this place needs a 'funny' forum

Author: linate

Total: 93
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
Its up to you whether or not you do, but try maybe keeping it to a jab here or there, is what im sayin 🤔
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Buddamoose
I don't know if you and the troll are a tag team or you actually think you're white knighting, and I really don't care.

The idiot first posted to me, with an insult. Since then, his every post to me has been childish insults, repeating that I (and others) "follow" him around, as if the board is his, and a "that's just Ethan" for you, under the delusion that he's still at DDO.

He's used to his protected site surrounded by his clique, taking shots at lemmings who wanted to be part of the "in" crowd. He's never met someone like me.

What ever baggage he brought with him that made him decide to pick on me, he will follow it through. So we will see if the Gentle Readers are as stupid as he seems to think they are, or if they will see through his tired ploy.

But you, get your facts straight before you gallop in on your white horse.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
He doesnt even deny it XD
Then it must be true huh genius?

You will find out why Ethan doesn't need cliques.

Keep appealing to them. While you do, I'll show you as vacuous. Not that that is going to surprise anybody.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Imabench
I dunno..... Whenever I get in a flamewar with someone super religious they tend to cry and bitch about it nonstop for the rest of their lives. 
Never had a problem. But how did we get from "religion forum users" to "super religious people"?

Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Buddamoose
Its up to you whether or not you do, but try maybe keeping it to a jab here or there, is what im sayin 🤔
I wouldn't hold your breath. Ethang is never the type of person to take good advice from people smarter than him / anyone
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
The idiot first posted to me, with an insult. 

Was that here? I didnt see that in this thread 🤔. Initiation of conflict isnt usually, if ever, counted all the way back to what originally started the harassing behavior. Insults arent a violation of ToS, harassment is. 

Like I said, if you limit it to a jab here or there, ur fine. Bench may very well have started this all originally, thats irrelevant to who is the one primarily continuing that original conflict in other threads independent of the one where the original insult was made 🤔
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ethang5
I'm not even white knighting here, if you pay attention to most of my posts on these kinds of issues I generally view zero issue with flame wars, so long as they remain centralized in the thread it started. Otherwise, repeatedly reinitiating that conflict in other threads would be harassment, a clear violation of ToS. 

Im trying to give you genuine advice here, its up to you whether or not you decide to see the merit of it 🤔

Castin
Castin
-->
@Buddamoose

Was that here? I didnt see that in this thread 🤔. Initiation of conflict isnt usually, if ever, counted all the way back to what originally started the harassing behavior. Insults arent a violation of ToS, harassment is. 

Like I said, if you limit it to a jab here or there, ur fine. Bench may very well have started this all originally, thats irrelevant to who is the one primarily continuing that original conflict in other threads independent of the one where the original insult was made 🤔
You consider the aggressor and the one who started it to be two different people. Interesting... 🤔

And you're getting me addicted to emoticons. My mother warned me about kids like you. Don't play with them, they're a gateway, she said. Just say no, she said.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
You consider the aggressor and the one who started it to be two different people. Interesting...

If what Ethang stated is true, then Bench originally initiated the conflict i dont know when. However, who originally initiated, and who continues to be the aggressor and reinitiator of that conflict outside of that original instance and the thread it was contained, is the harasser. 

Ex: Person X initiate conflict with Person Y on A thread. 

Person Y then reinitiates that conflict on B, C, and D thread.

So even though they didn't "start" it, they are reinitiating it in unrelated areas that have zilch to very little to do with the original conflict.

Consider an individual thread as a room. If two people are hostile towards one another in Room A, but then exit room A, and later on both end up in Room B and one of the two reinitiates that conflict, what happened in Room A is irrelevant, to the reinitiation in room B.

Does that make a little more sense? Aggressor =\= the one who initiated necessarily. It often is, but that isnt the same as always. This is one of those situations where the two are not the same. 

Once the block functionality is a-ok this stuff wont be much of an issue anyways 🤔

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Buddamoose

Was that here?
Yes. But this is a biased question. On another thread he could post to me first but I am at fault if I post to him first here? I reject such partisan nonsense.

I didnt see that in this thread 🤔.
Of course you didn't. If you did, you'd be objective.

Initiation of conflict isnt usually, if ever, counted all the way back to what originally started the harassing behavior. Insults arent a violation of ToS, harassment is.
I have never been banned from any site, and I've been online since 1993. How many times has your troll maiden you're saving been banned? Don't answer. Watch. His history has shown he doesn't care about being banned and he has poor self control. He will repeat his history here. His confusion is in thinking he's still at DDO where AirMax will coddle his trolling. Keep watching.

Like I said, if you limit it to a jab here or there, ur fine. Bench may very well have started this all originally, thats irrelevant to who is the one primarily continuing that original conflict in other threads independent of the one where the original insult was made 
You don't know who is continuing it. You are assuming because you are biased. No worries. The people with the decision will not be a part of his clique.

I'm not even white knighting here,...
OK then, you won't be adverse to a little objectivity.

Im trying to give you genuine advice here, its up to you whether or not you decide to see the merit of it
Your intent may be good, but your advice certainly isn't. Good advice needs objectivity.

The troll picked me. More than once. Now he has me. He can appeal to his "ladies and gentlemen", his clique, or to whomever he thinks will white knight him. He's going to get treated like the troll he is.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Buddamoose
However, who originally initiated, and who continues to be the aggressor and reinitiator of that conflict outside of that original instance and the thread it was contained, is the harasser. 
You're going to have to use smaller words if you want Ethang to be able to understand you 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Yes.
The first targeted and directed post was from you, to bench. 🤔

But this is a biased question. On another thread he could post to me first but I am at fault if I post to him first here? I reject such partisan nonsense.

This isn't politics, simmer down. Yes, you would be at fault for reinitiating in another, unrelated thread. That thread is a room, once you leave that room and enter another, the conflict has fundamentally changed in nature. 

Now instead of it being in Room A, its now in Room B. In the same way that if you got into an argument on a street corner with Person A, who started it at that time. But later on see Person A and reinitiate that conflict, you are at fault. 

In the same way that if you then chose to reinitiate conflict most of the time you saw person A out and about, you would be at fault for harassment. Initiations of conflict do not extend indefinitely, they do not constitute as justification for reinitiating that conflict repeatedly at later times. For example, if I were slapped by Person A, I would be justified to hit them back in immediate response. But if i waited a couple days and gave em a good left hook, im now at fault 🤔. Same concept, different actions. 

Just because someone insults you on D1, does not justify you reinitiating that conflict on D2, 3, 4, and so forth. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
But you, get your facts straight 

I would request you do as well. As stated, the first direct and targeted post was by you, directed at Bench. 

You don't know who is continuing it.

Its not all that hard to conclusively find out who is, if not both of you. Simply put, you act hostily towards multiple members, not just bench, and continue those hostilities from thread to thread. 

The people with the decision will not be a part of his clique.
Ah I see, this is such stellar logic. Because Im not agreeing with you, i therefore must be a part of "his clique". You do understand I'm generally ideologically opposed to Bench, right? 🤔

I even get in spicy jabs here and there on people in threads. I don't even really much mind your generally hostile demeanor. If you controlled it, it wouldnt be saying a damn thing. You dont control it though, you take the first insult thrown and take that as indefinite justification to continue well beyond that original offense. I'd be interested to see where you got that standard of initiation from
Castin
Castin
-->
@Buddamoose
You consider the aggressor and the one who started it to be two different people. Interesting...

If what Ethang stated is true, then Bench originally initiated the conflict i dont know when. However, who originally initiated, and who continues to be the aggressor and reinitiator of that conflict outside of that original instance and the thread it was contained, is the harasser. 

Ex: Person X initiate conflict with Person Y on A thread. 

Person Y then reinitiates that conflict on B, C, and D thread.

So even though they didn't "start" it, they are reinitiating it in unrelated areas that have zilch to very little to do with the original conflict.

Consider an individual thread as a room. If two people are hostile towards one another in Room A, but then exit room A, and later on both end up in Room B and one of the two reinitiates that conflict, what happened in Room A is irrelevant, to the reinitiation in room B.

Does that make a little more sense? Aggressor =\= the one who initiated necessarily. It often is, but that isnt the same as always. This is one of those situations where the two are not the same. 

Once the block functionality is a-ok this stuff wont be much of an issue anyways 🤔
😂 😂 I love how you can dissect and analyze even, like, the science of flamewars.

I think post #5 pretty clearly kicked this off, but I also didn't think it was a big deal or a reason to get off the couch. Not that there are many things I consider a reason to get off the couch. I'm basically too lazy to be offended. I think bench just gets a kick out of yankin' our chain, we shouldn't get all riled up over it. Don't be easy to ruffle, amigos.

Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Buddamoose
As stated, the first direct and targeted post was by you, directed at Bench. 
The incident that started the whole thing causing ethang to follow me around like a whipped boy was when I called him and Stephen retarded for believing a false account of some dutch politician who claimed to be raped by muslims, even though no incident has been proven to have happened and that the politician totally had reason to make up the claim in the first place. 

Ah I see, this is such stellar logic. Because Im not agreeing with you, i therefore must be a part of "his clique". You do understand I'm generally ideologically opposed to Bench, right?
If ethang could recognize obvious facts in the first place none of this would even be taking place rn. 
Castin
Castin
I forgot, I never wrote back to Steph in that Dutch politician thread. I'm debating whether I should get back to him or leave it be.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Castin
Leave him be, hes one of those youtube conspiracy theorists who makes threads oozing with stupidity that makes it impossible for any reasonable conversation to go down in. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Buddamoose

Was that here?
Yes.
The first targeted and directed post was from you, to bench. 
The first post with an insult was from the troll to me. You're supposed to hide tour bias ya' know.

Its not all that hard to conclusively find out who is, if not both of you. 
True, if one is unbiased.

Ah I see, this is such stellar logic. Because Im not agreeing with you, i therefore must be a part of "his clique". 
I did not say you were part of his clique. Reading comp problems, or do you not know which clique you belong to?

You dont control it though, you take the first insult thrown and take that as indefinite justification to continue well beyond that original offense. I'd be interested to see where you got that standard of initiation from
This is your biased opinion. I have never been banned. Never even warned. I have good relations with many here, including the owner. How about your damsel in distress? Salt of the Earth eh?

Spare me.
ethang5
ethang5
As stated, the first direct and targeted post was by you, directed at Bench. 
And you were wrong.

The incident that started the whole thing causing ethang to follow me around like a whipped boy was when I cabled him and Stephen retarded...
The troll, seeing the error his white knight is making, wants to come clean. 

You do understand I'm generally ideologically opposed to Bench, right?
If ethang could recognize obvious facts in the first place none of this would even be taking place rn.
Right. You should be able to be trollish unhindered. Dream on troll. As I said, you rang my doorbell, you now want to be saved from my having to answer the door.

You are a two-bit troll now without the cover of AirMax. Like a snail without a shell. You are now with people who will call you on your trollish behavior. You like being a troll? Hold your many bans as a badge of honor? Oh, you're gonna have a ball with me.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5
You are now with people who will call you on your trollish behavior
Here's the thing, Im actually not..... So far, you are the only one who's crying like a little bitch about something that already ended weeks ago... On top of that, by following me around and turning every thread into a mini-flamewar just because you got a stick lodged up your ass, you're only getting people to ask YOU to reign it in and demonstrating that you have zero ability to control yourself. 

The hilarious thing is that you wont ever be able to control your behavior, and are likely to get disciplined for it long before I get disciplined for anything. 

So keep it up, boy XD
ethang5
ethang5
So far, you are the only one who's crying like a little bitch about something that already ended weeks ago... 
I'm not the only one. Casting, EtrnlVw, Stephen, and I called you on it. But I will be enough. I will call you on it. And it should have ended weeks ago, but you decided you liked being a troll and rang my bell again. Well troll, you've found what you were looking for.

On top of that, by following me around and turning every thread into a mini-flamewar just because you got a stick lodged up your ass, 
No one has followed you troll. Your saying so will fool no one. The only thing up my ass is you. Get a good whiff.

you're only getting people to ask YOU to reign it in...
Like how Castin asked you? Lol. You will see that appeals to the gallery don't work on me. You will face your stupidity.

...you have zero ability to control yourself.
Is this vulgar post an example of your control? Or your past history of multiple bannings your evidence of good sense? Lol.

The hilarious thing is that you wont ever be able to control your behavior, and are likely to get disciplined for it long before I get disciplined for anything. 
Check your history troll. Because you still think you're on DDO with papa AirMax coddling you. You will find out. You are the type of troll who only learns with experience. We have the classes for you.

So keep it up, boy XD
No problem. As you kiss your stupidity later, remember that you asked for it.
Imabench
Imabench
This boy really has it out for me eh? XD

But I will be enough. I will call you on it
You over-estimate your abilities.... Not in just trying to take me down, i mean you over-estimate your abilities to accomplish anything. 

No one has followed you troll
Evidently the retard is unaware of how much damage to the site and to his own reputation he is doing in his sad little crusade against me XD... Not surprising. 

We have the classes for you
Last time you took a class on anything the Civil War was going on. You couldnt teach anyone anything other than being a senile little retard. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
This boy really has it out for me eh? XD
No, but like all trolls, you think people who don't take your boorish behavior have it in for you.

You over-estimate your abilities.... Not in just trying to take me down,
You overestimate your importance. No one is trying to "take you down". No one but you that is. You will stop being a moron troll, or you will pay the price.

...in his sad little crusade against me XD
There is no crusade against you troll. Being a moron troll does not transform you into a victim when you get called on it.

You couldnt teach anyone anything other than being a senile little retard.
That must be your famous "control" coming in again.

Just like the moron troll you are, you stayed far away from your sordid reputation of multiple bannings for being a moron troll. But you're worried about my reputation. Can the class say hypocrite?

You will embrace your stupidity. Kiss it full on the lips. You were exactly this stupid on DDO as AirMax was warning you about being a moron troll. You've learned nothing.

But you will troll. Having fun yet?
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5
You overestimate your importance. No one is trying to "take you down" (Literally 1 line later)... You will stop being a moron troll, or you will pay the price.
How hilarious that you don't even consider yourself worthy of being a person XD

Its good that you admit to being sub-human. Understanding what you are is the first step. 

Being a moron does not transform you into a victim when you get called on it
Funny, you don't seem to have learned that lesson yourself yet.

Not surprising, retards rarely ever understand their own stupidity. 

Having fun yet?
Oh absolutely. My reputation on DDO was built on retarded little trolls like you always trying to pick a fight with me. 

You'll exhaust yourself sooner or later I'm sure XD
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
You overestimate your importance. No one is trying to "take you down" (Literally 1 line later)... You will stop being a moron troll, or you will pay the price.
How hilarious that you don't even consider yourself worthy of being a person XD
You think you being stopped at being a troll is "taking you down"? Goodness, you're invested in your trolling aren't you?

Its good that you admit to being sub-human. Understanding what you are is the first step. 
The troll, having nothing to say, reverts to moron trollism. You are vacuous.

Being a moron does not transform you into a victim when you get called on it
Funny, you don't seem to have learned that lesson yourself yet. 
Which is why I'm not whining about being a victim. You are a moron troll, your getting called on it is not you being " taken down" or someone having it in for you. You sought it out.

Not surprising, retards rarely ever understand their own stupidity. 
That probably explains how you were able to be banned 9 times. Here troll, you will only have to kiss your stupidity, not understand it.

My reputation on DDO was built on retarded little trolls like you always trying to pick a fight with me.
No, it was built on your moron trolling and frequent bans. You thought a few lemmings in your echo chamber was a reputation. It wasn't. And you picked a fight with me moron. Cry, but you will not transform yourself into a victim. But you will feel like one.

You'll exhaust yourself sooner or later I'm sure XD
Tell us another thing you're hoping for troll. Ethan doesn't get angry, doesn't tire, and doesn't spare stupidity. I know your type. You will face your stupidity, or run.

You chose stupidity, you will suck on it.
Imabench
Imabench
I'm not whining about being a victim
LOL thats rich. Whining about being a victim has been all you've done your entire life XD

you will only have to kiss your stupidity
You might want to scale back on your obsession with imagining me kissing all the time..... Might lead people to question your sexuality. 

Ethan doesn't get angry
Angry is all you are, little boy. You're upset someone on the internet made you look as stupid as you actually are, so now you're launching a little crusade against them to try to bring them down XD

Earth
Earth
🍿🍿🍫
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
If it helps your little victim complex to think this is a "crusade" against you, knock yourself out.

And if angry is all I am, you were dumb to pick a fight with me. Telling us your imaginings is silly.

You are a moron troll. You are confused at being called on it. So now you have nothing to say except what you imagine I am.

You keep trolling, and you will pay the price. You will not be allowed to insult people on the board unhindered. We do not have to take it.

Does this all seem familiar to you troll? Your history of getting banned is repeating itself. But you have control right?

What a loser.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Earth
You're welcome, and enjoy the show.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Imabench
Yeah, I'll let it go. Probably best not to light that tinderbox back on fire in any case.

Not when we have all these other ones keeping us warm and toasty. Look at 'em burn. We should make s'mores.