Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 140
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Also, citation needed
Which of the listed events do you believe didn’t actually happen?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Every single one of them
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
So please explain why Kathy Griffin can pose with a disembodied head of Trump, be disowned, lose her Job, and generally pilloried by left and right: Yet Ted Nugent - who asked Obama to “Suck on my Machine Gun”, is invited to the White House? 

This is just another example of outrageous right wing hypocrisy where the right know they’re utterly full of shit; but they are trying to trigger their supporters with feigned outrage - because if you say the left is violent enough times, loudly enough - people may forget that the right wing terrorism, violence inciting and dehumanizing language used by the president is a billion times worse.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Cause Obama bad
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Every single one of them
So; you’re claiming nothing I’ve said actually happened.

You willing to go on record and agree that you’re an ignorant fool, with no knowledge of major events, if I am able to show each one actually occurred?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Suck on my machine gun is a little different han cutting Obamas head off,right?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
A graphical image of Trumps head vs an explicit reference to shooting and killing the president?

they seem both to be inciting violence, right?

The main difference, is that one was ostracized, and the other is popular, and has been invited to the White House.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
an explicit reference to shooting and killing the president?

NO, it's because the left wants to disarm guns, aye aye aye

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
so it’s okay to incite violence against the president when it’s a cause you agree with?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
It isn't inciting violecne
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Angrily suggesting the President should be shot, isn’t inciting violence? Hmm? Interesting logic!

How about:

“We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November”

Or 

“If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

I guess explicitly suggesting the president should be killed, that bodily harm should be visited on a politician only counts as incitement if the person is left wing.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
NO, it's because the left wants to disarm guns, aye aye aye

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
So incitement to violence is okay when it’s used to oppose a policy you don’t like?

Silly me, thinking that suggesting the president should be shot is inciting violence, and bad, regardless of what policy it’s trying to support or oppose!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Yes silly you
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That makes sense: The right doesn’t incite violence or kill people, because you support their position.

1. At least you’re more honest than most of the rest of them.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
  1. wrong
  2. Your getting it mixed up

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You said suggesting the president should be shot is not incitement because it’s relating to Gun control.

So yeah: you’re excusing the same violence on the right because you agree with their position.

I’m sorry if you’re not able to elaborate upon or explain your position: but don’t blame me For your inability to be coherent.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
  1. Uncool
  1. Uncool
  1. Uncool
  2. Uncool
  1. Uncool
  2. Uncool
  3. Uncool
  4. Uncool
  5. Uncool
  1. Uncool
  2. Uncool
  3. Uncool
  4. Uncool
  5. Uncool
  6. Uncool
  7. Uncool
  8. Uncool
  9. Uncool
  10. Uncool
  11. Uncool
  12. Goodbye

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Triggered by facts?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
  1. Why is that truggered
  2. Youd int get it,its a refernace to bamba to bnanning guns

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
We were having a discussion. I pointed out that they’re both incitement, and you’ve just ignored everything and started to Troll.

I am completely in agreement that you think it’s okay to suggest the president should be shot when it’s related to policy you agree with : but that’s just part of your own ridiculous position being completely hypocritical.

I also provided other Ted Nugent quotes explicitly talking about and implying violence. Nothing to say about those I take it.

Given that you seem to be also unaware of a majority of major right wing terrorist events in the last 4 years, including Dylan roof, and the shooting less than a week ago: it seems your position is based on what you want to believe is true, rather than what is actually true.

Perhaps you should started reviewing facts, rather than getting triggered and going off into insane trolling when presented with contrary information.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What I mean is that Islamic Terrorism can be traced to left wing refugee policies and their obsession of diversity
That's a pretty absurd argument. Promotion of diversity did NOT cause terrorists to become radicalized. Western imperialist and hegemonic policies, which are generally right-wing policies, created the roots of Islamic extremism. We need to distinguish between promoting diversity on the one hand and imperialism on the other. Imperialism involves imposing control on other nations and cultures; it is not pro-diversity, but rather an attempt to force monopolarity in geopolitical and sociocultural affairs. The West's control and influence was seen as a fundamental threat to a segment of the more conservative Islamic population, resulting in backlash that gave rise to the situation we now know. This backlash was not fueled by a respect for diversity, but rather by a fear that the crush of Western power would wipe out traditionalist values in the Middle East.

Only by conflating respect for diversity with imperialism can you attempt to make the argument you're making, and that conflation is fundamentally erroneous and ideologically-motivated. There is much evil that can be blamed on left-wing extremism, not because it is left-wing, but because it is extremist; however, in this case, the evil of Islamic extremism arose from right-wing policies. The tendency I have seen in your posts to blame anything and everything you dislike or fear on the left is nearsighted, troubling, and, arguably, an extension of your own prejudices rather than an attempt to impartially and rationally arrive at the truth.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
No, you took things out of context
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bsh1
Imperialism has nothing to do with refugees or islamaphobia, Imperialism doesn't exist anymore and was a made up term trying to derail America, Violent Islamic Terrorism is PREVENTED with right wing policies, ISIS arose from Obama but stopped with Trump, islamic terrorism is in the Quran and has existed for much longer than the USA!, If your talking about the mujahadeen, when Reagan trained, sure but was it really right-wing? All presidents hated communism,no matter what ideology
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Who was talking about you?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
IT'S MY THREAD
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
How do you disarm a gun?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Why?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I’m using what you said.

You're just being deliberately evasive; trying not to answer questions, being deliberately vague.

You're obviously being made incredibly uncomfortable at the facts I’ve presented. Hence you appear to have been triggered by my facts.

By all means - go ahead and explain how a celebrity pretty overt implying a president should be shot is not incitement.

All you’ve given me so far is some vague hand waving that its okay to imply the president should be shot when talking about gun control. Which is ridiculous.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
uncomofrtable=triggered

Perfect logic

I'm not talking to people who deny a basic fact, the SUck my machine gun quote is for the left taking away guns