Dem Debate 2 thoughts

Author: Imabench

Total: 148
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
The questions which are basically 'Do you think the migration camps are bad?' is such a waste of time Im thinking I could go get a drink and not miss anything that would make me consider supporting another candidate... Its already a given that every person on the stage think its deplorable how it is being handled, ask about how they would work with the destabilized countries causing the migrations in the first place to try to reduce them in the future. 

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
Tulsi Gabbard, and she did really solid last night.
Yeah... i'm a bit surprised how much America seemed to like her. I thought her not talking enough would be bad, but a lot of people are liking how composed she was... and i think both parties are fed up with war so she has a strong message. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
I loved that religious dunk right there... nice. 
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Imabench
It was because of her military background. People wanted to know exactly what she did and whether or not she was telling the truth, same with Booker, to see how many people really got shot in his neighborhood the week before. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
The media is going to eat tonight up... bad news for the one's yesterday though. 
Imabench
Imabench
ANOTHER question where just about every candidate raises their hand and yet we explore the line of questioning regardless.... Christs sake, does NBC not have the balls to try to have an actual debate within an actual debate just because they fucked their mic's up last night?

Biden tryna tout his foreign policy experience is overall a good move, but not for this forgettable line of questioning. Save it for an actual foreign policy question for maximum efficiency, don't blow it early on an immigration question
Imabench
Imabench
FUCKING CHRIST NBC

You almost ask a solid question by putting Biden on the spot about how much Obama deported people during his term, and then fucking miss the ball saying 'Should someone who is here without documents be deported if they dont have a criminal record"

Whoever wrote the questions to be asked needs to go back to making coloring books since 'staying safe within the lines' seems to be their fucking forte.  
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Outplayz
Tulsi's sense of honor would be awesome in stark contrast with Donald Trump.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Snoopy
I think she is actually setting herself up to be the full contrast of Trump.... Smart, articulate, rather pretty, had the balls to serve in the military, Indian, non-christian..... If you are looking for the polar opposite of Trump purely on character and appearance, Tulsi is probably your best option. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Bernie is an angry raging lunatic who will NEVER shut up
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Snoopy
Tulsi's sense of honor would be awesome in stark contrast with Donald Trump.
She is the only female i think would destroy Trump. The fact that she was nervous on the stage last night shows me that she's for real. I may be wrong, but i really think she's one of the most real candidates. I think i've already said i love her... but i really do. She's what we need which is why i think she'll lose... i wish i was wrong. 

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
Dewars... which I believe is a scotch...but that has always confused me. The problem is I am way behind on the debate, I have to keep pausing it, then rewinding to make sure I heard them correctly.
 Just lost respect for the hot one!!
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That's not what i'm seeing... i think you have some preconceived hate in your heart already for the guy to see that. All i see is that he has a message he is confident about. Passion is different than anger. 
Imabench
Imabench
Thank god they moved on to Trade questions cause these other questions have been pretty ass so far. 

"How would you stand up to China" 

Question to Bennet: "We should focus on Russia not China" 

Hell of a swing and a miss Bennet 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DBlaze
Lol. Yeah, i'm letting the buzz come on slow so i can pay attention. I'm drinking Rye right now... it's pretty good mmm mmm. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Outplayz
Passion is different than anger. 

Passion in wanting terrorists to win
Imabench
Imabench
YANG QUESTION AGAIN FUCKING FINALLY 

Yang: "Russia is our biggest geopolitical debate, theyve been laughing their asses off" 

oof

Yang: "The tariffs and the trade war are punishing workers on both sides. The beneficiaries have bene SE Asia that has stepped into the void. We need to crack down on Chinese trade tactics, but a trade war is not the way to go"

Pretty good recovery there. He hasnt had his moment quite yet but he's still hanging in there
Outplayz
Outplayz
HAHA soy boy said soy....  meme incoming . 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What does that even mean buddy?? the hell are you talking about. 
Imabench
Imabench
I think the author lady has had more speaking time and more answers then Yang up to this point which is kind of annoying me cause Yang was one of those super far-off candidates I was actually mildly interested in hearing from compared to the 8 others on the last two debates. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
Yang: "Russia is our biggest geopolitical debate, theyve been laughing their asses off" 
oof
Oof is what i thought too... common on Yang, you're better than that... 
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
Im way behind
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Outplayz
His "passion" is wanting terrorists to win
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Outplayz
Russia is irksome and annoying at times but they are also a side-show. Theyre the person who brags about high school in their 30's because High school is when they peaked. 

China has been acting far more aggressively and ambitiously over the past 10 years, candidates who consider them equal threats is a substantial red flag in our book because Russia kind of put themselves into a corner continually playing defense whereas China is looking for places to land punches, so to speak. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You don't make sense. Why don't you elucidate. Something tells me you really don't have anything but hate for this side... i can already tell from one comment. That's close minded. If you are close-minded, don't talk to me. Or talk to me if you want... do you boo. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
Russia is irksome and annoying at times but they are also a side-show. Theyre the person who brags about high school in their 30's because High school is when they peaked. 
Yeah. I really am sick of the blame Russia bs. They have their own problems. And if they are trying to troll us... that's all they are, trolls. I don't see them as a "big" threat to us. They are a threat as much as we make them a threat. They may be shady and want power, but i don't think their shady part is much of a "direct" threat to us, yet. 

Imabench
Imabench
Pete Buttigiug asked about police issues in his community, super ballsy move admitting he has not been able to reform the matter to start. This could easily be seen as weakness but also a solid gesture of honesty, finishes pretty good about wanting to have the police become more trustworthy. 

Hickenlooper jumping in almost defending Buttiguig by bringing up Ferguson and how this is a country-wide issue. 

Major points to anyone who claims that poverty and economic stagnation is a big cause of race relations issues between minorities and cops
Imabench
Imabench
Harris saying to Biden "I dont think youre a racist and that you seek common ground with the other side, but it affected me that you worked with segregationists and at one point were against busing" 

Oh she's fucking broadsiding him rn, this could be super bad if he fucks up his response. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
Oh man Harris is beating Biden down, and she's being a boss... lol i'm liking her but i also hate her bc of her gun policies... dammit. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Kamala gets the race card. Checkmate.