-->
@Harikrish
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

Since my bible says that I can own slaves, I wonder if some fellow TRUE Christians could get a consortium together and head down to the Southern border of the United States and retrieve a lot of the immigrants coming in from Mexico, and then give them shelter and make them slaves!

It would be a "twofer" for the immigrants in that they would be fed and watered and be out of a dangerous country that they fled from, and at the same time, they would be servants to TRUE Christians, praise!

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn’t know they were doing anything wrong, so if slavery is good enough for Jesus, then we TRUE Christian should follow suit and acquire slave and beat them if necessary:   The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you call me a faggot?
You are a faggot because from a woman hater you turned to getting your backside buggered. Read your confession faggot.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. willows post#7

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.</ins>

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
<ins>Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."</ins>
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper</ins>

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote: The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you call me a faggot?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why did you call me a faggot?
Only faggots like their backside buggered. You confessed you got buggered.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Only on DDO, I just troll there
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Only on DDO, I just troll there
That is hardly an excuse. You should apologize for trolling if that is your reason for joinng DDO and sharing your intimate secrets.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
You should apologize for trolling

HAH,

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO:

If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?,Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, the average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, and the highly cultivated, well fed, well cared for, partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side " and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, a country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, and it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, they had no written language, no wheel, no architectural works, nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, from the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100,000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, building pyramids and cities, developing new technology, domesticating animals and crops, covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, and living essentially human lives. Blacks, meanwhile, stayed nearly naked, self-mutilating, technology-less, with no domesticated animals, no written language, no wheel, no stone buildings, no metalworking, nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, and various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, and Homer to write down their pagan religion, with Plato, Aristotle, and numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, unfortunately, burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, the epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, and Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, witchcraft, black magic, and animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, no priesthood, no anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, speaking English, shooting guns, and making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, it"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, the UK, and the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, and yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, it is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

LOL
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You should apologize for trolling

HAH,

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO:

If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame?,Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, the average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, and the highly cultivated, well fed, well cared for, partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side " and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, a country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, and it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, they had no written language, no wheel, no architectural works, nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, from the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100,000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, building pyramids and cities, developing new technology, domesticating animals and crops, covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, and living essentially human lives. Blacks, meanwhile, stayed nearly naked, self-mutilating, technology-less, with no domesticated animals, no written language, no wheel, no stone buildings, no metalworking, nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, and various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, and Homer to write down their pagan religion, with Plato, Aristotle, and numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, unfortunately, burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, the epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, and Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, witchcraft, black magic, and animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, no priesthood, no anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, speaking English, shooting guns, and making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, it"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, the UK, and the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, and yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, it is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

LOL
You took advantage of those people you called niggers you invited to bugger you. It's how they were exploited in the past as well.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
You should apologize for being racist
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You should apologize for being racist
I was recently nominated to be Champion for Africans by the only African left on DDO.

You mocked women, redskins, called Jesus a dumb redskin, said redskins are elephant and tree worshippers and stopped your attacks after you  got buggered. Was that the reward you were expecting?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you hate Africans
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you hate Africans?
You cannot be objective on this subject. We know why you love Africans. It's in your confessions.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. willows post#7

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

As if Dr. C&P Franklins biblical ignorance wasn't enough when I am in discussion with him, then you add to his modus operandi other incidences shown in your post #44 that are embarrassing as well, therefore, can we expect in either Dr. Franklin leaving DebateArt, or changing his moniker to save further embarrassment?

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish,

As if Dr. C&P Franklins biblical ignorance wasn't enough when I am in discussion with him, then you add to his modus operandi other incidences shown in your post #44 that are embarrassing as well, therefore, can we expect in either Dr. Franklin leaving DebateArt, or changing his moniker to save further embarrassment?

Franklin has no credibility left on DDO. He claims he has a college education. But everything he posts are plagiarized material. When not plagiarizing he is reduced to one  line responses. So either way he will be exposed. He needs to deal with his lack of education, crippling depression and sore backside. He has little shame left.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
@BrotherDThomas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

Regarding your post #47 above, thank you for proving Harikrish's point so well in his post #46 relative to you. We didn't expect anything less.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikirhs is racist
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

Shhhhhhhh, I need a break from your blatant biblical ignorance and true modus operandi here on DebateArt.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Harikrish,

Since my bible says that I can own slaves, I wonder if some fellow TRUE Christians could get a consortium together and head down to the Southern border of the United States and retrieve a lot of the immigrants coming in from Mexico, and then give them shelter and make them slaves!

It would be a "twofer" for the immigrants in that they would be fed and watered and be out of a dangerous country that they fled from, and at the same time, they would be servants to TRUE Christians, praise!

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn’t know they were doing anything wrong, so if slavery is good enough for Jesus, then we TRUE Christian should follow suit and acquire slave and beat them if necessary:   The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)
The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. This all changed when Christians justified their targeting of Africans based on scriptures and skin colour. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

I do believe the Latinos  south of the border are Catholics. They might have ambitions of their own knowing America abolished slavery but did not deport the African slaves. They believed they will be seen as less racist than whites if they kept black slaves.

So for Americans to be fearful the Mexicans/Latinos are after their jobs is unfounded. They are after the Blacks to serve the drug cartels. Blacs  both speak English and are already drug pushers. That's the twofer they need.

11 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Christianity is a slave religion according to pastor Ray Hagin.

Pastor Ray Hagins helps Africans break the bonds of slavery that still binds them to Christianity, the religion that made them slaves to white Christian masters.

Ray  Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

9 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Christianity is a slave religion according to pastor Ray Hagin.

Pastor Ray Hagins helps Africans break the bonds of slavery that still binds them to Christianity, the religion that made them slaves to white Christian masters.

Ray  Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

Now for the other view.

Why  did America go through a civil war to abolish slavery when slavery made white Americans more prosperous? It also provided employment to Africans who would otherwise be wandering around naked  in the jungles of Africa getting in the way of Safari hunters.
If the present is a prologue to the future. Then abolishing slavery was a mistake. Look at the basket case Africa has become and look at the high unemployment rates, abortions, single parent homes among Africans in America. High crime and incarceration rates, drugs, crimes, school dropout rates. Africans are a liability in and out of Africa. Slavery offered them the only redeeming value to their existence.
Pastor Ray Hagin wants to put the jungle back in Africans after Christianity tried to take them out of the jungle.
Fallaneze
Fallaneze
Funny thing is, Africans, in Africa, still lead more productive lives than someone who has nothing better to do than to create hateful diatribes on a platform almost nobody ever reads or listens to. Is that reflective of your self-worth? 

Fallaneze
Fallaneze
You've received education over the years, Hari, but you're still the same simple minded troll you've always been. It didn't take long before I just skipped over the things you wrote on DDO and regret not doing that now. Just a waste.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Fallaneze

YOUR CONTRADICTING QUOTE: "Funny thing is, Africans, in Africa, still lead more productive lives than someone who has nothing better to do than to create hateful diatribes on a platform almost nobody ever reads or listens to. Is that reflective of your self-worth"

Have you been given the forum monitor position in what is to be discussed, and what is not to be discussed?  

You state that no one ever reads or listens to this platform, but obviously you did in being able to respond to it! 

Listen, if biblical truth of being able to own slaves is not conducive to your enlightenment and well being, then just move on to save yourself any further embarrassment of engaging upon this topic, okay? You can thank me later.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Listen, if biblical truth of being able to own slaves is not conducive to your enlightenment and well being

Perhaps explain how enlightenment and well being are conducive with owning slaves ding bat. You can start there, this ought to be real good lol. 

YOUR CONTRADICTING QUOTE

There was none. 

Have you been given the forum monitor position in what is to be discussed, and what is not to be discussed?

We can discuss all kind of ridiculous, ignorant and self sabotaging topics silly, but what really is worth being discussed? if a persons character and topics have become too stupid to discuss it is what it is, and Hari meets that description. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@EtrnlVw
Perhaps explain how enlightenment and well being are conducive with owning slaves ding bat. You can start there,this ought to be real good lol.

We can discuss all kinds of ridiculous, ignorant and self sabotaging topics silly, but what really is worth being discussed? If a person's character and topics have become too stupid to discuss it is what it is, and Hari meets that description.

just because a person is enlightened like Hari doesn't mean he does not participate in finding solutions for high unemployment among blacks or how the bible got it right with African slavery.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Harikrish
Q. Who created most of the major world problems that exist today.

A. Whites. (Predominantly though not exclusively, people of European origin)
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@zedvictor4
Who created most of the major world problems that exist today.

A. Whites. (Predominantly though not exclusively, people of European origin)
Putting the bible in the hands of a negroid slave will be a way to put a check on white mischief. Europe is already getting their Pastors from Africa because of a shortage in trained ministers.