TRUE Christians have to accept that our Jesus as God, was EVIL!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 109
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

You are the KING of non sequiturs in this forum, where when I show you actual fact in how our Jesus acts and states, you then perform the same thing as Jesus did in His temptation with Satan, where what Satan asked Jesus to do, He didn't, but gave 180 degree verbal non sequiturs.  At least you and Jesus have something in common, the "Non Sequitur Kings!"

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR QUOTE: "Spoken like a true lover of Zeus."

No, I am still committed to our serial killer Jesus as Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit.  Even though it is said that ZEUS is the king of all gods, including ours. Our bible gives validity to the Greek God ZEUS, therefore, we have to admit as TRUE Christians, which you are not, that ZEUS actually existed. A Catch-22? YES!  :(

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Come on dude, the joke isn't funny. 

Do you realize that the last century there were some 50 million martyrs killed by those who were unreasoning unwilling to listen or even tolerate? This type of joking isn't harmless. People die. 

So please, stop this joke. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR AMBIGUOUS QUOTE: "Come on dude, the joke isn't funny. "

What do you truly mean with your quote above?

YOUR ADDITIONAL QUOTE: "Do you realize that the last century there were some 50 million martyrs killed by those who were unreasoning unwilling to listen or even tolerate? This type of joking isn't harmless. People die. 

Whatever do you mean by this quote above?

YOUR QUOTE: "So please, stop this joke. "

What "joke" are you speaking about?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You just refered to Jesus Christ as a serial killer and say he is evil. Look at what you saying abour Zeus!

If you are trying to be a Christian, you need the guidance of the church. The Holy Orders were established by the Apostles and the bishops they appointed. The Holy Orders are in The Orthodox Catholic Church.

So I suggest you go to the church to be educated on how to be a Christian, maybe become a catechuman, and hopefully if you are worthy receive baptism and the seal of the Holy Spirit in Chrismation.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Do you realize that the last century there were some 50 million martyrs
Woopee. Straight to heaven they go, all of your lot should be praying for the same result. God has saved them hoorah!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
I wouldn't wish the kind of tortures they endured on anyone.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You should welcome god taking you to his bosom, it's everything you hope for. Why did your god want all that torture, oh wait he created hell didn't he, he gets his rocks off with torture
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Naturally if you reject God and choose delusion, you are going to suffer. It will be your own fault. You cannot escape God.

And when that day comes at the the dread judgement seat of Christ, how much of who you think you are is going to be burned away by the light of Truth you will have no choice but to confront? 

The very same light of heaven is the fire of hell that the godless have chosen to receive in their wickedness. There will be no escape from the shame.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Those stories are designed to scare children and the feeble minded, they don't work on aware adults.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR QUOTE: "You just refered to Jesus Christ as a serial killer and say he is evil. Look at what you saying abour Zeus!"

You are starting to understand the difference between a TRUE Christian like myself, and a FAKE Christian like YOU, in that I accept the entire bible and what our Jesus truly represents, and that is, Jesus was a serial killer, bar none!  Mopac, you represent a FAKE Christian that spin doctors the blatant fact that Jesus wasn't a serial killer with your churches insipid apologetics and Devil Speak!  You will pay upon Judgment Day for sure!

With a straight face, and to remain somewhat intelligent looking in the aftermath, you explain to the DebateArt community that our Jesus was NOT a serial killer when he was upset with His creation, and then drowned them in His Great Flood, including innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies and children!  BEGIN!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are the worst kind of heretic. A heretic with no fear of God.

Repent.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Houston, we have a problem!  

As shown above in our runaway FAKE Christian named Mopac in his post #102, instead of addressing my post #101 in asking him to address the biblical fact that our Jesus is truly a serial killer, he refused to do so. Instead, as usual, he once again posed more non sequiturs to hide from this unfortunate act about our Jesus’ true modus operandi. What’s new? NOTHING!

Mopac went a step further, in that he blocked me from further discussion relating to his blatant biblical ignornace as shown in the link below. This act alone shows Mopac to be a FAKE Christian because he cannot accept Jesus as a serial killer, wherefore, I can being a TRUE Christian.
https://ibb.co/D509q7R

Therefore, I will have to address Mopac's continued lack of biblical knowledge without any further running away non sequiturs from him, which will be great change! Mopac equals just another FAKE Christian that has bit the proverbial dust when shown logical facts and biblical axioms, and for this fact, he will unfortunatley pay upon Judgment Day for sure.  :(

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
hear the man!, Houston has a problem

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin, 

Listen, I understand that you are vying to be the number one ignorant and FAKE Christian on DebateArt, but as you can see, the ever so Satanic MOPAC looks like he is in 1st place at this time.  For that, I am truly sorry.  Not to worry, you and Melcharaz with your levels of ineptness regarding Christianity, you two will be right back there on top soon!

OMG, the level of bible ignorance FAKE Christians on DebateArt is without equal !!!!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Listen, I understand that you are vying to be the number one ignorant and FAKE Christian on DebateArt,
That's my goal, how am I doing, will you be the judge please!

but as you can see, the ever so Satanic MOPAC looks like he is in 1st place at this time.  For that, I am truly sorry.  Not to worry, you and Melcharaz with your levels of ineptness regarding Christianity, you two will be right back there on top soon!

Thank you!

Dr.Frankiln is running to be the ever so Satanic ignorant and FAKE Christian on DebateArt, VOTE ME
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Above

20 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Melcharaz
you err in interpretation of the scriptures. When it speaks of God creating evil, its not the same evil you see in man. It is the response of YHWH to bring judgement on the people who do evil and is evil to them.   And yes, all humans are evil. romans 3:10-25.  romans 5:8-10.   
other sources of isaiah 45:7.
Niv. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
nlt. I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.
esv. I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
bsb. I form light and create darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.
nasb. The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.
csb. I form light and create darkness, I make success and create disaster; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
cev. create light and darkness, happiness and sorrow. I, the LORD, do all this.
gnt. I create both light and darkness; I bring both blessing and disaster. I, the LORD, do all these things.

and many others.   its hard to defend a kjv only view of scripture even if you have knowledge of the orginal hebrew and greek languages.

proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
this doesn't make god evil either, it makes him just in watching and recording the deeds of men.

Amos 3:6 When a trumpet sounds in a city,
    do not the people tremble?
When disaster comes to a city,
    has not the Lord caused it?

Again, confusing the evil of man and YHWH response to it through righteous judgement.

Colossians 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Not sure how you assume evil through YHWH's Power or headship.

Again, the scriptures say that none have done good, the baby thats in the womb is innocent of the hardness of sin, but even in the womb is still a sinful creature, the only human that was not sinful and was pure was Yuhshua ha'mashiach (Jesus christ)

Trying to ascribe evil to God is a form of blasphemy, to say however that YHWH rewards disaster or evil upon the evil is recognition of his justice. For he is not an EL to allow wickness.

You are wrong. The evil that God created and put the knowledge of it in the tree of knowledge is how Adam and Eve got their knowledge of evil from when they ate it's forbidden fruit. Even God acknowledge by eating the fruit they became like Gods knowing good and evil.
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Harikrish is back