Author: Alec

Total: 99
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@bmdrocks21
A bit slow on the uptake I see.
English and American are two different languages.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
Good grief, you two should get a room!
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Snoopy
Honestly, I think I'll ignore him. I never see you on the debate side of the site. How are you, sir?
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@bmdrocks21
I'm living good, but I'm always occupied with something else.  I'm starting to do some voting in the debate section.  
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Snoopy
Yep. Mexican Youth most probably.

11 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@zedvictor4
Isn't the U.S.A. a N.A.U?

And why would a nice country like Canada even consider such retrograde move?
So they can freely move to the U.S.  They can still keep their constitution; they don't have to adopt ours.

And if Greenland were to gain full independence from Denmark, why would they suddenly think that it would be a good idea to give all their territory and natural resources away to the U.S.A?
They need trade.  The US offers more trade then Denmark.

And furthermore the U.S. needs hard working Mexicans. Who's going to do all the donkey work otherwise?
The Mexicans can come, but they need to come legally.  The process can be easier, but they still should come legally.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Alec
Why should there be free movement over the Northern Border and not over the Southern Border. Just sounds like racism to me.

And Greenland can trade with anyone if they've got desirable commodities to sell. The Canadians perhaps.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@zedvictor4
And furthermore the U.S. needs hard working Mexicans. Who's going to do all the donkey work otherwise?
Youth...
Yep. Mexican youth most probably.
Exploiting a Mexican caste isn't universally acceptable in the United States.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@zedvictor4
Why should there be free movement over the Northern Border and not over the Southern Border. Just sounds like racism to me.

The southern border has a lower GDP per capita, so the US and Canada would have to pay big sums to Mexico.  It's not racist.  Greenland is Inuit majority and they would have open borders with the US under the NAU.  It's not racist.

And Greenland can trade with anyone if they've got desirable commodities to sell. The Canadians perhaps.
They got resources that their economy can't exploit because they are too poor.  American and Canadian influence can make both Greenland and the other places richer.