Community project: DART Wiki

Author: Pinkfreud08

Total: 124
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
You just directly insulted me, perhaps it's unwise to continue.
LOL

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
I think you're just salty that your only loss was to me in a rap battle.
Why on earth would I be salty about losing a debate? I got reasonable and useful feedback, and I work under the assumption that other human beings may not view things In the same way as I do. Everyone told me my insults and disses were much better. I don’t necessarily agree with the loss - but I appreciate the votes and the feedback.

Of course, I could throw a hissy fit, accuse everyone of grudge voting me, or not understanding my genius, then follow them around opining how they are evil, sadistic people who deliberately  down vote me out of jealousy/spite/maliciousness...

But really, that would just be broadcasting my own immaturity and insecurity.

It would the internet equivalent of shouting about how large your weenie is whilst doing naked jumping jacks. Your mouth says 12 inches : flopping flaccid cocktail weeny says 2.5 tops. (note: this is a metaphor not an insult).

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
What feedback did you get that was useful? Did you try some more rap battles or run away and prey on me in every single debate you could vote against me in unmoderated voting whether it's rap battle or song battle in the past three months? Please shut up pretending you have no agenda, we both know the real reason why you didn't vote on my Africa debate. You're the one who can't get me out of your mind. You think you rule me because you've ended higher in Rating due to your malicious voting agenda but in reality I rule you and enjoy knowing that you fixate on me so much that even your avatars revolve around me other than at one point around Alec.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Let star with somethingimportant and critical to understand. The Jim from the office avatar was also totally subtly trolling you and had nothing to do with Alex; bless him, he just copied me for some reason.

While I find your over-the-top calculon-like soap opera reactions objectively hilarious - hence the subtle trolling, I think you’re vastly overstating your own importantance and impact to other people: especially me. My level of interest in your affairs is actually nominally limited to the lighting up of my news feed with all the times you mention me in comments, debates, votes etc, and the occasional resulting chuckle.

Dont get me wrong, I find your infatuation adorable; but frankly how do you expect me not to subtly troll you when you keep saying my name into a mirror three times.

Hell, I am more interested in getting thess quote into the iconic quote board than anything else. Psst Supa!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Supa dislikes me and is a biased teenager who has little to say on the matter of which quotes are truly fascinating or brilliant. Most of my replies in this thread alone have been insanely intelligent and eloquent as both comebacks and standalone remarks.

You get more likes because I have more haters than you but you forget that I also have more allies and it isn't obvious that I am not universally hated until someone tries to capitalise on the illusion that I am. Kingladdy tried, Supadudz tried, Zeichen tried, SamStevens tried, and the only one to succeed at this overall was Bench at a time when I was only just getting into Sun Tzu's teachings and was an angsty teen with a lot of issues of my own.

I don't think you understand how many levels ahead of you I am because in this particular environment you have somehow amassed such a ridiculously high and unearned position of authority and social prowess due to what I can only describe as disgustingly naive leadership begging you to like them.

You can sit there all you want. Throw you and me in a pond of different waters and we'll see how well you tread not just socially but in raw work ethic and much else. If you had been put up against the hatred and pressures I had on this website, especially from someone like yourself, you'd become a rodent that scurries around quietly and waits patiently praying for the next foolish person to drop some cheese. I got too much ego to be like that and it's not a curse, it's a blessing. I will not sit by quietly as you taunt and bully me, I will either leave the website completely and calculate things enjoying my real life and getting priorities in order like I just did or I'll stay put and be me.

Your description of what I do to you 'just asking for it', is literally identical (literally, not metaphorically) to a rapist saying the victim was blatantly asking for it given how she/he dresses and interacts with and around him/her.

You seem to think my win condition here is to avoid you bullying me or getting people to hate you more than they hate me. It isn't. I focus solely on those who like me or don't mind me and capitalise what I have with them and it really isn't blatant until someone comes for my neck how well positioned I actually am. More lovers and more haters is a strategy that is complex to pull off, you prefer to play it the safe way and that's why you'll never be the Guru of strategy that I am but you can use an image if you want and feel superior to me.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
Hell, I am more interested in getting thess quote into the iconic quote board than anything else. Psst Supa!

Go find some and I'll add them :)
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Vader
Read this whole thread! It’s full of gold!
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I am not biased toward you lmao. I have upvoted you countless times in rap battles and debates in general. I never went out of my way to lynch hunt you. I talk down just because I don't agree or think you are being a narcissist

Omar has gotten more on my nerves lately than you have at your peak
Supa dislikes me and is a biased teenager who has little to say on the matter of which quotes are truly fascinating or brilliant.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Show me on this doll where Ramshutu touched you.

Apparently I’m a sadistic, psychopath and also now apparently like a rapist.

#TripleThreat! 

Gotta say though, I would absolutely love to have the time and energy to be as obsessed about you as you are about me; but alas I have a job and a family; while spending time in my planning cave to plot your downfall sounds appealing - as I’m sure it has an Xbox cubby and pool table. I have more important things to concern myself with than crushing you - such as the jar of pickles at the back of my fridge and whether they are still good to eat they were good a couple of months ago, but I’m not sure about how, they’re over a year old and whilst they’re pickled there’ll be a time
when they aren’t good any more, how much should I wait before throwing them out - are they even still there, has by SO removed them orneaten them without my knowledge? this is frankly a much more important issue to me.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
@RM

When it comes to fighting you, we are all allies of Ramshustu
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ramshutu
Ramshutu

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The army that allies when they take me down doesn't care than I'm still here, strong as ever. HAHAHAHA! Great, their leader has the laziest attitude of the lot!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Great, their leader has the laziest attitude of the lot!

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Seems like a nice idea I know a thing or two about wikis being a active wiki updater of various wikis myself, I'd be more than happy to help if you gave me editing!
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Man I remember when these things first started going up XD

The thing is, as neat as the idea of having wiki's for important or at least influential members was, the novelty of the whole thing wore off quickly. From what I recall, the novelty of the idea wore off fairly fast since present members were already aware of everyones history and what not, while newer members didnt stick around long enough to care (Once DDO started going down the drain commitment to the site went with it).... Im fairly certain that the only people who paid the most attention to the wiki's of members were the ones who were tasked with updating them and keeping them fair in the first place. 

Given the short history of this site as well, and that most of us are leftovers from DDO, it seems really early to try to give this another go. I don't think anyone would disagree that we are basically generation 1 of DebateArt, whereas DDO had at least 3 or 4 generations of users to it. Once the site gets two or three or even four years older, with people who mostly didnt come from DDO, then this would be worth exploring. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Never thought that a Bench post would be the most soothing to read in a thread.
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Please read the post where I detailed sign ups
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Which page is that?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@RationalMadman
Thx!
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Here's a proper resume:
Resume: WaterPhoenix's Resume

Username: 
WaterPhoenix
Qualifications: 
7-month old Wikipedia account that updates statistics regularly
Why you'd like to do it: 
I liked DDO a lot and I think dart should live up to its greatness if not to more of DDO's former glory and would like to see the work that got dart there documented.

11 days later

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Bump
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Imabench
It might be cool to start up just for fun value, while we wait for the site to properly develop.
Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Redoing my resume the real way

Resume: Club's Amazing Resume

Username: Club

Qualifications: 
I took high level literature classes and if I remember correctly I got a nice crisp A! I won several writing competitions.
My personality is ENTP, also known a debater or inventor. According to truity.com, ENTPs are energized by challenge and are often inspired by a problem that others perceive as impossible to solve. They are confident in their ability to think creatively, therefore I am easily up to the challenge.

Why you'd like to do it: 
I need something better to do, to activate the core.
Any miscellaneous stuff I should be aware of IE time constraints: 
Not much, for now at least. I'm going out of town in August but that's it.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
So, has anyone actually started on this?
Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Mharman
Soon,  bit busier than expected and my PC is busted,  a friend is installing me a new graphics card and power supply today.

7 days later

Club
Club
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Who are the writers?
Pinkfreud08
Pinkfreud08
-->
@Club
Haven't decided yet, already got a 5 page research speech for my debate class. 

Sometime this week I'll get to it, my apologies I've just been busy. 
Club
Club
bump