TRUE Christians have to accept that our Jesus as God, was EVIL!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 109
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@keithprosser
HA
That was funny as keithy.
Nice one.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
We don't dislike communism and atheism for no good reason. The propaganda that soviets used sounds exactly like what atheists in America use as propaganda. If they gained the government, and they are certainly gunning for it, I have no doubt that they will persecute the church. They will paint us as evil and mentally ill. They will think they are doing humanity a service.
Atheists are 3% of the US population.   I wouldn't let that keep you awake nights. 

Let's be clear that the reason Stalin slaughtered church members was because he was an insane megalomniac.   Stalin killed believers because he couldn't countance people who were were not loyal to him personally.  As believers were loyal to their church or to God, Stalin killed them.  In reality it had nothing to do with communism or atheism - they were just the excuses used to mask the real reason, which was Stalin's paranoid megalomania.   Other Stalinesque monsters have adopted the guise of communism to gain power and behaved in the same way.

North Korea is not a communist country - except in name. It is an oligarchy in which the people are kept in serfdom to keep an elite in luxury.  That is not the workers paradise Marx and Engels envisaged!   Nor did Marx adocate or require persecution of religion.  In his theory, religion would wither away because it's false promises would not be required.   Stalinists use Marx's distaste for religion as an excuse to get rid of potential opposition.

The idea of an atheist government of the US is bizarre.  But if it did happen I doubt religion would be oppressed.   I think that churches might lose some of their privileges regarding taxation.  I don't know any atheists who favour oppressing individual believers.  Atheists think theists are making a mistake in elieving in god, but that isn't a capital offence!   Just because some theist societies kill atheists doesn't mean the feeling is mutual!

Of course you, Mopac, will retain your weird notions about atheists.  It matters nought, because there is nil chance of athesis taking power in the US inside a century, and by then no-one will notice because religion will be irrelevant.  In the UK we don't know or care if our politicisns are believers or atheists, which is how it should be.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Maybe those scmucks will get state enforced anarchy right the next time!

As The Orthodox Church is a hierarchical church, it is evil from the communist worldview.

And 3% is not an accurate number as far as atheists in this country. America is very very pagan. Communism is popular enough, but more importantly, it is influential. Communist uprisings rarely if ever the manifestation of the will of the majority. Communists simply seize power. 

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac
i wouldn't rely too heavily on TR stuff.  alot of how scripture from the manuscripts is put into bibles can go in at least 3 different ways.

Text majora.
most manuscripts (despite age) have these passages

Text minora
A few manuscripts (despite age) have these passages

(I forget the name of this one)

Manuscripts aren't determined by number but by date that is found.  example, text found in 200 ad has presidence over a manuscript found in 800 ad or 1200 ad.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Melcharaz
Yeah, we do not agree with the method of textual criticism. It is kind of a protestant thing.

That said, the Textus receptus is simply CLOSER to our texts. There are differences.  We do not have the johanian comma for example in our texts. I wouldn't say there is anything theologically wrong with that addition, but it is not in our texts.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac
do your texts include deutercanonical books?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Melcharaz
Our New Testament Canon is identical to what the protestants and Roman Catholics use. Our Old Testament is pretty much whatever was in the septuigant.

So yes, we do have "deuterocanical" books in our Old Testament. 

There are also books that we like that did not make the canon of scripture, the canon being mainly what is acceptable for liturgical use. An example of one of these books that is not in the canon but was pretty popular with the church fathers are the books of Enoch.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac
have you ever heard of james white?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Melcharaz
I am not really familiar with him. 
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac

he does alot of apologetics and calvanism defense. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Melcharaz
Calvin's theology is based off of misinterpretations of Saint Augustine and besides is not actually in line with what the majority of the Church fathers taught.

The Church understands the faith very differently.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac
why are you telling me this?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Melcharaz
Why are you telling me about James White?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac
for the resources in apology and his videos regarding TR KJV only and some of his videos on textus majora and other works.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Melcharaz
Since he is not with The Church, I am not terribly interested.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Mopac
okay

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz,

To continue your blatant bible ignorance herewith:

The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.” (Proverbs 15:3)

YOUR SPIN DOCTORING QUOTE REGARDING PROVERBS 15:3: The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.  this doesn't make god evil either, it makes him just in watching and recording the deeds of men.”

How you can sleep at night bringing forth your Devil Speak is beyond reason!  Listen up, our Jesus gave us logic and reason to actually use, therefore, under Proverbs 15:3 when Jesus’ eyes are everywhere, then when He was WATCHING innocent babies gasping for air as they were drowning in His Great Flood, and as they were crying out to their mothers in horror, this is in fact, EVIL BY NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, PERIOD! 

“Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?” (Amos 3:6)

YOUR NON SEQUITUR DEVIL SPEAK REGARDING AMOS 3:6: “Again, confusing the evil of man and YHWH response to it through righteous judgement.”

Jesus’ inspired LITERAL words in Amos 3:6 specifically states “should there be EVIL in a city, and the Lord hath not done it.” DOES NOT preclude the evil of men, where additionally in this verse there is absolutely no righteous judgment shown either, as you insidiously imply, do you understand minion of Satan?

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:” ( Colossians 1:16 )

ONCE AGAIN, YOUR SATANIC QUOTE RELATIVE TO 1 COLOSSIANS 1:16: “Not sure how you assume evil through YHWH's Power or headship.”

I am NOT assuming Jesus’ power of headship that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the verse in question!  I am stating as biblical fact that by Him ALL THINGS were created, therefore including the fact that Jesus created EVIL, get it?

YOUR SICKENING QUOTE, AND ONE OF MANY REASONS WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING OUR FAITH:  “Again, the scriptures say that none have done good, the baby thats in the womb is innocent of the hardness of sin, but even in the womb is still a sinful creature, the only human that was not sinful and was pure was Yuhshua ha'mashiach (Jesus christ)”

Can you imagine anyone worshipping our Jesus as described by you? Really?  You posit that an innocent baby in the womb of their drowning mother in Jesus' Great Flood is a sinful creature, therefore, it can die to the judgment of our Jesus with no concern towards its well being!  Then we as Christians are supposed to be against abortion of the zygote or fetus, whereas Jesus in essence aborted fetus’ in His Creat Flood? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???!  HELLO?

YOUR IGNORANT QUOTE: “Trying to ascribe evil to God is a form of blasphemy.”

As a TRUE Christian, of which you are not, I have to accept the fact that as shown within my two posts to you, our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, was in fact EVIL!  At the same time of coming to logical terms with this biblical fact, I still have to believe in our faith.  2+2=4, oil and water don’t mix, and YOU are an apologetic spin doctor for Satan as you try in vain to rewrite the TRUE words of Jesus, therefore you are guilty of the following passage!  “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4: 3)

Melcharaz, you are quite an ignorant FAKE Christian as a minion of Satan, as if I haven't seen them before at DebateArt, and I do not know if I have the time to school you about our faith because I am having to school the ever so biblically inept Dr. C&P Franklin, and his equally dumbfounded of the bible, Mopac at this time.  But, if need be, I will SCHOOL YOU AS WELL!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Melcharaz

Melcharaz, 

First thing, your biography page has nothing but “no information,” therefore as a foundation of your presence on DebateArt, you represent NOTHINGNESS within this forum. This is because you are either too lazy to create a Bio page, or if you did, you would be to embarrassed because of its content. Which is it?

To address your deceiving bible ignorance:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.” ( Isaiah 45:7 )

YOUR INEPT AND UNGODLY QUOTE: “you err in interpretation of the scriptures. When it speaks of God creating evil, it's not the same evil you see in man. It is the response of YHWH to bring judgement on the people who do evil and is evil to them. 

Huh?  Your “Gobbly Gook” explanation is in no way logically understood relative to the actual passage of Isaiah 45:7!  Again, the FAKE Christian like you turn yourself into a Satanic pretzel in trying in vain to explain away the biblical LITERAL meaning of Isaiah 45:7!

To prevent “hearsay” and your Satanic interjections, tell me the bible chapter and verse that substantiates your Satanic claim that what Jesus’ inspired word in the verse in question regarding EVIL are not to be taken literally, but instead, spin doctored away from their literal meaning. I am just following your lead when you stated to killshot, to wit: “Also if you are going to argue free will and fatalism cannot go together, please use scriptural support to show this.”    Your round 3 quote: https://www.debateart.com/debates/670

Furthermore, tell us what Christian decoder ring that you use to determine what Jesus said, is not what he really said. Understood?  Thank you.

When including your other bible passages relative to Isaiah 45:7, as being other sources that do not mention the term EVIL, then the irony is that those other entities that Jesus created are EVIL based!  Included are the following, "disaster, bad times, and calamity,"get it?  You remove one foot to insert the other just like Dr. C&P Franklin and his cohort in biblical crime, Mopac! 

If you want to play “Which Bible Should the Christian Use” when regarding Isiah 45:7 in Jesus creating EVIL, the following bible rewrites to Jesus’ inspired words in the 1611 KJV are as follows:

KJ21: I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.

ASV: I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

AMPC: I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create evil ; I am the Lord, Who does all these things.

AMPC: I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create  evil,  I am the Lord, Who does all these things.

DARBY: I forming the light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil: I, Jehovah, do all these things.

DRA: I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

GNV: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

JUB: I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil: I am the LORD that does all this.

KJV:  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

AKJV:  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

LEB: I form light and I create darkness; I make peace and I create evil; I am Yahweh; I do all these things.

WYC: I forming light, and making darknesses, making peace, and forming evil; I am the Lord, doing all these things.

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE: “its hard to defend a kjv only view of scripture even if you have knowledge of the original hebrew and greek languages.”

Newsflash, Jesus was Hebrew, His father Yahweh was Hebrew, Jesus’ disciples were Hebrew, Jesus was sent only for the Hebrews, Yaweh/Jesus God only chose the Hebrews, and only chose the Hebrews of His own posession from the peoples of the world, therefore I do not have to defend the KJV1611 relative to Isaiah 45:7 since it was written in Hebrew!  Do you understand? Maybe?  Yes?

Continued >

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR NOT FOR PRIME TIME QUOTE: "I am going to point up at Melcharaz, and go with what he said"

This only shows once again that you DO NOT have any thoughts of your own upon any topic of Christianity, but use your churches rhetoric, and others, for your opinion!  Why are we not surprised? LOL!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac, 

As usual, you remove one foot to insert the other with your godly passage at #50, where you are guilty of "Emulation, sedition, and variance!" Therefore, as I have known from the beginning, you WILL NOT inhabit our 1400 square mile Heaven upon your demise.  What's new? NOTHING!

NEXT? 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You said that Zeus is more powerful than God. You did without coercion what countless martyrs resisted the most severe of torments to avoid saying. 

I think that speaks volumes about your credibility.

Repent.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

I SAID THAT ZEUS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OTHER GOD, because I am a TRUE Christian, that can compare our Jesus to the all powerful ZEUS!  If you can't come to this conclusion because of ZEUS' history, then you are a greater ignorant Christian than I thought you were!  Facts are facts, regardless of one's beliefs.

I don't think, but I know as an absolute, that the above historical facts speaks volumes about your zero credibility at DebateArt, especially since I have shown you to be as dumbfounded as your cohort in biblical crime, Dr. C&P Franklin!  

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are no Christian.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@BrotherDThomas
your words are empty, there is no reproof against what i say, only a desire to stir up evil.   you are decieved and your heart hardened that you cannot discern truth.  You must repent or you will be as darkness. 

Now, if you wish to actually use scripture and try to converse like an adult, reword your... statements.  and give me scripture or greek to back up your words.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That piss weak god of yours couldn't create everything, he needed humans because he was inadequate.

Wrong,  Romans 5:12 says that death entered the world because of sin. Death, pain, disease, stress, exhaustion, calamity, and all the bad things that happen came as a result of the entrance of sin into the universe (see Genesis 3:14-24). All those evil effects of sin continue to work in the world and will be with us as long as sin is. NOT GOD
That's your nonsense and I refuted you. Sorry dear.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Completely irrelevant to the topic
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There is no such thing as a non 100% atheist. Your gross ignorance is showing.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Read #56 again.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
God is real, you think everything happened by chance