Everyone should own a bible and a black slave

Author: Harikrish

Total: 75
YitzGoldberg
Debates: 4
YitzGoldberg
-->
@Harikrish
Of course the Torah is against slavery. Your views are wrong on so many levels.
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@YitzGoldberg
Of course the Torah is against slavery. Your views are wrong on so many levels.
Hitler knew that so he turned the Jews into Kosher candles made from the fat of Jews he exterminated. Be careful what you wish for.
YitzGoldberg
Debates: 4
YitzGoldberg
-->
@Harikrish
I don't have time for your stupidity. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@YitzGoldberg
I don't have time for your stupidity.
Do you have time for a kosher candle? 

37 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas

YOUR CONTRADICTING QUOTE: "Funny thing is, Africans, in Africa, still lead more productive lives than someone who has nothing better to do than to create hateful diatribes on a platform almost nobody ever reads or listens to. Is that reflective of your self-worth"

Have you been given the forum monitor position in what is to be discussed, and what is not to be discussed? 

You state that no one ever reads or listens to this platform, but obviously you did in being able to respond to it!

Listen, if biblical truth of being able to own slaves is not conducive to your enlightenment and well being, then just move on to save yourself any further embarrassment of engaging upon this topic, okay? You can thank me later.

BrotherDThomas. I couldn't thank you earlier because I was prevented from doing so for a whole month.Glad to be back and reading your posts.
Harikrish
Harikrish
By 2060 the majority of Christians will come from Africa. That is the equivalent of saying the former slaves are now majority  bible owners. Was abolishing African slavery a mistake? The roles are being reversed. The Christian masters will be Africans in the near future. 

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
LOLS
Harikrish
Harikrish
Franklin we know what you reaped in your confession. A sore butthole. But what did  you do to the niggar to get buggered?

15 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
The only successful phase in Christianity's history was when Christians  carried out the biblical curse of Ham and introduced African slavery. The Christian countries were very successful and prospered with the free labour African slaves provided. Abolishing slavery was seen by God as an act of disobedience. Christians are paying a high price with higher labour costs and millions of unemployed Africans, a moral failure.
By 2060 the majority of Christians will be Africans. Restoring African slavery will be high on their agenda. 

725 days later

BigPimpDaddy
Debates: 5
BigPimpDaddy
hilarious

100 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001

I have seen many people comment about their  fantasy  slave  trade  in  the  Bible

Yet, I have never witnessed these people  providing  a  single  passage  from the  Bible  itself  -  showing anything regarding what they imagine,  fantasize  and  envision in their minds.

Notice    =          Deu 23:15        Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped from his master unto thee

: 16 He shall dwell with thee, even among you    , in that place which he shall choose in one of thy gates, where it liketh him best: thou shalt not oppress him.

Here, the Israelites,        ( WHO did not OWN innocent, Regular people as slaves )      were not to take part in rounding up and    RETURNING    or    SELLING   or   oppressing   the  escaped  slaves  of  neighboring  nations.

They were to take care of these escaped slaves,   KEEP   SAFE,   Care for and Feed them and respect them and give them a place and a chance of freedom.   To work, live  in  freedom,    respect   in Israel, free to go as they pleased.

in  FACT.     -     the PUNISHMENT  for  slavery  in  Israel     _    COMMANDED  BY   GOD    _     was 

A  FULLLY  AUTOMATIC   DEATH  PENALTY.

And there was no slave trade whatsoever.

Just because the Trinitarians want to please  and  entertain   their mothers and wives  and  daughters   by  pretending that  the  term   worker  or   bonded  servant  is  referring  to  a  slave   -   does not change the facts.

Trinitarians  have  absolutely  no   manuscripts   for their  faith  system.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@eventuality001
Ephesians 6:5-8

New International Version

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, 8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

eventuality001
eventuality001

To be considered  free,   means  expressly     -    exempt     (from    DEBT     obligation  or   liability  )      -       Duty    Free

before  the  drug  addicted  politicians  arrived  in  later  history   -   and  began  to  draft  corrupt  military  forces  to  steal  and rob  the citizens of their  earnings  and  hard  earned  financial  assets     -       there was was a reality that existed,   wherein    -    FOR  EXAMPLE     "      when  I  whom  did  not  own  property,  wealth,  crops  or  livestock  and had no  home    -  no   money  -  no  credit  -  no   property   

I  would  would  eventually  acquire  a  certain  amount  of  debt   to  accommodate  my  pleasures  or and  basic  needs  -   

I would then  need  to  get  a    JOB    "     becoming   a   worker  /  servant      "       I would be  an   Indentured servant 

I would sign a contract,   I  would agree to work for a certain number of years   or  perform  agreed  tasks  in exchange for removing my  debts and  potentially acquiring    financial   freedom  -   all  past  debts  as  paid  in  full    -   afterwards,  I could then begin attempting  to start over and try again,  to accumulate some wealth,  property and create a business of my own,  if the environment and demand and economy permitted. 

That is why there is a  thermology  today  called     DEBT   FREE  

Today   banks have the right to take all of your money,    all of your property  and your  home  in some cases  and  will and  put a  record  against  your  credit,  wherein    -   lenders know this  information about you  to determine whether you have the capacity to take on more debt for goods and services.

foreclosure  -    means  no  longer  fanatically  free...    indebted   indentured             NOT   FREE   FINANTIALLY   

master or  landowner  or  business  owner  could  remove all of your debt and  build up your credit and assist you in paying off dent and even acquiring your own land and properties.

Today,  the drug addicted  politicians  will put someone in prison or just  pay  another  drug addict  to  put a bullet in someone's  head,  if  they  do not  immediately  open  their   bank  account   and  fork  over their   personal  earnings that  they  worked for -  to  pay for the  freedom  of  all  irresponsible  and  lazy   or  drug addicted  citizens.

The  citizen  class   who   vote  for the  politician  will  be  guaranteed  freedom  from  responsibility,  debt  and  even  crimes  if  they  continue  to  vote   and  socially  support   the  drug  addict  politician.      IN  EFFECT    -    the  hard  working  class  who  make efforts to work the  hardest  for  a   living  become   eternally   ENSLAVED  TO  THE  LAZY  AND  DRUGEE  CULTURE.

Your  duty  and  the  duty  of  the  politicians  and  social  groups  you  support  is  to  confuse  and  erase  the  lines.

Gal 3:27  For as many of you as have been baptized into   The  Anointing   have put on   The  Anointing . 
 :28  There is neither   Jew  nor  Greek,    there is neither   bond   nor    free,    there is neither  male nor female:    for ye are all one in   The  Anointing  Yahashua. 

195 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Harikrish
Owning bibles and negro slaves have been tried for several hundred years by western countries. But the end result was not what was expected. Study reveals by 2030 the majority of Christians will be Africans. So slavery will shift back to the African continent where the slaves originated from.

Americans will no longer be able to read books about slavery or teach it in their schools.
Texas recently tried to ban the Bible from its school libraries. Preachers will be imported in the future.

Be prepared to hear black preachers preach about slavery. Irony of ironies.

36 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Harikrish
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?
Does the possibility of a 3rd world war in Europe caused by Russia’s war on Ukraine shift the world focus to the white race determined to extinguish itself through M.A.D. Mutually assured destruction via nuclear retaliation, thus making  the white race the true biggest liability to the world?