Fuck the violent left...

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 140
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Given that you seem to be also unaware of a majority of major right wing terrorist events in the last 4 years, including Dylan roof, and the shooting less than a week ago: it seems your position is based on what you want to believe is true, rather than what is actually true.

I wouldn't defend the demagoguery of political wings to adequately explain the rise of crazy suicidal people.

That smacks of a pandering politician demonizing deplorables.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
...And the dissembodied head of Trump is for the perception of Trump saying and doing objectionable right wing things.

The reason someone tries to incite violence doesn’t make it not incitement to violence.

When someone intentionally portray violence or intimate violence against a political figure in a positive way - as Ted Nugent did - it’s exactly the same thing as what Kathy Griffin Did, and is bad for exactly the same reasons.

What you’re doing is just claiming one set of intimated violence is okay, because it was in the context of gun control. That’s a stupid argument.

Its okay to not like facts that disagree with you, but quite honestly, If your start engaging in ridiculous trolling, and acting out the moment you’re presented with arguments facts you don’t like, it does very much give the impression that you have been triggered by opposing points of view, and you’re just throwing out nonsense to make the mean man with his facts and reality go away.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
thats literally all you do.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
whats the context of Kathy's beheading, none she is evil
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
And again, for the nth time, publically implying that someone should be shot is incitement regardless of context.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
you dont get it!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No I get it perfectly.

You’re claiming that it’s okay for a celebrity to imply that the president should be shot in the face, because they are talking about the context of Gun control.

Thats a stupid and ridiculous argument: why someone implied the president should be shot doesn’t make the implication okay.

So far, you’ve only managed to peddle this nonsequitor, so I really have nothing else to work with.

I think you’re confusing your desire to believe the right is largely blameless with them being largely blameless: and quite frankly your inability to grasp this basic matter of common sense - that it’s never okay to imply the president, or anyone,  should be shot; is really the big problem with the right: it appears that morality and ethics only matters when it’s the other guys.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
He never claim to shoot him in the face
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Kathy Griffin didn’t actually claim Trump should be beheaded either.

its the implication - as I explained by constant use of the word “implied”, that is what makes it problematic
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Didnt calim but just holded his bloody head
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Exactly - didn’t claim, the threats were implied. 

The same way when Ted Nugents suggestion that Obama should suck on his machine Gun, that there would be bloodshed, and that he would end up in prison if Obama got re-elected weren’t specific threats or claims, the threat was implied.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Case in point.  You are another of those demagogues who flippantly tosses buzzwords like "every" and "all" with no meaning behind them.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Suck on my machine gun, is not a threat
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Whenever there is any violence even tenuously linked to the left, you’re fake outrage and opinionated trolling is out there for all to see.

The moment a Trump supporter runs his car into a crowd of people, shoots up a mosque, a synagogue or sends pipe bombs to liberals - silence.

Spare me and spare all of us the ridiculous, unabashedly gaslighting pretext that you're interest spans beyond the tribal need to protect clan Trump from any criticism of any kind.

You’re ethical compass appears to flop which ever ways blows towards being able to complain about liberals.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
And holding a severed head isn’t a threat either.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
I never calimed it was
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Excellent - so you have established that there doesn’t need to be an explicit threat for it to be incitement.

So - why is Ted Nugents implicit threat not also incitement?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Because it is gun control
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Spare us with extreme words like "whenever" "every" and "all'

Demagoguery is a fading fad in America. Might get traction in other countries though.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That makes no sense. You can’t make an implicit threat and say it isn’t an implicit threat “because it’s Gun control.” What you said literally makes no sense.

Why does “because it’s gun control” make an implicit threat against the president unimportant!

Its exactly the same thing. Both individuals made an implicit threat of violence against the president.

You're selecting an arbitrary and meaningless difference and then stating one example of the right is fine, but a similar case on the left is not. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
Suck my machine gun, is not a threat, That's a verbal statement that shows that if your gonna take away our guns, suck it!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Do we have to wait for the next example of right wing terrorism for you to end up being conspicuously absent from the conversation?

Or how about I simply begin listing the examples of right wing Trump fuelled terrorism again, and wait for you to conspicuously avoid all those annoying contrary facts.

You don’t appear to care about right or wrong - only the party line and defending your side.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
its an implicit suggestion of violence: an implicit thread.

Do you not understand the principle of what “implicit” means? I’ve been saying it about 4729 times, and yet you seem to still be thinking I’m claiming he made an explicit threat.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
What does implict mean
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Don't project your beliefs onto me, please.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
It's a sad day when the truth being said in a thread is from Ramshutu.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
sad day indeed
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Pointing out specifically your pattern of behaviour isn’t projecting.

You're a troll who, like many other Trump conservatives, troll and opine based on the expedient events; then disappear and ignore the inconvenient times when those same issues of expedience bite you.

For example, you spend multiple pages opinion at how the media incited a shooting when a crazy left wing liberal shot congressman.

Now, after repeated examples of the right doing the same thing; you’ve purged those arguments and facts from your system.

Its called hypocrisy, and you don’t seem to do much else, other than repeated dishonest misrepresentation and outright lies.

You opine about Hillarys corruption, and lie to try and pretend Trumps instances of corrupt behaviour that objectively exist don’t matter.

This is the issue with many in the Republican Party now. Your principles and ethics do not seem to exist, and instead are replaced with an emotional need to claim the left are evil.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Imperialism has nothing to do with refugees or islamaphobia,
How do Islamaphobia and refugees have anything to do with the root cause of Islamic terror? Islamic terror began in majority-Muslim countries long before it began to inspire acts of violence in the West. Let's not conflate the past and the present.

Imperialism doesn't exist anymore and was a made up term trying to derail America,
That's false. Imperialism does not exist as it once did, but to the extent that Western countries continue to exert hegemonic influence over other countries, imperialism continues. Consider, for instance, the numerous dictators and leaders who have, throughout recent history, been propped up by and become beholden to US power. Fundamentally, that is imperialistic. 

Saying that it is a "made up term" is even more laughable, when you consider the US's colonialist ambitions in Puerto Rico, Cuba, the Philippines, Guam, and Samoa, etc. The Monroe Doctrine is an excellent example of US claims to hegemony. That you see the term as an attempt to "derail America" reveals that you are dismissing imperialism on an ideological basis rather than a factual one. In other words, you are attempting to dismiss reality because it doesn't jibe with your political beliefs.

Violent Islamic Terrorism is PREVENTED with right wing policies,
I can agree that many of the policies used to prosecute the war on terror--such as the PATRIOT Act--are right-wing policies. That, by no means, either (a) confirms the efficacy of those policies or (b) refutes the reality that right-wing policies created the problem in the first place.

ISIS arose from Obama but stopped with Trump
This is a red-herring and a shifting of the goal posts. ISIS arose out of a larger background of Islamic extremism which was itself caused by right-wing policies. I think Obama did not do enough to stem ISIS's rise, but even if Obama were the precipitating cause, the culture of extremism which made the rise of ISIS possible in the first place is due to right-wing policies. I should add, as an FYI, ISIS was effectively dead before Trump took office; claiming that Trump defeated ISIS is like saying Pompei defeated Spartacus--it's dead wrong.

islamic terrorism is in the Quran
This is a tired argument that has been made before. It is wrong, largely because no major Abrahamic religious is free of exhortations to commit violence in the name of the faith. The text is not the cause of the violence, but more so a post-hoc attempt by the perpetrators to give the violence ideological meaning.

If your talking about the mujahadeen, when Reagan trained, sure but was it really right-wing? All presidents hated communism,no matter what ideology
Yes, that's one example. And yes, most Presidents engaged in imperialistic, anti-communist policies. But, and hopefully this is not a revelation to you, left-wing presidents can engage in right-wing policies. It is not the person who implements the policy which makes the policy left or right, but the traits of the policy itself. So, the imperialism in that case was a cause of terrorism, and that imperialism was a right-wing policy irrespective of which president carried it out.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@bsh1
How do Islamaphobia and refugees have anything to do with the root cause of Islamic terror? 
The fear of being islamphpobic has prevented policies to fight Islamic Terrorism. Mostly from the left, refugees are easy scape coats for terrorists

Yes, Imperialism did used to happen, but as you said:

Let's not conflate the past and the present.
What I mean as a made up term, is that is was used to derail America while conflicting with the definition, Imperialism was the expansion of America itself, And yeah I'm talking about Post WW2 era, not exactly The Monroe Doctrine.

a. The Policies have been affective after 9/11
b.Such as?

Obama created ISIS by not destroying it in the first place, Under Obama ISIS took control with no consequences, and Donald Trump did a much better job fighting ISIS.

Islamic Terrorism comes from the Quran because idiots take it literally.

Truman doctrine, Lydon B.Johsnon, and even Carter all Democrats took place in war and anti-communist policies