Pokemon Mafia DP4

Author: warren42

Total: 180
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
No sir, his role makes the most sense. Bomb for Pie makes the least sense, so either lynch him or water. See my previous posts for an analysis on Water
Pretty much this.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I agree. With that but was spit balling and hoping to narrow last remaining scum down. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
@oromagi
I am willing to pressure Oro at this stage for information: namely, results and, if you want, justification. I am not sold that he is our best lynch target.

VTL Oro for results and role justification

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
I agree. With that but was spit balling and hoping to narrow last remaining scum down. 
So, you have no particular reason for focusing on Oro? You just picked someone in your scumpile to pressure at random?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
 I have two questions: why is Pie acting ignorant, and why did he push for a lynch of someone who he townread who was a clear asset for town?
The acting ignorant thing, for me, isn't something that Mafia would do, and especially not go for a 90% confirmed townie, but then again townies wouldn't do that either

My other reason for water over pie, though is the thing where he logged on even after his alleged vacation. That indicates to me that he actually has a night action besides just the NK, so we'd potentially be lynching a poisoner or whatever mafia equivalent cop they have
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
Above
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
I will have to think about it, honestly.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
 Ok well just let me know
bsh1
bsh1
I will be back on later this evening. Keep up the good work...
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
 Those games you linked earlier, were those your first time using the abbreviation soft claim? Or have you always done that?
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
I believe I've done that before at least once, but I have also found other ways to soft claim. My soft claims tend to always be vague.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
 Gotcha, I have an even better method I'm gonna try next game lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
Another thought, what if Pie is purposefully trying to lead the lynch away from whoever is poisoner and/or Mafia equivalent cop? I'm going for Water because of that and the random login
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
There is no second poisoner that is silly. Also I am paranoid about bsh1. I think he may be bussing pie here or just going for an early win by getting us to lynch him. Pr8bus though. I will save him for last scum. I feel like pie water oro is too obvious but whatever 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
There is a second poisoner, my dude. We know there is an even-day poison doctor, which is only possible if there are two poisoners or one poisoner who can also fake poison, warren told us that. We know that Supa couldn't fake poison, so the only other possible combination is two poisoners.

I feel like pie water oro is too obvious but whatever 
Stop calling oromagi scum, his role makes the most sense out of all of them

Look at what I put for Water, we should lynch him
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
I am more confident in pie a d do that is silly. There is no second poisoner. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
I was poisoned on np1 it was not announced until dp1. Duh. Club was poisoned np3. This even day theory is just flat wrong
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
People people
We gotta get over before we go under

People people
We gotta get over before we go under

-James Brown "Funky President"

Sorry for the long absences.  I am uncle-in-chief this weekend which amounts to Plants vs. Zombies until almost midnight. 

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace

If you’re so real, heal oromagi :)

Speed mistakes me for poisoned early on- that could be a tell. Was there some earlier conversation about poisoning me perhaps that Speed momentarily forgot got updated?

Just thinking out loud, here.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
I need to reread everything again but I think speedrace is scum. He was active on discord which I have never seen before but I think if he was in a scum PM over there it makes sense for him to pop up and see what was happening on the discord. 
Let's recall Warren's rules:

"Don't use PM structure, wincons, PM time stamps, or things of that ilk as points of analysis in the game. Discussion of these issues is strictly prohibited. You may not C/P anything from your PMs into the game or take photos of your PMs. There is to be no communicating via non-mod-initiated methods, even with teammates or hydra halves. This means there is to be no game-related discussion on G+ hangouts, Discord, unauthorized PMs on site, PMs offsite, etc. If you suspect or know that any such communication is taking place, you are obligated to inform me immediately."

I'm not familiar enough with this rule to judge whether your speculation re: discord is permitted but I don't think mafia is using discord based on this rule.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
We usually do better just lynching the least active.  To me the most obvious note is that there are way too many vanillas.  I've never seen a game with a poisoner & Supa as town poisoner has me thrown.  Are there really games with a bunch of vanillas and poisoners on both sides?  Seems likely to be a crazy quick way to set up the game.

I don't buy your claim that plurality rule changed- Warren clearly would have spelled that out

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
-> @oromagi
I need your role justification please. 
vyl oromagi 

I am Absol I am famous for predicting disasters.  Because I can see into future, I am the psychic

or done in bsh style:

YaA,aPn4yatsitf&pnd&ode.  Ya2wh,bthmyse&byathosd.  Dtya2sitf,yatP.  Enyltr&aoaty@n. Ywwat2tthbe.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
so far, I have had no results- as far as I can tell, nobody has tried to target me for anything.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@bsh1
@Wylted
@Speedrace

I understand you are saying that it is lynch right or lose. I will try to be on again before the vote so some unanimity of purpose beforehand would help me.  I'm presently more fine with less actives and more suspicious of vanillas.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
I have no role justification. I assume that role justification is only given after we flip. Can we lynch Oro now for having a role justification? 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Club
Do you have role justification?
Wylted
Wylted
Fuck I just read grey parrots post. Ge does not have role justification either. Maybe it is just vanilla who did not get it.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Can you VTL pie please, so you. are some use in at least securing us a lynch
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Speed mistakes me for poisoned early on- that could be a tell. Was there some earlier conversation about poisoning me perhaps that Speed momentarily forgot got updated?

Just thinking out loud, here.
Dude, you literally told Club to heal you so you could confirm him as town when you told us your role
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
I am Absol I am famous for predicting disasters.  Because I can see into future, I am the psychic

or done in bsh style:

YaA,aPn4yatsitf&pnd&ode.  Ya2wh,bthmyse&byathosd.  Dtya2sitf,yatP.  Enyltr&[email protected].
I appreciate this