TRUE Christians have to accept that our Jesus as God, was EVIL!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 109
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
All gods were created by human imagination. Provide a god who wasn't.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Melcharaz
You must repent or you will be as darkness. 
Says who?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Your not going to rebuttal my points then
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz,

YOUR PITIFUL AND EMBARRASSING RUNAWAY QUOTES:  "your words are empty, there is no reproof against what i say, only a desire to stir up evil.   you are decieved and your heart hardened that you cannot discern truth.  You must repent or you will be as darkness.  Now, if you wish to actually use scripture and try to converse like an adult, reword your... statements.  and give me scripture or greek to back up your words. 

Huh? The above is your weak response to me making you the FAKE Christian fool that you are? No rebuttals to the verses that I have shown you that make you look like a child trying to be a Christian? Are you that embarrassed in front of DebateArt to not even try in vain to respond to my posts about our Jesus the Christ being EVIL with actual logical conclusions?  Did you think that everyone in this forum was as dumbfounded as you, therefore, you didn't think that you would be stopped so easily with your Devil Speak? Is that it? LOL!!!

I have seen so many FAKE Christians like you over the years, that when confronted with biblical axioms, logic and reason, they RUNAWAY in defeat by using child like rhetoric like you have done. Melcharaz,  you could't debate your way out of a broom closet! 

Now, run along and lick your wounds because a TRUE Christian, that has read ALL OF THE BIBLE, has easily bible-slapped you silly to the point that you had to RUN AWAY in defeat in front of everyone, and from our bible's true words.

Therefore, to save yourself even further embarrassment, it is better for you to now remain silent, than to make yourself more of a fool because of your embarrassing lack of knowledge to our faith.

You are now excused in the name of Satan!

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc C&P Franklin,

YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE: "God is real, you think everything happened by chance "

You are correct, Allah is in fact real, praise!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR LAME QUOTE AGAIN: "You are no Christian."

How many Times do I have to bible slap you within this forum, in showing that I am more of a Christian than you will ever be in your lifetime? Huh?  I have lost count of you RUNNING AWAY from me by using actual bible axioms that you remained silent upon! And you have the audacity to call yourself a Christian?  What a complete joke you are within this forum, you are Christian in name only, because you could no more debate the topic of this thread, anymore than the equally dumbfounded Melcharaz could, period!

Now, move along with your continued Devil Speak, and I will continue to correct you at your expense, understood?

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You can't even tell me what church you go to.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR QUOTE: "You can't even tell me what church you go to."

I do not need a Jewish Temple to worship Jesus, since He was only sent for the Jewish people and none other.  Therefore, I worship Jesus on my own, along with correcting Satanic fools like you on a weekly basis. Get it?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
There is no such thing as a lone wolf Christian.

I suggest you submit to the church so that you can be properly educated on how to be a real Christian rather than simply leaning on your own fallible understanding.

For 

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ok?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Abrahamic God
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR MOST IGNORANT QUOTE TO DATE: "There is no such thing as a lone wolf Christian."

OMG, you continue to show us your unbelievable ignorance regarding TRUE Christianity! When will you ever stop embarrassing yourself on DebateArt by making yourself an outright fool for Satan all the time?!   

Listen up, FOOL, Christianity is a way of life, just as preached within the scriptures. I don't need the church hierarchy spin doctoring Jesus' words, LIKE YOU DO ALL THE TIME, AND RUNAWAY FROM,  because it is very simple to read Jesus' literal words alone and follow them without an insidious decoder ring. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? And thus in Christianity, for one to have eternal life, one has to believe in Christ, as in following and doing what He preached with His own mouth when He walked as a man in flesh.

All one needs is the following passages without one of the many DIVISIONS of a church, that you comically attend.

Luke 10:25-37….."What is written in the LAW?"... “Do this and you will live.”
Mark 12:28-34…..There is no commandment greater than these…..
Matthew 22:34-40….All the LAW and the Prophets hang on these two commandments
Matthew 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the LAW and the Prophets.
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
John 14:15 If you love me, obey my commands.
John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”

The above verses summarize the whole of Christianity.  Unfortunately, this is where often many people like you are claiming to be Christians, whee they follow other apostles and false teachers in their churches, as I have shown you to be guilty of this Satanic act!

What is so sad for you and this forum, is the fact that you don't have the sense to feel embarrassed regarding your minion of Satan status, whereas you feed upon it all the time.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Invented by the Canaanites as a member of their pantheon of gods.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You don't know Christ. There isn't an ounce of love in you.

That is why, in your pride, you take yourself as being lone wolf Christian rather than following the  direction of the Apostolic Church. You can't get along in church.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Wrong
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR CONTINUED EMBARRASSING QUOTES: "You don't know Christ. There isn't an ounce of love in you.
That is why, in your pride, you take yourself as being lone wolf Christian rather than following the  direction of the Apostolic Church. You can't get along in church.

I know more about Jesus Christ than you will EVER ACCEPT about Him in your lifetime! As an example within this thread, Jesus was in fact EVIL in blatantly murdering innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies, and children in His Great Flood, no matter if they were born in sin or not like you proffered before, PERIOD!  Logic 101 and rational thinking deduces this FACT beyond any vain argument of yours, do you understand?  TRUE Christianity verses your Satanic interjections in making Jesus Christ in something that He was not will not be condoned by me whatsoever!

Speaking of me allegedly not having an ounce of love in me, then in turn, JESUS DID NOT HAVE AN OUNCE OF LOVE IN HIM AS HE MURDERED INNOCENT BABIES IN HIS GREAT FLOOD AS HE WATCHED!  

I take pride in not being "spoon fed" my Christianity by one of the many DIVISIONS of churches of our faith. Where you on the other hand, look up to bishops that look the way they do in your Satanic Antioch Church by appearing to be Grand Dragons of the KKK!  Furthermore, only the totally inept like yourself need to be taught their Christianity by smelly old men, as they brain wash and indoctrinate you to be able to act like you do within this forum, which is a FAKE FOOLISH MINION OF SATAN!  

No, I don't need a crystal ball, or a decoder ring to understand what Jesus taught LITERALLY within the scriptures, but only low IQ FAKE Christians like you need to be led around with a hook in your mouths saying; "Yes Mr. Bishop, what should I believe next about Jesus because I can't learn on my own about him, please tell me, I am a fool and can't do it myself?"

Comically, YOU, Dr. C&P Franklin, and the ever so dumbfounded Melcharaz, all seem to be vying to be the most stupid and ignorant FAKE Christian on DebateArt! Congratulations, you seem to be out front in this endeavor. LOL

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You don't know anything.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If you know what Jesus taught, then you would be better off putting it into action than pointing fingers around.

The Orthodox Catholic Church is no denomination, it iis the One, Holy, Carholic, and Apostolic Church.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR RIGHTFUL QUOTE TO DR. C&P FRANKLIN:  "You don't know anything."

DUH!  Dr. C&P Franklin is either a poe to show how stupid Christians can be, or he is a minion of Satan sent here to show how stupid Christians can be. Either way, he is a blatant unadulterated fool that is easily bible-slapped ad infinitum at his expense.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You do know that satan is a fictional character?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
The Orthodox Catholic Church is no denomination, it iis the One, Holy, Carholic, and Apostolic Church.

Another unsupportable claim.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR REVEALING DUMBFOUNDED QUOTE: "You do know that satan is a fictional character?"

When the Bible exists in one's hands, and we read about Jesus refuting Satan, of whom He created, then very simply put for your ineptness to hopefully comprehend, THEN SATAN IS NOT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE MATH, HUH?

Why do you inhabit this forum, to be shown to be the Atheist fool all the time? Is that it?

You are excused for now.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You're very funny.

Tell me who recorded and retold the laughable story of "Jesus'" temptation in the desert, oh and supply corroborating evidence.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR QUOTE: "Tell me who recorded and retold the laughable story of "Jesus'" temptation in the desert, oh and supply corroborating evidence. "

I am truly getting tired of your biblical ignorance!!!  In the temptation of Christ, let's face it, Jesus acted like Mopac, where when asked pertinent questions by Satan, he proffered non sequiturs in response!  Example shown below:

"Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4: 1-4).  HUH?

Barring Jesus' wussy non sequiturs, the story was recorded by the angels and passed on through ESP to the Bible writers, DUH!  "Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him." (Matthew 4:11)

Disgusted, you have the appropriate name for sure, as I am getting DISGUSTED over your outright bible ignorance, understood?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Barring Jesus' wussy non sequiturs, the story was recorded by the angels and passed on through ESP to the Bible writers, DUH!
OYG. bahahahahahahaha, fuckin' ESP bahahahahahaha.
So nobody recorded or retold it, it was just a total fabrication by some old Jew masturbating for inspiration.
ESP bahahahahahahahahaha
Talk about biblical ignorance from you is also hilarious. bahahhahahahahaha
Angels are as fictional as satan. What does your kindy teacher think? Given up all hope I suspect.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

The only thing that is truly funny, is your lack of biblical knowledge, and then using your ignorance as if you knew what you are talking about!

Psst, listen up, I do not have the time to have Christian Bible Classes at DebateArt, understood?  Therefore, you will have to continue to wallow in your Christian stupidity and ignorance, and for that, I am sorry for you.

As per the angels using ESP, it is in the same vein as the Bible writers being inspired from the word of Jesus as shown below:

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation, for the prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." (2 Peter 1:20-21)

GET IT, HUH, 2+2=4, UNDERSTOOD? YES? HELLO, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
That's not an alleged quote is it? Are they talking of a bowel movement? Provide evidence that validates this alleged quote to whomever is allegedly being quoted and then provide evidence that the alleged person ever existed.
The bible is the claim it is not the evidence. Find some evidence.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Barring Jesus' wussy non sequiturs....

Spoken like a true lover of Zeus.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Oh poor mop, so many gods so shit scared of dying, cry, cry.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
The Truth is eternal.