Dem Debate 1 Thoughts

Author: Imabench

Total: 89
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
Okay... Tusli just owned him... F* these war people. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
China, russia ... blah blah blah.... common... this crap is not winning anyone. It's wars and death... Tulsi needs to have more balls. Her message is strong. 
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Did Beto just bring up the Rwanda Genocide then transition to talking about how Trump has alienated our allies in the same breath? Cant even remember what the damn question was about? 

Solid point about going to war without Congressional authorization, but its coming from De Blasio so nobody will probably give a shit in at least 3 days, if not 3 hours or 3 minutes. 

Question to Ryan: "Taliban killed 2 in Afghanistan, why is the war in Afghanistan ongoing and how could you get us out?"

Ryan: [Basically] "We have to stay engaged in this but the reality is that Trump doesnt even have people appointed to deal with things like this, we need to be engaged" 

Not the best argument to make. Question is about how do we get out of Afghanistan not how would you handle foreign affairs. 

Tulsi hitting Ryan in the mouth as an ex soldier saying we have to get out of Afghanistan and that 'being engaged' is not acceptable. Granted, he is referring to staying engaged in foreign affairs, but he fucked himself by not answering the question right in the first place. 

Doubles down saying 'If we do not stay engaged, the Taliban will gain strength"

Tulsi not having it, winning the crowd to her side fast, Ryan really shooting herself in the foot. Tulsi tries to worm in a dig at Saudi Arabia at the end there but no one catches it. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
O'rouke is a tool ... if i see his hands one more time with that crap politician clinch i will puke. 
DapperMack
Debates: 3
DapperMack
I hate Castro lol. He noticeably copies others, and waited to raise his hand until everyone else did when asked if they supported the 2015 Iran Nuclear Deal.
Imabench
Imabench
Fuckin stream glitched out just glitched out, missed out on question about who was the biggest threat to the US >.>
Outplayz
Outplayz
Who is this ugly bald guy... he's too ugly... shut up.. you lose. 
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Outplayz
Yeah Ryan just got shat on HARD 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DapperMack
He's trying to be relavent... i don't like him overall. He can't beat Trump. 

DapperMack
DapperMack
-->
@Imabench
Inslee said Trump, Klobuuchar said Iran, Warren said climate change, Castro said China and climate change 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
Yeah... i think most Americans are wising up to war. It's bullshit. Send your rich kids to war. All those kids sent to the middle east if they go to war with Iran... they are sacrifices. I'm persian and know a lot about Iran... they will give usa a run for their money if we go to war with them. I'm not saying they'll win... but a lot of American will for sure die. 
DapperMack
DapperMack
-->
@Outplayz
Yeah he is the kind of voter repellent the DNC doesn't need.

Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Outplayz
Tonight is pretty underwhelming. They are saying what they are saying... but i don't see anyone really stand out as president. I just wish so many weren't running for president. This is watering down the message by confusing people.

Yeah 10 seems to be much. 8 would be better, but once we get a few primaries in and the herd thins, then we can see some real good shit. 

Also agree with you that the big debate is tomorrow once Biden and Sanders and the rest of the pack outside of Warren enters the stage. Warren will probably still be nice and cozy in the polls, but I think that Tulsi and Castro are doing pretty good for themselves.... While Beto is eating raw shit. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DapperMack
None of that resonates. They all should have said income inequality... or at least, not working for the working class. That is how a civil war will start... once people are fed up. That is the biggest threat. If we don't focus on our people... there is so much we will take until we say fuck Kim Kardashian flaunting a million dollar necklace while we starve. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
I don't like Delaney... 
Outplayz
Outplayz
minimum wage isn't the way... where is the Yang Bang at? 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Inslee seems like 1 year away from dementia 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Tim ryan... that was a good closing statement.
Outplayz
Outplayz
Tulsi... i love her. But she won't make it unfortunate... 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Castro... the emotional angle... not enough bro. I don't relate even though i do relate. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Amy Amy Amy... haha that's all i can say.. she's too focused on Trump this Trump that... shut up. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Booker... his eyes trip me out. Not good enough. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
O'rourke... He is too fake. I don't believe him. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Warren for last... Humble at first, nice. She's good i'll give her that. Can she stand with the big guns, we'll see. Bc she will make it through this for sure. 
Imabench
Imabench
Final Wrap ups here we go 

Delaney: "Get America working again".... Swing and a miss on that one

De Blasio: "$15 minimum wage! Healthcare! Free Pre-K! I did this in NY, I can do this for the country!"... Doubtful, America isnt NYC

Inslee: "This is our moment"..... Better than what Delaney went with  

Ryan: "Every morning, your voice will be heard".... Listen to the ones about getting out of the Middle East first then.

Tulsi: "Usher in this new century with peace prosperity, and justice for all"..... Solid ending

Castro: [Rallies in Spanish] "We will say Adios to Donald Trump"..... Funniest ending I'll give him that 

Klobuchar: "I promise I will govern with integrity, have your back, govern for you"..... Played it safe, but I just like her calm demeanor, makes others look like kids

Booker: "This is a referendum on Trump, but also on us."..... As a person from Florida, God help us 

Beto: "We will need a new kind of politics. A movement that renews our democracy. This is our moment".... Inslee already said that dude, ffs. 

Warren: "I will fight for you as hard as I fight for my own family".... She seemed emotional at the end there, im sure her base will rally around her and stick with her
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I'm pleased you guys think Warren did well.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
I didn't see any presidents tonight to be honest. Also, i really don't think a girl is going to beat Trump. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
Post your pick in my thread please.
Imabench
Imabench
In all, I think that Tulsi and Castro performed the strongest by taking massive shits on Beto and Ryan respectively. 

De Blasio seemed pretty whiney trying to butt in too many times. 

Warren showed some weakness but got enough easy questions to get by 

Beto and Ryan are probably good and fucked 

Inslee wont be remembered 

I want to see how Booker does in polls after this. He seemed to get a LOT of airtime and used it fairly okay despite looking hyper focused on getting in as many words as possible.  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
 I think that Tulsi 
I do too... but i don't think most of America is smart enough to understand her message. They will likely go off the emotion Warren did in her last comment and be wowed...