Dr.Franklin
Guess whos back!
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@PGA2.0

--> @PGA2.0
So, even though Scripture gives these honest examples of dissent it does not present an unfavourable reading of who Jesus is and what He came to do overall, but more of what some of the JEWS of the day perceived Him.

Sorry to start over.

Let us test your conclusion.

1. Jesus said he was sent only to save the lost sheep of Israel
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

But we know the Jews rejected Jesus and asked that he be crucified.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

2. Jesus divided the Jews even further. The Romans replaced judaism the religion that Jesus followed with The Roman Catholic Church. They replace the Holy Temple with the Roman Catholic Church. They destroyed Jerusalem and scattered the Jews from their homeland.

3. Jesus blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

Yet  he asked God to forgive the  Romans after insulting God.
Luke 23:34 Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

4. Jesus was a liar before and after his death.
Before: Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

But scriptures tell us Jesus lives in his father's house and works as a house keeper preparing rooms for guests.
John 14:My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

5. Jesus claimed he was sent by God to fulfill the laws of the prophets.

Daniel 9:25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’In the middle of the ‘seven he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the templehe will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

When Jesus was asked when these things would happen he was clueless.
Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Matthew 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Is it any wonder that Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betray him. The Jews rejected Jesus and the Romans crucified him?
Is it any wonder that 2 billion Christians picked a demon possessed madman a liar and lunatic to die for their sins. Only Christians believe an illegitimate Jewish bastard name Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

1023 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Harikrish
Scriptural  verses that declared Jesus a demon possessed lunatic.

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Jesus was deluded and believed God spoke through him.
John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

But when the people listened to the words he spoke they did not understand him, even his disciples struggled to understand him. Jesus had to explain to them in secret what he was saying in his parables. But he explained with more parables which suggests God was also incoherent and inarticulate and failed to communicate through Jesus. But we know God turned Moses who was slow in speech and mind into a leader and messenger. The problem was Jesus not God.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Jesus was a notorious liar. Even John the Baptist expressed his doubts to Jesus and asked Jesus if he was really the promised one.
Jesus lied when he said John the Baptist was Elijah. John denied he was Elijah.

Here are the scriptures to back my claims. Jesus said John was Elijah, John denies he is Elijah.

Matthew 11:14
And if you are willing to accept what I say, he is Elijah, the one the prophets said would come.

In John 1:6"8 and John 1:19"28, John the Baptist denies he is Elijah. Yet in Matthew 17:9"13, Jesus implies that he was. Isn't this a contradiction?

John 1:21"They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?"
He said, "I am not."
"Are you the Prophet?"
He answered, "No."

John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?"

Jesus expresses his own doubts on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

We know Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies.
Jesus did not fulfill any prophesies. By his own account he did not come to change the laws of the prophets. He proved he was subjected to the laws even in his life and thereby validating the Mosaic law given to the Jews by God.
According to the Jewish law:
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

It is clear Jesus did not fulfill the prophesies. Instead, He was subjected to the law and put to death as demanded of false prophets according to Mosaic law.

Jesus lied that he was to be sacrificed.

Human sacrifice was forbidden by God. So Jesus was not sacrificed.

Many argue Jesus's death was prophesied. But even Jesus's prophesies were not fulfilled.

1. Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus never fulfilled that promise.

2. Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

2000 years have passed and many generation have gone by yet his promise remains unfulfilled.

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic before and after his death. Unfortunately he could only be crucified once.

So why are Christians turning God into a liar and lunatic or turning a liar and lunatic into a God?

As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantuc tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalist, I am not at liberty to speculate outside of scriptures. And the scriptures are clear that Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

So why are Christians perpetrating the delusions of a Jewish rabbi who was put to death for his delusional blasphemous lies?

We have to turn to our experts in tbe field of human behaviour. As a student of the behavioural sciences (CBT) I have also explored a diagnostic approach.

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness - Huffington Post
The scriptures support your conclusion Harikrish that Jesus was a Liar and a Lunatic. 

But the 2 billion Christians would rather have a Liar and Lunatic for a God than no God at all.

Suggesting they too are mentally ill  puts them in good company with the one they chose to follow.

36 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Harikrish

Harikrish,

OMG!  With a dossier that you have shown regarding the exposed FAKE Christian, Dr. C&P Franklin, the embarrassment may be overwhelming for him, therefore, we can only expect a moniker name change by him to save further embarrassment.  Sad indeed.
Are you aligned with Harikrish?

9 days later

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
That's the funny thing.

No one knows who or what Jesus actually was.

That's assuming that he actually existed.

The reliability of subsequent hand me down tales will inevitably be questionable.

Best case is that he was a bloke who gave a lot of credence to the Idea of supernatural entity/deity, so much so that he considered himself the son of a GOD.

Which if you think about it, was a reasonable conclusion for any theistically/deistically inspired person.

And if he was charismatic enough, he could undoubtedly inspire others to follow.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
That's the funny thing.

No one knows who or what Jesus actually was.
The Bible and 2 billion Christians can tell you what Jesus actually was.
That's assuming that he actually existed.
That Jesus was a historical figure has long been settled.
The reliability of subsequent hand me down tales will inevitably be questionable.
It has been questioned but not refuted. 2 billion Christians can attest to that.
Best case is that he was a bloke who gave a lot of credence to the Idea of supernatural entity/deity, so much so that he considered himself the son of a GOD.
You are finally coming along just like  the rest did.
Which if you think about it, was a reasonable conclusion for any theistically/deistically inspired person.
Now you are even affirming it was a reasonable conclusion for any theistically/deistically inspired person.
And if he was charismatic enough, he could undoubtedly inspire others to follow.
He certainly was charismatic. 2 billion Christians inspire others to follow.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Data transfer and formative conditioning can easily perpetuate a myth. Especially when there's wealth and power up for grabs.

Who and what Jesus actually was, is not known. As things stand, he is just a character from hand-me-down Middle Eastern tales.

Two billion people are easily be trained to bleat like sheep.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
Data transfer and formative conditioning can easily perpetuate a myth. Especially when there's wealth and power up for grabs.

Who and what Jesus actually was, is not known. As things stand, he is just a character from hand-me-down Middle Eastern tales.

Two billion people are easily be trained to bleat like sheep
If one looks at your profile. More was known about Jesus than you know about yourself.

Jesus belonged to a country, spoke Aramaic , was a carpenters son, followed Judaism, religious reformer, 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Jesus was perhaps, from a region, spoke a language, was someone's son, and was probably taught a deistic fantasy ideology which he decided was important.

Sort of a very typically conditioned human.

And we agree that he was not the biological son of a GOD, but the biological son of a carpenter.

Good, we have reached common ground.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila
Jesus belonged to a country, spoke Aramaic , was a carpenters son, followed Judaism, religious reformer, 

Indeed, and it was these intended reforms and how intended going about achieving them that cost him his life.

" Do not think I have come to bring peace. I have not come to bring peace but a sword".
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
-> @Shila
Jesus was perhaps, from a region, spoke a language, was someone's son, and was probably taught a deistic fantasy ideology which he decided was important.

Sort of a very typically conditioned human.

And we agree that he was not the biological son of a GOD, but the biological son of a carpenter.

Good, we have reached common ground.
The Bible gives us a general profile of Jesus. That Jesus belonged to a country, spoke Aramaic , was a carpenters son, followed Judaism, religious reformer, 

There are other aspects of Jesus that are of special  interest to Christians. Are you a Christian?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
No.

I'm just a human being, who like everyone else has no way of knowing what went on all those billions of years ago at the point of creation.

Tales from 2000 years ago are what they are.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
No.

I'm just a human being, who like everyone else has no way of knowing what went on all those billions of years ago at the point of creation.

Tales from 2000 years ago are what they are.
Isn’t it amazing that we know more about Jesus who lived 2000 years ago than we know about you from the profile you provided?
We know that Jesus belonged to a country, spoke Aramaic , was a carpenters son, followed Judaism, was religious reformer.
There are other aspects of Jesus that are of special  interest to Christians.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
We actually know nothing of the Jesus character. Other than second hand accounts written into unverifiable folk myths.

Similarly, remote debateart users will actually know nothing of each other.

Even a full profile can only be taken at face value. It's also often quite evident that some profiles are blatantly phoney.

Nonetheless, odds are that I do actually exist.

And odds are that a lot of the unverifiable myth is phoney.

And odds are that 2000 years ago a carpenter did have a son, who spoke the language he was taught and followed the religion he was taught.

So put two and two together and come up with five.

Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
We actually know nothing of the Jesus character. Other than second hand accounts written into unverifiable folk myths.

Similarly, remote debateart users will actually know nothing of each other. 

Even a full profile can only be taken at face value. It's also often quite evident that some profiles are blatantly phoney.

Nonetheless, odds are that I do actually exist.

And odds are that a lot of the unverifiable myth is phoney.

And odds are that 2000 years ago a carpenter did have a son, who spoke the language he was taught and followed the religion he was taught.

So put two and two together and come up with five.
Isn’t it amazing that we know more about Jesus who lived 2000 years ago than we know about you from the profile you provided?
We know that Jesus belonged to a country, spoke Aramaic , was a carpenters son, followed Judaism, was religious reformer.
There are other aspects of Jesus that are of special  interest to Christians.

Personal information submitted by zedvictor4

Gender Unknown
Birthday Unknown
Country Unknown
Native language Unknown
Education Unknown
Life's priority Unknown
Religion Unknown
Political ideology Unknown
Occupation Unknown
Income Unknown

How lost can this person be?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
I did actually submit a full profile when I first joined Dart, but it was erased for some reason, and I have never renewed it.

Though as I said, profiles can only be taken at face value anyway, as we have no way of verifying the information.

And as I also said, we actually know nothing about the Jesus character other than second-hand tales, contained within a narrative that is undeniably mythical.

Accepting such unverifiable tales as fact is no different to accepting phoney profiles as fact.

So, the character was a Jewish carpenter's son from the Middle East who spoke the regional language and was interested in the regional religion.

So, prove to me that all these details are actually true and relative to an individual whose name was Jesus.

But once again you admit that Jesus was the son of a carpenter and not the son of a GOD. So, you are also admitting that certain aspects of Jesus's profile, were in fact phoney.

Which would therefore infer that all of Jesus's latterly made-up profile was probably all phoney.

Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
I did actually submit a full profile when I first joined Dart, but it was erased for some reason, and I have never renewed it.

Though as I said, profiles can only be taken at face value anyway, as we have no way of verifying the information.

And as I also said, we actually know nothing about the Jesus character other than second-hand tales, contained within a narrative that is undeniably mythical.

Accepting such unverifiable tales as fact is no different to accepting phoney profiles as fact.

So, the character was a Jewish carpenter's son from the Middle East who spoke the regional language and was interested in the regional religion.

So, prove to me that all these details are actually true and relative to an individual whose name was Jesus.

But once again you admit that Jesus was the son of a carpenter and not the son of a GOD. So, you are also admitting that certain aspects of Jesus's profile, were in fact phoney.

Which would therefore infer that all of Jesus's latterly made-up profile was probably all phoney.
Your profile was deleted because the mods suspected it was fake.

3 pieces of historical evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
As I suggested, post-dated narrative.

Though I have never stated that a relevant character never existed.

I have only ever sated that such narrative is unverifiable.

Though my real contention with any theistic/deistic narrative is the fantasy stuff.

So, assuming that a Jesus character actually existed, then was he a liar and a lunatic?

Who knows.?

Perhaps he was just an ordinary bloke, who put a lot of time and effort into a fantasy creation hypothesis.

And as we know there a plenty of people about today, who still do that sort of thing.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I reckon bay bay jesus would of tasted really nice. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Shila
As I suggested, post-dated narrative.

Though I have never stated that a relevant character never existed.

I have only ever sated that such narrative is unverifiable.

Though my real contention with any theistic/deistic narrative is the fantasy stuff.

So, assuming that a Jesus character actually existed, then was he a liar and a lunatic?

Who knows.?

Perhaps he was just an ordinary bloke, who put a lot of time and effort into a fantasy creation hypothesis.

And as we know there a plenty of people about today, who still do that sort of thing.

A red letter Bible is an edition of Scripture in which the words spoken by Jesus Christ are printed in red ink. The red letters are meant to help readers easily locate the actual words spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ.

So you even have the actual words spoken by Jesus marked in red.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Nope, that's just wishful thinking on the part of the believer.

Red ink, green ink, purple ink can't alter the fact that there is absolutely no first-hand record of the utterances of a Jesus character who might have existed 2000 years ago.

Sorry, but all accounts are word of mouth reinterpretations of reinterpretations subsequently recorded to a written narrative sometime after an unverifiable event.

As such, it is more than likely that these accounts rendered to folk tales, were vastly exaggerated and embellished with fantasy.

Such is what religion is and what religion becomes.

Myth.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4

A red letter Bible is an edition of Scripture in which the words spoken by Jesus Christ are printed in red ink. The red letters are meant to help readers easily locate the actual words spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ.

So you even have the actual words spoken by Jesus marked in red.

-->
@Shila
Nope, that's just wishful thinking on the part of the believer.

Red ink, green ink, purple ink can't alter the fact that there is absolutely no first-hand record of the utterances of a Jesus character who might have existed 2000 years ago.

Sorry, but all accounts are word of mouth reinterpretations of reinterpretations subsequently recorded to a written narrative sometime after an unverifiable event.

As such, it is more than likely that these accounts rendered to folk tales, were vastly exaggerated and embellished with fantasy.

Such is what religion is and what religion becomes.

Myth.
Jesus had 12 disciples. They were eyewitness to Jesus’s life and teachings. Peter and Paul travelled extensively and According to Irenaeus, a 2nd-century Church Father, the church at Rome was founded directly by the apostles Peter and Paul.

The Gospels were eyewitness accounts.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
The gospels were not the words of Jesus though. Such was/is the process of data transfer and reinterpretation in the absence of sound recording.

And Peter and Paul would have been very old if they were still around in the second century.

And if they actually existed, I doubt that their names were Peter and Paul.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
The gospels were not the words of Jesus though. Such was/is the process of data transfer and reinterpretation in the absence of sound recording.

And Peter and Paul would have been very old if they were still around in the second century.

And if they actually existed, I doubt that their names were Peter and Paul
Because the Gospels are eyewitness accounts ofJesus and his teachings they quote the actual words spoken by Jesus.

Jesus had 12 disciples. They were eyewitness to Jesus’s life and teachings. Peter and Paul travelled extensively and According to Irenaeus, a 2nd-century Church Father, the church at Rome was founded directly by the apostles Peter and Paul.

Irenaeus wrote about Peter and Paul in the 2nd Century. But the disciples were all contemporaries of Jesus.

The Gospels were eyewitness accounts.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Shila

Shila, 

YOUR QUOTE: "Because the Gospels are eyewitness accounts ofJesus and his teachings they quote the actual words spoken by Jesus."

You are correct, you ungodly woman that is not supposed to be within this Religion forum to begin with!  That being biblically said, JESUS SAID: “I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, "bring them here and slay them in front of me." After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.….” ( Luke 19:26-28)

Yes, the above KILLING statement by our Jesus is relative to His Second Coming. Nevertheless, Jesus promoted His disciples to bring anyone that did not want Jesus to rule over them to KILL these people in front of Jesus, therefore Jesus was an accomplice to this killing act!

Shila Bible fool, do we still promote Jesus as an ever loving and forgiving God (1 Timothy 3:15-16) because of what He said in the passage in question?  Or, do we just accept that Jesus is a serial killer within the scriptures and admit that we worship an horrific serial killer God of the innocents, like within the Great Flood that He enacted that murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies?

Bible fool Shila, when are you going to actually READ the JUDEO-Christian Bible and understand that your position here is to STFU and remain silent towards the man that outright own you and what you do? “But I suffer not a woman to teach, NOR TO USURP THE AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN, but to be in silence.” (Timothy 2:12) 

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE LIKE THE HELL BOUND WOMAN "SHILA" WILL BE ...?

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
--> @Shila

Shila, 

YOUR QUOTE: "Because the Gospels are eyewitness accounts ofJesus and his teachings they quote the actual words spoken by Jesus."

You are correct, you ungodly woman that is not supposed to be within this Religion forum to begin with!  That being biblically said, JESUS SAID: “I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, "bring them here and slay them in front of me." After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.….” ( Luke 19:26-28)

Yes, the above KILLING statement by our Jesus is relative to His Second Coming. Nevertheless, Jesus promoted His disciples to bring anyone that did not want Jesus to rule over them to KILL these people in front of Jesus, therefore Jesus was an accomplice to this killing act!

Shila Bible fool, do we still promote Jesus as an ever loving and forgiving God (1 Timothy 3:15-16) because of what He said in the passage in question?  Or, do we just accept that Jesus is a serial killer within the scriptures and admit that we worship an horrific serial killer God of the innocents, like within the Great Flood that He enacted that murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies?

Bible fool Shila, when are you going to actually READ the JUDEO-Christian Bible and understand that your position here is to STFU and remain silent towards the man that outright own you and what you do? “But I suffer not a woman to teach, NOR TO USURP THE AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN, but to be in silence.” (Timothy 2:12) 

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE LIKE THE HELL BOUND WOMAN "SHILA" WILL BE ...?
For your information I was asked by Stephen to start my own thread on the Religion forum. I have been doing research on the historical Jesus and thought  it would be a great  start to build a case for the historical Jesus so Christians would cease doubting and atheist start believing.
You are a strong critic of biblical scholars, your participation will be  greatly appreciated. What say you?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Indeed Btrother D.  The bible makes its position clear on where it stands concerning the women of the world. Although, Jesus and the boys didn't mind mooching and scrounging off of the women of substance of Bethany. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Shila

Stephen,

Why are we not surprised over the Bible inept woman monikered as "SHILA?"  Since when does the woman have any substance that a man is supposed to listen too in the first place? NOT! The second class woman like Shila was put upon the earth  as a vessel to create babies to be soldiers of Christianity, and nothing more, period, praise!

The least of which, it is biblically shown that there will be NO WOMEN in heaven, and as I say, one reason is that we had to put up with these annoying Sisters of Eve while upon earth, praise Jesus' true words!

“Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything.” (Ephesians 5:22-24)

Remember Tradesecret stepping into this hole in being a WOMAN and then trying in vain to dig herself out of hole that she created as she changed genders umpteenth times? LOL!

NEXT?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Remember Tradesecret stepping into this hole in being a WOMAN and then trying in vain to dig herself out of hole that she created as she changed genders umpteenth times? LOL!

Who could forget?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
No women in heaven.

A bit of an eternally gay orgy then.