Dem Debate 2 thoughts

Author: Imabench

Total: 148
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
I'm just going straight by external forces. Liz has the external force advantage, which is huge because of the way the DNC assigns superdelegates.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
Also it's by pure design that Liz was not there to take the 2 men down. Kamala will do it and piss off the Bernie and the Joe diehards, which will then swing to Liz. Game over.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Your referring yourself to the other side.
You still don't make sense. Seems you're a black and white thinker... i don't like people like you. I may like you though... i still don't know who you are.  

Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
"You may only get one shot, what issue do you pass?"

Solid question 

First guy "Ending gun violence"...... Good luck

Bennet: "Climate Change"....... Safe pick

Gillibrand: "Family Bill of Rights"....... You cant select 'all of the above' and try to pass that off as your one shot for one issue

Harris: "Passing a Middle Class Tax Cut, DACA-"...... You also cant select 'all of the above' as your one shot for one issue

Sanders: "Starting a political revolution against the special interests"...... That makes ending gun violence look easy, and it isnt.  

Biden: "I will follow Obama on dealing with Climate Change by defeating Trump"..... Safe pick + bring up Obama = Super safe

Buttiguig: "Fix our democracy"..... Might be just vague and amibitious enough to work, but I doubt voters will be woo'd with that answer

Yang: "Universal Basic Income"..... He knows his claim to fame, Ill give him that. 

Hickenlooper: "Climate Change"..... Is that the third or fourth time that was mentioned?

Williamsen: "Make the US the best place in the world for a child to grow up"......... Bold to assume my generation even wants to have kids rn. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
I really don't know at this point. These debates are most def. making and breaking some of these fools. But, we'll see what the media does with it bc that is also very important. But yeah... the girls are in front right now. Bernie is doing okay to being who he is, but not as good as the girls. We'll see what happens.
Imabench
Imabench
Harris could have run away with that question by focusing purely on economics and job growth + wage growth... Too bad she flubbed it by trying to list a bunch of other things at the same time while everyone else was picking obscure things or sticking with climate change. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
I don't like the gun debate man... this is where i'm pulling my hair... if one more idiot says assault rifle i'm going to punch them. 
Imabench
Imabench
Swalwell; "We have the NRA on the ropes, but im the only candidate calling for a ban + buyback program for assault weapons' 

Buy back programs arent mandatory though theyre optional, and any attempt to make it mandatory could be fully negated based on constitutionality. 

Sanders on his previous comments: "I was mischaracterized" (IT WAS A QUOTE) "I have a D- voting record from the NRA, end the gunshow loophole, universal background checks, assault weapons are for the military, they should not be on American streets"

Swalwell: "Will you buy them back"

Sanders: "Yes"
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Outplayz
Your friends with RM and Omar, your a libtard
DapperMack
Debates: 3
DapperMack
I couldn't watch this. Who is shining? Who has gotten destroyed? Any surprises?
Imabench
Imabench
Harris: "I will put into executive action the most comprehensive gun control action on the issue"

Executive action ends at the end of the presidency though, assuming they arent nullified by a court somewhere, thats just not the way to govern, and the GOP will oppose it even more if its being shoved down their throats. 

Buttigieg: "Gun violence is tearing communities apart. If more guns make people safer we would be the safest nation on earth. I can tell you, there are weapons that dont have any place on American streets in peace time"

Biden: "Im the only one who passed the Brady Bill on background checks, the only one who beat the NRA, I got assault weapons banned, I think we can get it done... We should have smart guns where your biometric signature has to be present to shoot the gun"

Oh boy Biden you lost people at the end there. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I'm friends with whoever sends whoever sends me a friend request bc i'm not an idiot. If you want to be friends, send me a request... i'll add you. Although i don't like you so far... you're still not making sense. I don't like people that can't elucidate their words... but whatever, i'll still be your friend. 
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@DapperMack
Harris really knocking it out of the park, Sanders and Biden aint doing much besides losing some ground, everyone else fairly quiet. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Audience laughing at Bernie. Stick a fork in him.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Outplayz
Press X to doubt

XXXXXXXX
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Your friends with RM and Omar, your a libtard
You're*
You're* a second time. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Imabench
Oh boy Biden you lost people at the end there. 
I called it yesterday. That is why he is doing the limited exposure method... bc the more he talks, the less people like him. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Imabench
Well aren't you fucking fancy
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I would advise you not to piss bench off.
Imabench
Imabench
Buttigieg with a good answer about who knows who trump will piss off more, we need to work with many nations

Sanders with a dingus answer by going with the UN 

Guy before Swalwell major points for mentioning Latin America to resovle the migrant crisis. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Again you don't make sense. I think you have a problem. But again, send me a request and i'll add you as a friend. 
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If you're trying to insult someone else's intelligence, It's usually a good idea to not riddle your single sentence reply with multiple errors on 5 letter words. 

friendly tip 
Imabench
Imabench
Damn I missed the questions about Biden's previous vote in support of the Iraq War back in '03 and whatever Sanders was talking about in response. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
What is he gonna do?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Imabench
How was I insulting his intelligence?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Outplayz
I have a problem,ok bud
Imabench
Imabench
Guy before Swalwell major points for mentioning Latin America to resolve the migrant crisis. 

BENNET.... Thats who it was, he was the guy with the best answer for who should America try to work with/make up with the most. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You don't think you have any problems? So you're also delusional. Look... i don't hate you... i just don't know who you are. Talking to me in single vague sentences doesn't help. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Outplayz
ok I will speak more vague,LOL
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Imabench
Hands down if I had to pick my favorite tonight it is Yang for having clear plans and strong determination.