interpretations of facts that I have problems with. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@janesix
Could you give an example?
janesix
janesix
-->
@keithprosser
Climate change is a fact. That humans had anything to do with it is an interpretation I disagree with. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Earth diameter 7920 miles 

7920 tangent 0
It’s actually 7917.5 miles. 

Sun orbital speed 450,000 mph

450,000 tangent 0

Earth circumference 24,900 miles

24,900 tangent 1.732

Earth to moon 238,900 miles

238,900 tangent .839
225,263 miles at its closest
252,088 at its furthest.

The average is 238,855 

Earth surface area 196,900,000 sq miles

196,000,000 tangent -.363

Actually 196,900,000 square miles.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
These numbers are based on ideal numbers for diameters etc. I suggest these numbers were of the original design of the solar system. 

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
The numbers you’ve used aren’t accurate.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
Yes. I know that. Did you even pay attention to what I said?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
This is the religion forum, and I am using sacred numbers. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
Since when was “randomly selected google search results” sacred?

If you’re going for truly sacred, why are you using imperial miles? Isn’t km more sacred. How about cubits for that matter,

Picking a half dozen arbitrary properties, rounding some to 3SF Some in 4SF, some plain wrong - and all rounded in some arbitrarily selected unit and then claimed to related approximately - not exactly to some predefined values is not evidence of anything much.

What about velocity of the earth, or the diameter of the moon, or the circumference of the moon or the sun for that matter, or the radius of earth’s orbit, or the distance of earth’s orbit, or the distance of L1, L2, L3, L4 lagrangian points from the earth?

You're trying to establish a pattern, by squeezing some numbers that are close to agree with you; and ignoring all of the others. Good old fashioned cherry picking!
janesix
janesix
-->
@Ramshutu
These sacred numbers are based on geometry.

Who is the geometer? God.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@janesix
Those “sacred numbers”, are based on inexact rounded numbers - rounded by different amounts, one of which is flat out wrong: and all of which only work if you select “miles”, as is you arbitrarily decide to use kilometres, it doesn’t work.

It’s cherry picking.

You’re deliberately excluding all values that don’t work, the units that don’t work, and selecting different rounding values to make your claims closer - but still not exact.

You’re trying to see things that aren’t really there.