No women in heaven.

A bit of an eternally gay orgy then.

😂
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Shila
@ Brother D. ThomasFor your information I was asked by Stephen to start my own thread on the Religion forum. I have been doing research on the historical Jesus and thought  it would be a great  start to build a case for the historical Jesus so Christians would cease doubting and atheist start believing.

Indeed. I encouraged you to do so. And what's more, I am looking forward to it.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
-> @Shila
@ Brother D. ThomasFor your information I was asked by Stephen to start my own thread on the Religion forum. I have been doing research on the historical Jesus and thought  it would be a great  start to build a case for the historical Jesus so Christians would cease doubting and atheist start believing.

Indeed. I encouraged you to do so. And what's more, I am looking forward to it. 
I started a thread to build the case for the historical Jesus. It is just the start. 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I have never changed genders.   My gender remains the same as it was the day I was born.  

Of course on the forum page for profiles - the characteristics I have identified have changed numerous times.  

I have offered as an explanation for this several factors:

1. I was being stalked by both Brother Thomas and Stephen.  

2. I may have been hacked. 

3. I felt like changing it because I can. 

4. It is actually a similar tactic that Brother Thomas used - since his profile is a fake profile. 

Any and All of these factors are individually or taken together sufficient explanation for the change on my profile. 

And honestly,  the repeated attacks - and defamatory abuse by Brother, Stephen and now Shila or harikrish whatever its name is now - demonstrates reasonable  and overwhelming excuse for my behaviour. 

In any event, au revoir 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I was being stalked by both Brother Thomas and Stephen.  

Don't make me laugh Reverend. Asking you questions that relate to your own comments and statements made on a forum of the WWW, is not stalking. 

the repeated attacks - and defamatory abuse 

Asking you to justify any comment or statement made by you on a public forum is not an attack. So stop your whining and whinging.
 I personally don't care about your past self confessed sexual deviancy or what you want to call yourself or the gender you decide to be on any given day. What does rouse my curiosity though is why ever, on gods good earth, would a Pastor and Chaplain of all people as you often claim to be would want to portray him/herself as something other than what s/ he is. Do you see my point Reverend "tradey".  You are one that was chosen by god himself, are you not? You tell us of your "calling" and how  you " experimented sexually in a variety of ways"  but then tell us that "the spirit of god worked in your heart".

Tradesecret wrote:  I did not choose God. He chose me
the God of the Bible chose me to be his.

A calling is not from the bible - it is from GOD the Holy Spirit. 

I experimented sexually in a variety of ways......the spirit of god worked in your heart

So why all of your unnecessary deceit?

You made a great mistake the day you said these words to me when I had only been here a matter of weeks and seriously wanting to discuss scripture, "REVEREND"!

@ Stephen:  Stupid man. Dumb as fuck. Just continue to repeat your ignorance. #161

@ Stephen:

Obviously you are an idiot.  #186

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
You may deny it - but you did stalk me. You can give whatever explanation you want. Yet the fact remains - you copied and pasted hundreds of my posts in some database of your own so that you could quote me back whenever you were given the opportunity. That is the very definition of stalking.  So deny it all you like - that is my explanation for why I changed my profile.  

As for whatever Harikrish - aka Shila - alleged about me in another forum which no longer exists, I also provided explanation for my words. 

What you fail to understand or choose to ignore is that any alleged conduct I confessed to was in a time when I was an atheist.  It was not in my current condition. 

In fact the very fact that such alleged conduct - experimental conduct - took place during an atheistic timeframe - only contrasts even more so where I am now. It demonstrates the Spirit of God working in my heart.  In other words - your silly little statement about me being a pastor and a chaplain were not even on the table at that particular depraved time of my life.    

In relation to God calling me. That is the point.  I did not choose God - he chose me. I would never have chosen God - since I was totally depraved. Total does not mean so evil I was evil - but so totally depraved that I could not save myself.   There was no deceit in what I said. 

Yes, I did say those mean and nasty things about you. I have apologised and admitted my regret in doing so.  I ought not to have said those things - and I have already indicated that on numerous occasions. 

It is quite surprising you continue to bring it up - since the rest of the forum has already read and heard my comments previously. It is not like I am hiding it. so the only reason you wish to bring it up is because YOU can't deal with it.  That dear Stephen is on your head.  I have already made my peace about it. A long time ago. 

Tis sad however that for you - it is such a big thing.   and for the record. it wasn't just a matter of few weeks - it was quite a long time after you arrived - and only after several conversations in which you were baiting. I eventually bit - and went off. that was my mistake and I admit it. But I won't be sucked into your version of the events - given that you continue to not even grasp the mere wonderment of what happened. 

I wish you all the best - but I am not playing your games. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
--> @BrotherD.Thomas
I have never changed genders.   My gender remains the same as it was the day I was born.  

Of course on the forum page for profiles - the characteristics I have identified have changed numerous times.  

I have offered as an explanation for this several factors:

1. I was being stalked by both Brother Thomas and Stephen.  

2. I may have been hacked. 

3. I felt like changing it because I can. 

4. It is actually a similar tactic that Brother Thomas used - since his profile is a fake profile. 

Any and All of these factors are individually or taken together sufficient explanation for the change on my profile. 

And honestly,  the repeated attacks - and defamatory abuse by Brother, Stephen and now Shila or harikrish whatever its name is now - demonstrates reasonable  and overwhelming excuse for my behaviour. 

In any event, au revoir
Are you admitting here your gender change was because of external pressure? You have to become a woman to please all your critics.

You gave other reasons for your depravity.

In relation to God calling me. That is the point.  I did not choose God - he chose me. I would never have chosen God - since I was totally depraved. Total does not mean so evil I was evil - but so totally depraved that I could not save myself.   There was no deceit in what I said. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
Shila or Harikrish,

If you had taken the time to read my posts - which your comment seems to refute. 

I have never changed genders.   My gender remains the same as it was the day I was born.https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2106/post-links/351132
I did indicate however that my profile page has changed a lot. And the reason I changed that was due in part to external pressures inter alia. 

My depravity -which incidentally is COMMON to all people is total depravity.  It is what flows from the original sin, the fall of man. 

In that sense, you and I and Stephen are all born depraved. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
but you did stalk me.

Nope. Stop whining, you little tart.

you copied and pasted hundreds of my posts in some database of your own so that you could quote me back whenever you were given the opportunity.

The "data base" that you refer to is here on this forum for anyone to access. It is not private. Your trouble was and still is, is that you told so many lies about yourself in the hope of gaining some imagined status, this may well have worked on some here. But not on me.

So deny it all you like - that is my explanation for why I changed my profile.  

I don't care about your profile. I have already said above - that - I personally don't care about your past self-confessed sexual deviancy or what you want to call yourself or the gender you decide to be on any given day.#185 
It was always an amusement to me watching you change it so many times as if it would make the blindest bit of difference. That is how thick and dumb you are.

As for whatever Harikrish - aka Shila - alleged about me in another forum which no longer exists, I also provided explanation for my words. 

They were your own words. And that site is now defunct.  AND I don't care either way. If you were or still are a sexual deviant is none of my business. 

What you fail to understand or choose to ignore is that any alleged conduct I confessed to was in a time when I was an atheist.  It was not in my current condition. 

So? It makes no difference to me. You are a Christian now and being a Christian didn't stop you wading into me when I had only been her a short while, REVEREND. 
 YOU set the bar so stop whining.

It was not in my current condition. 

Yes it sounds like you were in a bad place at one time. All good now though eh? 
Although, your Road to Damascus moment didn't stop you denigrating and disparaging "all the theist that you have met".    Would you like reminding, Reverend "tradey"? I will see if I can dig it out for you when I have some time. Would you like that?

In fact the very fact that such alleged conduct - experimental conduct - took place during an atheistic timeframe - only contrasts even more so where I am now. It demonstrates the Spirit of God working in my heart.  
Good for you. What's your point. Was god working in your heart when you said most of the atheist that you had met were criminal drug addled kiddy fiddlers?  Yes Reverend, the lord was certainly walking by your side then wasn't he, Reverend?

In relation to God calling me. That is the point.  I did not choose God - he chose me. I would never have chosen God -
Why are you telling me this? I don't care one iota. Bye they way, did god choose you before of after you were taught to "memorise that bible backwards and forwards"? 

since I was totally depraved.

More submissions given freely to a forum on the WWW. You just cannot help your stupid self can you. Does your congregation know about your wonderous conversion from the depraved sexual deviant that you once were to the upstanding charity criminal lawyer that you are today?  What a beacon of hope and light you must be to them. If it can happen for you it can happen for them eh, Reverend.

you and I and Stephen are all born depraved. 

You do enough speaking for yourself, so do not speak for me.

Total does not mean so evil I was evil - but so totally depraved that I could not save myself.  
deviant and depraved. My , you were a one wasn't you. How many times do I have to say it!? I don't care.

There was no deceit in what I said. 

Reverend, you have done nothing but tell lies about yourself from the day you were born You are a born liar. 

Yes, I did say those mean and nasty things about you.

TO me Reverend, To me.

I have apologised and admitted my regret in doing so.

I don't remember that. But as they say - first cut is deepest, Reverend.

I ought not to have said those things -

Correct. There was absolutely no need. And you have the brass neck to cry and whine when I remind you of your own comments. Still the damage was done. No going back is there. You set the bar.

It is quite surprising you continue to bring it up - since the rest of the forum has already read and heard my comments previously.

I will continue to bring them up if and when situation arises especially where they are genuinely warranted. You of all people should know how to use a witness statement to your advantage when the opportunity arises. Or have you forgotten that you are also a lawyer too? 

It is not like I am hiding it.

I know! But then you complain about being reminded of that which you offered freely to faceless strangers on a forum on the WWW.  

so the only reason you wish to bring it up is because YOU can't deal with it.

No. That will be you that can't deal with your own past bullshit catching up with you and having it being rubbed into your pompous haughty face. Still, you say it doesn't bother you. So stop moaning.

That dear Stephen is on your head.  

Nothing is on my head, Reverend. I haven't had to tell lies about myself or parade and flaunt any long list of qualifications I may or may not have. That was all YOUUUU. 

and for the record. it wasn't just a matter of few weeks - it was quite a long time after you arrived

Oh well then, I stand corrected, but you set the bar. I didn't.

- given that you continue to not even grasp the mere wonderment of what happened. 

Wonderment? Is that what you call it? Seems to me that you are still going through some kind of depression. But no doubt you will snap out of it.....with a few prayers and the Lords help.

but I am not playing your games. 

Then simply ignore me. A man of your status and standing shouldn't find that hard to do..

Here's an idea Reverend. Why don't you create a whole new account and come back as a brand-new Reverend and ditch the troubled Reverend "tradey" tradsecret and all the baggage he brought here with him?  It's not as if you haven't done it before is it?
But for once in your life, be honest about yourself, 😊

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret

Are you admitting here your gender change was because of external pressure? You have to become a woman to please all your critics.

-> @Shila
Shila or Harikrish,

If you had taken the time to read my posts - which your comment seems to refute. 

I have never changed genders.   My gender remains the same as it was the day I was born.https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2106/post-links/351132
I did indicate however that my profile page has changed a lot. And the reason I changed that was due in part to external pressures inter alia. 

My depravity -which incidentally is COMMON to all people is total depravity.  It is what flows from the original sin, the fall of man. 
Here you confirm you are in total depravity. That must include your frequent gender changes.
Like they say,  Misery loves company. But the only one showing serious signs of depravity is you Tradesecret.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
The only one doing any whining around here is you.   You just don't have the integrity to admit you were stalking. And you don't have the humility to do anything about it - EXCEPT - continue to whine on about how righteous you think you are - and how self - defeating you think I am.

care. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
whatever dear Shila, it seems you too failed logic. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
The only one doing any whining around here is you.

I can only imagine that you would like to believe that, Reverend tradey". But as usual, you'd be wrong again.

You just don't have the integrity to admit you were stalking.

Oh give over FFS!.  what is it you always say?   "your comments to me are like water of a ducks back".  #36  "Words are words. And that is all they are". #45  Tradesecret:    

And you don't have the humility to do anything about it - EXCEPT - continue to whine on about how righteous you think you are

No, Reverend. I am not righteous and neither are you. But I am a good person, until I am accused of being something I am not. Would you like an example of what I mean?  Tell me are these the words of a loving , caring benevolent, charitable Christian chaplain?

"Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian. #33
You certainly set the bar with that beauty, didn't you Reverend.

So aside your other uncalled for insults, I don't like the idea of YOU lumping me or my family - who are all atheists, with "most" atheist that you have met.

most
/məʊst/
Learn to pronounce

determiner

1. greatest in amount, quantity, or degree.

- and how self - defeating you think I am.

That I know you are, is what you should have wrote, Reverend.

but I am not playing your games. 

Then simply ignore me. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret

-> @Shila
Shila or Harikrish,

I did indicate however that my profile page has changed a lot. And the reason I changed that was due in part to external pressures inter alia. 

Here you confirm you are in total depravity. That must include your frequent gender changes.
Like they say,  Misery loves company. But the only one showing serious signs of depravity is you Tradesecret.
whatever dear Shila, it seems you too failed logic. 
We are not discussing logic here Reverend Tradesecret. We are pointing to your depravity.