Community project: DART Wiki

Author: Pinkfreud08

Total: 124
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
I don't mean paid writers. I mean volunteers.
Oh well I am all for slave labor. Just remove the slave part and they will be fine with it. Say something like your name will be remembered my wiki would be seen by others.

laborers my picks are orogami and SupaDudz.

You can have a tournament and have an amount of winners which would be the ones in charge of creating DA wiki pages or maybe just have one person or maybe 1 head like orogami and 2 underlings like SupaDudz and someone else.   

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@bsh1
Above
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Sure, what can I do?

Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Speedrace
Read the above section where I detail the resume and what we'll be writing about
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Resume: 

Username: Speedrace

Qualifications: Won $100 essay competition, 3rd place in extemporaneous speaking, multiple debate tournament awards (real life), 1800 Lexile Score 

Why you'd like to do it: Because it’d be fun to be apart of such a big project

Any miscellaneous stuff I should be aware of IE time constraints: I’ll be working full time for 2 weeks as of the posting of this, and a few weeks after that ends I’ll have school starting up

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I don't care about this. It was bullshit on ddo and will be bullshit here too. My only request is that Ramshutu and Supadudz have 0% say in my page.
Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll personally make sure Ramshutu is the one to create your page lol 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Okay, you want to treat me like a joke? That's fine. Welcome to the block list.

Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
With all due respect,  I was joking. But ok than. 

I personally find it a bit hypocritcal that you're apparently allowed to come onto here and shit talk this entire project and yet when I make a playful joke,  I am apparently being the mean one. 

I mean if you're willing to block someone who's shown you a great deal of respect and praise in the past for just one joke,  aright go ahead and block me and I take back the respect I once had for you. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I didn't find it funny and took it as a literal threat that spat on what I just requested. The wiki from ddo gave me a shit profile and ended up deleting it or whatever. I have no reason to speak fondly of a community that bullied me relentlessly even on DA they continued to until I put every fucking one of them in their place. I am not playing the victim, I was one and accepting that helped me burn with a fire and truly spread my wings here despite every one of those bastards laughing sadistically and trying to make me feel shit for being myself.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
@RM

Blocking everyone who upsets you only feeds into the perception that you are petulant and immature.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
As opposed to what? The image that I say 'ultimate reality' to myself 200 times in the mirror to feel like I won an argument?
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
I’ll pay you $20 if you let me write RMs profile!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
plua we need to find someone who hasn’t been blocked by RM, so we can say “Could you please ask RM to....”

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Make it $30
Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Ramshutu
I'll let you do it for free. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Done! I’ll start writing!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That's exactly why I blocked you, you were not joking.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM

You block because of your God complex. You think the world revolves around you and people are out to get you. There are 4.5 billion people in the world. I think you are full of yourself if you think even a shred of those people even care about let alone a shred of people on this site. You might have a mental illness which makes you think you are more important than you actually are or have an over-inflated ego. I'll go with the later. With this in mind you block people. People who don't challenge you you don't block but people who do you do block. If this was false you would be able to mention a single person you didn't block that you have been involved in a heated exchange with. I fail to find that person which is why I conclude this. You can't take criticism. You think you are better everyone else so you decide assume that to be true when the opposite is true. Your not that good at whatever you think that you are good at then masquerade in talk and blocking. You won't comprehend what I just said because there is no 3rd option in your mind. There is only a person who I haven't had a heated exchange with and the person who I blocked. 

Long story short. Ramshutu is joking. Try and not to be salty and maybe Ramshutu wouldn't find it so easy to offend you or invoke a reaction. 

This is speculation but your pretty bad at hiding your insecurities. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@TheRealNihilist
There are 4.5 billion people in the world.

Uhhh... Did I miss something? I haven't really been keeping close tabs on the news for the last few weeks but...
Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
That's where you're wrong,  I actually was joking. 

If you hadn't blocked me for no reason and just taken a joke,  I would have respecting your wishes.

However very obviously you are very mean spirited and have little respect for people and are willing to just block people for no reason. Since you don't respect me,  why should I respect you?

Also by the way,  me and ramshutu were joking again. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If this was false you would be able to mention a single person you didn't block that you have been involved in a heated exchange with.

1. Virtuoso I wouldn't block even if it were viable but Bsh1 I would, so Virtuoso counts.
  2. Outplayz
  3. coal
  4. DrChristineFord
  5. Mike/Admin (like Virt, he is on my friend's list, I wouldn't block even if I could)
  6. GreyParrot
  7. Mharman
  8. MrMaestro
  9. Nd24007
  10. 3RU7AL
Those are just the ones who are on my friends list and have easy-to-refer-to highly heated exchanges. There's plenty more.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Resume: 

Username: Discipulus_Didicit

Qualifications: I write good, have wiki experience, and a good work ethic.

Why you'd like to do it: This is a great adventure that will live on in world history for centuries to come and I would like to be a part of it.

Any miscellaneous stuff I should be aware of IE time constraints: I will 100% create a page dedicated to myself and my greatness.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That's where you're wrong,  I actually was joking.

If you hadn't blocked me for no reason and just taken a joke,  I would have respecting your wishes.

However very obviously you are very mean spirited and have little respect for people and are willing to just block people for no reason. Since you don't respect me,  why should I respect you?

Also by the way,  me and ramshutu were joking again.

No, this is where you're wrong. It was your irresponsibility and incapacity to convey a joke that led to me taking literally what you meant as a joke. You're also deluded in thinking that Ramshutu was joking about paying you to write my page, he genuinely wants to humiliate me that much. He is deadly serious about writing my page, you're the one in the dark clearly.

I didn't disrespect you by blocking you, I respected that you can upset me and reduce the quality of my enjoyment of the website. You already sicken me with how you climb the forum leaderboard almost solely on tactical spam (this thread) and non-tactical spam (the REEE thread). I have a lot of reasons to block you and you replying that mocking and disrespectful to me, even if it was meant as a joke, shows how little regard you have for me or my wishes.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Sorry I missed out like 4.2 billion people.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
this page is about how good I am at editing wikis

= awesomeness =

Ramshutu is awesome at this for several reasons:

# he is awesome at general
# he has edited multiple wikis before
## and created his own work wiki  
# it will annoy RM

== specific awesomeness ==

Ramshutu can make sub headings.

* because he’s awesome
* he has edited wikis before

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Sorry I missed out like 4.2 billion people.

4.5 plus 4.2 is 8.7

I know I'm being an ass, I just can't help it though XD. Please forgive me.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Ramshutu
# it will annoy RM

I'm sold.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RM

Virtuoso I wouldn't block even if it were viable but Bsh1 I would, so Virtuoso counts.
You haven't had a heated exchange with Virtuoso. All it boils down to is that why aren't you the head? Your problem was never with Virutoso even though it could be levied at him. Your problem was always with bsh1. Doesn't count.
Outplayz
Uses anecdotes to justify his decisions while also hardly defending his position thoroughly enough. I wouldn't consider any conversation I had with him to be heated. 
coal
The AMA guy? I would like proof of this so called heated exchange. All he does is respond to questions or this one where he had a problem and made a entire topic post about it.
DrChristineFord
Never heard of her so I'll wait for links to a heated exchange.
Mike/Admin (like Virt, he is on my friend's list, I wouldn't block even if I could)
Debateart.com has never done anything remotely heated to even use him for your examples.
GreyParrot
Really? I would like to see it to believe it and your reasoning before I call it an exception from the rule.
Mharman
He listens and I haven't an exchange which I would considered heated. He conceded polling was bad so if you had an heated exchange I would also like to see it.
MrMaestro
Don't know too much about him. Apart from he simply decided to give his ideas instead of getting heated in a topic post I created or WrickItRalph did so I would also like evidence for this.
Nd24007
The person who gets high and decides to post about it? No chance.
3RU7AL
Would like to see the heated exchange you lost.
It was your irresponsibility and incapacity to convey a joke that led to me taking literally what you meant as a joke.
Your inability to realize it was a joke led to you blaming someone else for your shortcomings? You don't have a God complex right?
You're also deluded in thinking that Ramshutu was joking about paying you to write my page, he genuinely wants to humiliate me that much. He is deadly serious about writing my page, you're the one in the dark clearly.
IrrationalMadman finally shown he has yet to change. Even with Ramshutu beat you in a debate where if you showed one nickle of evidence you would have won about Ramshutu intentionally being against you. You couldn't.
I didn't disrespect you by blocking you 
Where did I even mention my blocking?
I respected that you can upset me and reduce the quality of my enjoyment of the website. 
Upset? More like I try to make you understand something. You get annoyed. I get annoyed then you blocked me. Not my fault you can't understanding basic things like you need evidence for your claim to be supported. 
You already sicken me with how you climb the forum leaderboard almost solely on tactical spam (this thread) and non-tactical spam (the REEE thread).
You can do that too. It is not like the very thing open to me is not open to you.
I have a lot of reasons to block you and you replying that mocking and disrespectful to me, even if it was meant as a joke, shows how little regard you have for me or my wishes.
Your wishes? Please do put in on your profile before accusing me of getting on your ever so expanding block list. I wish that feature so I can see how many people you can't take criticizing you.