Throne of Glass Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 146
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bsh1
I can safely say I was not hiding behind DD though.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bsh1
My hiding spot for one. I would rather not get killed behind my target.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Greyparrot
Answer my question above, please. What would scum gain?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Greyparrot
My hiding spot for one. I would rather not get killed behind my target.
That only makes sense if you intend to hide behind the exact same person for the whole game. Is that your intent?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bsh1
"no comment"
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Greyparrot
Let's suppose for a moment that you did not intend to hide behind the exact same player each night. In that scenario, what would scum gain by your outing your night action?

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Greyparrot
I really would like an answer.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bsh1
I'm not going to play the hypothetical game with you BSH, tempting as it might be. You need to come up with a solid TOWN reason for wanting this info.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Greyparrot
See, you were the only other person besides me that Disc pressured, and the only other person besides me that voted to lynch Disc. Since I know that I am town, I have to revisit the question of your guilt.

You are refusing to answer my hypothetical because the answer is inconvenient for you. There is nothing scum would gain from you naming your target last night. Giving the answer would, at the very least, show that you had nothing to hide (pardon the pun) about your activities during the NP.

So, please cooperate, and claim. It's late, I'm tired, and I haven't the patience to go around in circles with you anymore.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bsh1
Sorry bud. Even though I am sure you are 100% town via post #44, there is no way in hell you're going to get a lynch train on me without giving me a solid town reason for that info.

Try someone else.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Greyparrot
At this point, there is no reason to conceal the info if you are in fact a townie. I can only interpret your intransigence as scum-motivated.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Strong town atm.

Me 
BSH
Water

Persons to be looked at.

Oro, Wylted
bsh1
bsh1
You know, Grey being scum actually makes a lot of sense in retrospect.

Disc pressured Grey, whereas I took it as obvious that Grey was town, and I actively defended him last DP. If Grey is scum, he could have left the Bsh lynchwagon precisely because he didn't think my mislynch was likely to happen, and because he wanted to continue to get the benefit of the cover I was providing him.

Going into this DP, a scum Grey would have been without a threat (Disc) and with a perceived ally in the townpool (me). This might explain the choice of the Disc NK, which otherwise isn't making a ton of sense.
bsh1
bsh1
VTL Grey for night actions

bsh1
bsh1
I would also enormously appreciate it if people were patient. Do not rush to a lynch. We have quite a lot of time to investigate and interrogate, even if your mind is already made up on your preferred target.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Club
Wylted, Supadudz and Warren have been the least active so far. Therefore we can assume they are either a cop or a townie. The mafia would probably try to post a little to not attract attention.

I don't feel like this is true of me or super. 
Club
Debates: 26
Club
-->
@Wylted

After looking more carefully through, warren42 has been the least active.
Wylted
Wylted
I think water phoenix is now confirmed town, so we can get off of that wagon

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted

But, he is definitely not today's lynch target.
Club
Club
-->
@bsh1
In DP1 you posted pages of defense against yourself, and you lead a team to try to pressure Wylted, this is the obvious sign of mafia.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Club
I didn't really defend myself much, so I find that remark actually funny. And I didn't really do much to pressure Wylted, and certainly wasn't leading anyone.

How about you try saying something correct.
Club
Club
Getting defensive eh?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Club
You're confusing my exasperation at your complete cluelessness with defensiveness. How about you actually read the last DP, and then you can make genuinely intelligent posts.

If you're going to scumread me, that's fine. Just do it based on something that actually happened, and not whatever nonsense your half-assed skim of the DP produced.
Club
Club
Just VTL him to make me happy. 3 votes should be sufficient pressure for a soft claim

This was to disc, who died in the night, he never actually VTL'd Wylted.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Club
As I said, I didn't do much to pressure Wylted. It was basically an RVS, as is clear in context. If I really wanted to pressure Wylted, I would have tunneled, and obviously, I didn't.

Club
Club
-->
@bsh1
Your anger about that post was so quick, calling people going from "what're your thoughts on DP1?" to calling someone a half ass. This obviously shows you are getting very defensive, because you don't want to get exposed for being Mr.Mafia here. 

My vote still stands.

Club
Club
-->
@bsh1
Your anger about that post was so quick, going from "what're your thoughts on DP1?" to calling someone a half ass. This obviously shows you are getting very defensive, because you don't want to get exposed for being Mr.Mafia here. 

My vote still stands.

Grammatical Mistake edit

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Club
You're not very good at reading people, are you?

Dear lord.
Club
Club
getting defensive eh?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Club
getting defensive eh?

This is not productive, you want to encourage a fun game and it should be fun for scum as well. Just make your case about his defensiveness and how his defensiveness makes him scummy and be done with it. This is not an interrogation where you can get the truth out of him.