Conservitards Overwhelming Need To Kill

Author: disgusted

Total: 77
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
I believe that people have a right to do as they please as long as they are not infringing upon the rights of others.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
Now, do you believe there are times where lethal force is necessary?
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mharman
So you do believe that women have a right to bodily autonomy making you pro choice. Congratulations.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
Nope. I said “as long as they not infringing upon the rights of others”.

Abortion is infringing upon the baby’s right to life.

Now, quit deflecting and answer my question: Do you believe there are times when lethal force upon a human is necessary?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
I believe that people have a right to do as they please as long as they are not infringing upon the rights of others.
Your "others" in the above is a false narrative. Until you grasp this truth you will forever be stuck in your armpit of false narrative.

The fertilized egg, theh fetus, teh fetus/baby are 3 stages{ phases } of an organism of the woman. ALl three stages are attached to the woman except for brief few hours when fertilized egg fallls from fallopian tubes to attach to walls of womb/uterus.

So the fertilized egg is in the woman and she has all rights to happens to it via all of its stages/pahses.

So stop your false narrative and have the moral decency to respect a pregnant womans inherent rights to do what she chooses to do with any of organsims of her body.  Do hear the words coming out of my mouth --off my finger tips-- ?

Stop repeating a false narrative as Trump and so many of your type to a 100 times a day before breakfest.

Reminds me of religous fundamentalist who feel a need to recite their false narrative to themselves before breakfest, before lunch, before dinner and after dinner.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
You want an abortion debate? Let's take it to a new thread.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mharman
You want an abortion debate? Let's take it to a new thread.
I want you to keep your friggin nose *v* out of a pregnant womans bodily business unless she gives you her consent to stick your nose *v* in her bodily business.  Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth and off my finger tips? 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mharman
Abortion is infringing upon the baby’s right to life
Start using correct terminology. There is no baby involved.
The fetus' right to life is the sole province of the woman carrying it, she determines whether it has such a right or not. Nobody else has a say.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@mustardness
@disgusted
Let’s discuss it in my abortion thread.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mharman
Do you have an abortion thread?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
Yes, and you’ve been posting in it.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mharman
Well respond.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
I will at some point.

12 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mharman
El Paso. First thing I told my wife was that I bet it is a white male who is racist white nationalist.

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@ebuc
are you mustardness? You do realize that if you switch accounts you have to close the old one, right?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Mharman
are you mustardness? You do realize that if you switch accounts you have to close the old one, right?
Yes and yes and yes Ive sent email to bsh1 to close that other account as It is problematic for me to use it i.e. I will not be using it anymore and have also stated such in one or more other threads.

USA president and Republicans are encouraging domestic violence and should be locked away for their rehetoric that encourages and does not condemn enough that he does not support domestic violence from racist white nationalist males or any one else. Period.

It is sad :--( we have so many immoral  people in power in USA and around the world.

USA has a sick-in-the-head president and Republican senate does not have the spinal courage to shut this horrific mans mouth. Sad :--(
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ebuc
The Democratic house is afraid to shut up omar