-->
@Mopac
There is proof of God, open your eyes, everything Is God
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Snoopy
I only ever tell the truth, that would seem to be a problem for you to solve, not me.
Oh btw I find a christian calling anyone else selfish hilarious, thanks for the laugh.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
I challenge you to think of something greater.
Anything that exists is greater than your fictional character.
Not much of a challenge.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I think it would be more accurate to say that all of creation testifies of God rather than "everything is God" as that implies pantheism, or even worse yet that the crust between one's toe is God.

Lets not regress to worshipping rocks now.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

Instead of you always using a "title" instead of a "name" of your specific God concept, what is the name of your God?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
Of course,that's what I meant
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@disgusted

You have a habit of expressing yourself in selfish terms of what something means to you and you alone, just an observation

I only ever tell the truth, that would seem to be a problem for you to solve, not me.
Oh btw I find a christian calling anyone else selfish hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

I did not intend to convey in the slightest that you aren't sincere.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Yahweh
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Let me explain a bit what I mean by proof.

If you look up the word in Merriam-webster, the first definition states...

"the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact."

All someone has to do to deny proof is to stubbornly insist on never changing their mind. In doing so, they are not lying when they mock and say, "There is no proof!".

This is another sophistry that atheists use that is consistent with the arbitrariness of what their position is in essence. Nihilism. That is, the belief that there is no absolute truth.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
Truth about the world is knowable
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR QUOTE:   "There is proof of God, open your eyes, everything Is God"

You mean to tell me that when my dog POOPS in the back yard, and I open my eyes to this fact, then the POOP is our Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit God since you state "everything is God?"

You embarrass Jesus by just existing!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Snoopy
That doesn't solve your problem or your hypocritical claim of selfishness.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
That's not what I meant *sign*
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
"There is no proof!".
Is a fact and if you deny that proof it's because you stubbornly insist on never changing your mind.
You insist on living in denial.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Mopac,

Instead of you always using a "title" instead of a "name" of your specific God concept, what is the name of your God?

A name is more than an arbitrary pronouncement of syllables. It is the essence of what we speak of. 
The Holiest name is not one uttered by words. It is as The Father that we know through The Son by The Holy Spirit.

The Supreme and Ultimate Reality is God, there is no other.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@disgusted

You have a habit of expressing yourself in selfish terms of what something means to you and you alone, just an observation

What problem are you referring to?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Snoopy
Already defined.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR EMBARRASSNIG QUOTE AGAIN: "There is proof of God, open your eyes, everything Is God"

As usual, let me "school" you once again.

EVERYTHING:  all that exists.  

Therefore, dog shit is a part of all that exists, get it, fool? Therefore you equate Yahweh/Jesus/Spirt to dog shit you blatant ignorant fool! Then the irony is the fact that you and the equally bible ignorant fool MOPAC think you're going to heaven, NOT!

You are excused for now, that is, until you remove one foot to insert the other AGAIN!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Thats not what I meant
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "The Supreme and Ultimate Reality is God, there is no other."

Then you take the position that there is no other God than Allah, which is part and parcel to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam because of their Abrahamic foundation?  Yes?!

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@disgusted

Already defined.
While there might be a definition somewhere, I still can't see what problem you are intending to refer to unless you point it out.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Mopac
The Supreme and Ultimate Reality is God, there is no other.

Talking rational, logical common sense  to you{ Mopac } and DrF is like talking to rock. Whatever we say will just bounce off. You and the DrF are impervious to rational, logical common sense.

Reality stems from real and real stems from real estate { occupied space } and real estate stems from royal { king } estate i.e. only the king can grant a peasant any royal estate estate of the king.

.."The alternative theory that the root is rex, i.e. king (from which through various intermediary languages we get royal, regnal, realm, regalia, and so on) does get a lengthy writeup in Wikipedia, however."...LINK

I have to give credit where credit is due. DrF get the God is eternal correct but only because God is synonym for Universe.

1st law of thermodynamics makes it clear that physical/energy cannot be created nor destroyed ergo eternally existent.

I take one step higher on the cosmic scale to include our finite set of occupied space Universe/God  cannot be created nor destroyed.

None have ever offerred any rational, logical common sense to add to, or invalidate these type comments, as stated by me, and none ever will.  The more foolish have tried and I have to give them kudo's via an 'E' for their 'Effort'.

The more rational, logical common sense types around here no better than to even try to refute my comments as stated, in these above regards.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin, 

Specific words have meanings, get it?  Therefore, when you stated EVERYTHING, there is no other way to define that word, other than its  true definition of all that exists, understood? Maybe just a little bit? Yes?

Therefore, you either slipped upon your Freudian, or Satan has entered your soul to disparage Christianity like it has done for the equally inept MOPAC! You two are certainly two peas in a pod!  LOL!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Snoopy
I don't care about your inabilities, if you can't keep up then drop out. I'm under no obligation to teach godists how to converse.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ok, I made a mistake stop getting mad over me saying one thing please
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Mopac,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "The Supreme and Ultimate Reality is God, there is no other."

Then you take the position that there is no other God than Allah, which is part and parcel to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam because of their Abrahamic foundation?  Yes?!

Christians who speak Arabic refer to God as Alllah.

I am unashamedly an Orthodox Christian.

I do not accept Mohammed as a prophet.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@mustardness
If you believe I am unreasonable, then by all means, maintain that belief and cease trying to reason with me.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE: "Christians who speak Arabic refer to God as Alllah."

Uh, no, they are called MUSLIMS and not Christians when referring to their God named Allah. Why do you cause discord when talking about the Abrahamic faiths? Additionally, how can you NOT accept Mohammed since Islam and Christianity are founded upon Abraham?!  

Snoopy
Snoopy

Already defined.
While there might be a definition somewhere, I still can't see what problem you are intending to refer to unless you point it out.

I don't care about your inabilities, if you can't keep up then drop out. I'm under no obligation to teach godists how to converse.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Snoopy
lol