-->
@oromagi
Above

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
so far, I have had no results- as far as I can tell, nobody has tried to target me for anything.
Maybe because you revealed your role to EVERYONE

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
I was poisoned on np1 it was not announced until dp1. Duh. Club was poisoned np3. This even day theory is just flat wronghy
How does that disprove the even day poison doctor??????? You were poisoned on an odd night, club healed you on AN EVEN DAY, DP2
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
What the hell does him saying that have to do with being poisoned?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
What the hell does him saying that have to do with being poisoned?
Who saying what?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Apparently you heal after the poison sets in. Si NP1 prisoner was healed by club dp2
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
Yep, that’s right
Wylted
Wylted
I wonder if you guys will ever wake up to your brain washing 

Or maybe you will always believe your irrational thoughts are shit you rationalized yourself.

Bsh1 just take a look at the part about 30 seconds in with the local media hive mind montage. If liberals were really on the right side of history they could actually win the argument instead of using shit like antifa to intimidate people out of having a different opinion than there's. They would argue with logic instead of painting things as racist. Such as when Trump said some people who come into the country illegally are criminals and they made it out like he said most. If the left was in The right, people who were about to confess to crimes that involved the political leftist elite would not have to be "suicided".

Bsh1, come to God. Abandon this satanic ideology you have been manipulated into believing despite all evidence it is wrong. Don't be so weak, don't be such a pussy that you can not shake off your chains of bondage. 

Stop thinking the government who does an inferior job to the private sector in every industry they compete in should be solving societies ills instead of us personally working on solutions. 

You are in the matrix bsh1.  I am offering you the red pill. Agent Smith may be scary, but we have "The One" on our side. Even if our defeat was inevitable, it is still wrong for you to side with evil

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Respond to my above analysis please
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
Vote for water pls

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Online and catching up.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
There is no second poisoner that is silly.
Based on Warren's answers, there pretty much has to be. If Club is actually even-day, then there must be two poisoners, because Supa could not fake poison, according to Warren.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
I was poisoned on np1 it was not announced until dp1. Duh. Club was poisoned np3. This even day theory is just flat wrong
Are you sure you actually read the DPs?

Warren said that an even-day poison doctor would exist if and only if there were either two poisoners or a poisoner who could fake poison. Warren also said that Supa cannot fake poison. Therefore, because Club claimed even-day poison doctor (and there's no good reason I can see to doubt that claim), then there must be two poisoners. 
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@oromagi
or done in bsh style:

YaA,aPn4yatsitf&pnd&ode.  Ya2wh,bthmyse&byathosd.  Dtya2sitf,yatP.  Enyltr&aoaty@n. Ywwat2tthbe.
Lol

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Wylted
Also I am paranoid about bsh1. I think he may be bussing pie here or just going for an early win by getting us to lynch him. Pr8bus though.
vs.

Can you VTL pie please, so you. are some use in at least securing us a lynch
This makes no sense...
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
Wylted is behaving oddly...as usual...and it's bothering me because now I am questioning my townread of him. This is why I find him frustrating to play with. But, I am still not willing to lift my townread...I think he's just being a bit obtuse. Oro has to be town based on balance, the more and more I think about it. I am still comfortable in my townread of you, and Club is obviously town. So, if I remove my townreads and me, as I know I am town, from the list of players still alive, this is what I get:

Phione
Pie
Water

This makes sense to me as the scum team. I am about 95% sure that Pie is scum, about 90% sure that Water is, and about 80% sure that Phione is. That is to say, I would prefer a Pie lynch, but I am reasonably comfortable with a Water lynch. The lynch choice is between these two players. I will vote whichever of them looks the most likely to be lynched this DP, in order to avoid anyone besides them being lynched. I will cast my vote in about 30 minutes, and then I will have to log off to pick up my dog from day camp.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
I agree wholeheartedly with all of that

Just for summary, I'm going for Water because of the weird log on 2 days after he said he'd be gone, so I'm thinking he has a power role he needed to use

If not, I will cry
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
If not, I will cry
My feelings, but with Pie.

This game has been crazy...
bsh1
bsh1
Okay...I need to leave to pick up my dog from a day of roughhousing with his puppy friends at day care. Therefore:

Unvote

VTL Water

bsh1
bsh1
I am logging off and crossing my fingers. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
I am logging off and crossing my fingers. 
Same

Also

Okay...I need to leave to pick up my dog from a day of roughhousing with his puppy friends at day care.
Picture? :O Doggy
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
Vote for water pls

OK.  I'll go along with this.  WaterPhoenix claims Vanilla and has been inactive so I think that combo represents our best chance of hitting scum.

VTL WaterPhoenix

Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Water

Just making sure I'm voting right
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Club
Club!

If you have verified that you can't save yourself, then you should doctor me just so I get a chance to read you... Some non-obvious discrepancy or new piece of information might drop out- better than dying in silence, anyway.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
VTL WaterPhoenix
warren42
warren42
Day is over. Please stop posting. Sorry I haven’t been on. Will post final VC as soon as possible.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
IDK how to show you pictures. DDO had albums, but IDK how to do it on here. But he had a fun day. He's all exhausted now--he came straight in and collapsed on his bed.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@bsh1
IDK how to show you pictures. DDO had albums, but IDK how to do it on here. 

Imgur.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
You're killing me with suspense sir

I take that back though if you're busy with something lol
warren42
warren42
Water was lynched. They were... innocent!

Club died of poison. He was... innocent!

Endgame will be up ASAP.