Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Guess my maths is failing me. 
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
No, this is where you're wrong. It was your irresponsibility and incapacity to convey a joke that led to me taking literally what you meant as a joke. You're also deluded in thinking that Ramshutu was joking about paying you to write my page, he genuinely wants to humiliate me that much. He is deadly serious about writing my page, you're the one in the dark clearly.

I didn't disrespect you by blocking you, I respected that you can upset me and reduce the quality of my enjoyment of the website. You already sicken me with how you climb the forum leaderboard almost solely on tactical spam (this thread) and non-tactical spam (the REEE thread). I have a lot of reasons to block you and you replying that mocking and disrespectful to me, even if it was meant as a joke, shows how little regard you have for me or my wishes.

No, this is where you're wrong. It was your irresponsibility and incapacity to convey a joke that led to me taking literally what you meant as a joke.
I literally clarified afterward that I was joking, and during the joke itself I literally stated " lol " 

If I was serious I would've told you it wasn't a joke and I wouldn't have laughed afterward. 

You're also deluded in thinking that Ramshutu was joking about paying you to write my page, he genuinely wants to humiliate me that much.
Ok, what reason does he have to do this? My problem is you're acting like everyone is out to get you when it makes zero sense, ramshutus recent post on this forum especially dictates he is joking about it. 

Ramshutu is literally making a post about how good he is at making wiki posts. 

I didn't disrespect you by blocking you, I respected that you can upset me and reduce the quality of my enjoyment of the website.
Firstly, blocking someone who's shown you respect and admiration in the past for a harmless joke is disrespect. Not to mention coming onto the forum and shit-talking the entire idea. If you gave constructive criticism, ok that's fine but all you did was come onto here and call everything shit. 

You calling the ideas shit isn't what offends me, it's the fact you're playing the victim in this entire situation when if anything you're the last person to be playing the victim when nobody's done anything wrong to you. 

Secondly, if you take a harmless joke as upsetting you and harming the quality you take in the site, like damn you're going to have a pretty hard life outside of this site. 

You already sicken me with how you climb the forum leaderboard almost solely on tactical spam (this thread) and non-tactical spam (the REEE thread).
Firstly regarding this thread, how am I spamming? I am simply trying to kickstart a community project and am responding to questions and your rambles. 

Secondly, regarding the REEE thread, that was a joke. 

I made that forum to showcase how dumb the forum leaderboard is when people can gain absurdly high ranks without posting much of substance. 

If I did actually care that much about the leaderboard, I would've continued to spam other forums. 

If you want to get into spamming, ok you've spammed the debates with tied votes constantly which is disrespectful to those debating. 

you replying that mocking and disrespectful to me, even if it was meant as a joke, shows how little regard you have for me or my wishes.
Let's examine how hypocritical this is, 

RM has an ego complex ( if he denies this I can show proof this is the case ) 

RM has spammed votes and given very poor ones which I CVB 

RM has been very disrespectful to this entire community project. 

I am making a harmless and obvious joke and apparently, I am the asshole. 

What's even funnier about this absurd accusation is RM ignores the fact that I actually am still going to respect his wishes and not let ramshutu or supadudz edit his page. 

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
What's even funnier about this absurd accusation is RM ignores the fact that I actually am still going to respect his wishes and not let ramshutu or supadudz edit his page. 
I’ll get the $30 back though, right?

Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Ramshutu
Maybe if I feel like it 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
I has the first third typed up and everything!

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
You also stole my avatar!

Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Ramshutu
shhh it'll piss of RM 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Pinkfreud08
only I can pull off King Helü of wu.
Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Ramshutu
:-( 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I am Sun Tzu, princes and kings relied on strategists... Guess the trolling backfired this time.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I am King Helü of wu.

Sun Tzus King and ruler.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I’m still your king ;)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
A King is a leader who earned nothing of his power, the Generals of his army are those he himself admires and admits are great.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
And yet I am your ruler, and above you
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And they call me the delusional egomaniac.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Probably because “they” recognize a generalized metaphor used for the purposes of humour.

If it helps, I’ve changed to Subutai - which is probably more appropriate.

Sun Tzu is recognized for how much he talked about strategy and how to be successful in war. Subutai is recognized for pretty much conquering the entire world.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Very cool idea,I also love going through DDO's past
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Mhmm, Subutai and Khan loved pillaging, literally eating their victims alive and many other things. Sun Tzu came before them, made the theories they evolved and understood that the objective of winning war is actually a stepping stone, to achieve lack of need for war.

You can study and respect one of the most vile strategists in history. His stats are good too and much like you he picked only on easy prey to get 'top of his leaderboard', so it's a very accurate depiction. Sun Tzu understood more than body count or 'victory', he understood how to win a war while being the physically losing side. Vietnam used every single teaching of Sun Tzu (every single one) to achieve what they did vs USA, so did Nelson Mandela. Gandhi was a bit too pacifist and 'lucky' you could say but overall, most 'pacifist warriors' have been Sun Tzu-esque to severe degrees.

Subutai was a rational thinker who understood how to study war for the sake of war. Sun Tzu was a once in a generation genius who comprehended how to convert that into business acumen, political ingenuity and much much more. It is likely that after his appointment as General, he advised the very King you used in the original avatar to troll me this time, in 2 out of every 3 'political moves' that he made or chose not to make despite it being tempting.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Subutai was a strategic and tactical genius. The art of war is a good book; but is pretty much a list of war and 101 its fairly generic and basic stuff. Once you got above the first year of the military academy; there’s not much applicable information that is of use: it’s replaced with real world tactics and strategy. Any armchair general will find it easy to say you need to know your enemies strengths and weaknesses - but very few generals and tacticians are smart enough to actually invent the strategy an tactics based on knowing those weaknesses.

Sun Tzu a guy who gets a lot of credit for saying basic stuff out loud; not much credit for his actual actions in war. He won a few good battles - then ended up getting defeated and disappearing into irrelevance when bigger and better people started getting involved.

Subutai defeated the weak and the strong alike. And didn’t, for example, repeatedly lose to better/bigger armies and then retreat, sulk and publish morose poetry and sent it to those who he felt responsible for his defeat. When confronted with a strong enemy for which he needed to work hard; he did not frequently trip over his face and command his armies to run round in circles and not attack anyone, and make tactically stupid decision that allowed his opponent to defeat him easily all while screaming at everyone at how much of a genius he was.

While Subtai could be considered to have preyed upon weaker opponents - that was mostly because everyone was weaker - and at least he didn’t try and prey upon weaker opponents and then consistently lose to them.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Pinkfreud08
I can help :)
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader

Username: SupaDudz

Qualifications: I've written novels and poems and books and am in AP Lit. Done some minor projects on Wiki too

Why you'd like to do it: Because I feel like it and

Any miscellaneous stuff I should be aware of IE time constraints: School and social life

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
The aim of war is to not need to fight it, Sun Tzu was a poetic and philosophical genius not a war genius. The 'art of war' wasn't even the name he wanted for his works. He wanted to write about Taoism and strategies to simply live life with threats all around you.

You say he said basic stuff out loud, what did Helu do? You think pillaging and destroying things is a talent or something to admire? No, he just was around at a time when people thought walls were the only thing you needed for defence.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Helü was the superior of Sun Tzu.

Subutai was a far better strategist.

Sun Tzu was best regarded for his tactical ability; not his philosophy or poetry. And given that you seem to be below average in terms of all three, even that is pushing it a bit.

May I suggest a more appropriate military tactician for you? Perhaps Pierre De Villneuve? Or Douglas Haig?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
You just directly insulted me, perhaps it's unwise to continue.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Saying someone has below average skill at strategy, philosophy and poetry is not what I would quantify as a particularly grave insult.

If you thought that we’re bad, let me taunt you a second time!

Sir, your rap rhyming structure is sub par; and I find your word choice utterly predictable!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It is easy to call something predictable in hindsight after reading it. Let's test your theory and compare you with my opponents and myself and see who actually objectively surprises you more with the quality of puns, rhyming and flow. Let me guess, you know you'll never have to do this with a brain scanner to test genuine shock so you'll lie and laugh. :)
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Something something something my d**k is huge, like a rat.
Something something something else, I rode your mom like a cat.
Something more something, Harry Potter reference, and just like that.
something something, I’m the greatest human being, so great that my last rhyme only needs to be in the same ballpark. 

^^^

A summary of the last six months of your rap battles.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
@RM

I dont like you but you have given me some good music,thx
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I think you're just salty that your only loss was to me in a rap battle.