this place needs a 'funny' forum

Author: linate

Total: 93
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@Castin
Probably best not to light that tinderbox back on fire in any case.
Nonsense! Its enjoyable to wind them up and watch the little toy monkey bang his little tambourines together.... If you get enough of them to do it at the same time, they make a song about you. 

Look at 'em burn. We should make s'mores.
Im currently using them to barbecue some ribs :P
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Imabench
Im currently using them to barbecue some ribs

Cannibalism joke?
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Imabench
Probably best not to light that tinderbox back on fire in any case.
Nonsense! Its enjoyable to wind them up and watch the little toy monkey bang his little tambourines together.... If you get enough of them to do it at the same time, they make a song about you. 

Look at 'em burn. We should make s'mores.
Im currently using them to barbecue some ribs :P
😄😂 You're terrible. Keep on trollin'. I mean rollin', rollin'.

sadolite
sadolite
Sooo the game warden from Kentucky was patrolling along the border of Tennessee and Kentucky  and sees an animal flailing about on the ground. He gets closer, stops and looks at it and calls the game warden from Tennessee. The Tennessee game warden asks the Kentucky game warden why he is calling. The Kentucky game warden says we have one of your animals from Tennessee caught in a trap on the Kentucky side of the border. The game warden from Tennessee asks how he could possibly know the animal is from the Tennessee side of the border. The game warden from Kentucky says it's easy to tell. The animal has done chewed off three of its legs trying to escape and it's still stuck in the trap.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Nonsense! Its enjoyable to wind them up and watch the little toy monkey bang his little tambourines together....
Keep on trolling, trolling...

Im currently using them to barbecue some ribs
Pack some. Your history says you will need a snack as your history repeats itself.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@Earth
He's admitted to being subhuman so I guess it doesnt quality :P
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@linate
I read your title as "this place needs a funny farm" which I definitely agree with.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench

He's admitted to being subhuman so I guess it doesnt quality :P
From your profile page on Dart -

Beloved troll from debate.org, immigrated to this site after the previous site devolved into nonstop spamming attacks.... Creator of the Weekly Stupid,...
Lol. You're an example of a human being right? 

Beloved. Lol.

What a loser.
Imabench
Imabench
Stalking my profile page now? Man I really have tunneled into your brain XD
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Stalking my profile page now?
Lol. Was it supposed to be a secret troll? Aren't you proud of being a moron troll anymore?

Man I really have tunneled into your brain XD
Yeah. I had to search your profile page. How did such hidden things as you being a beloved troll get found out?

What a loser.
Imabench
Imabench
Keep thinking about me all the time, little boy ;)

Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
the longer this flame war goes on the longer people are going to think we need a funny forum when we don't. Therefore please cease. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
I was minding my own business loser, when you sought me out. It is you thinking about me.

You fancy yourself some "beloved" troll. But yes, I'm thinking of you. You wanted me, that is why you sought me out. Now you have me loser. Will your sock puppet be joining us?

You can't embarrass me, you can't scare me, you can't tire me, and you can't outthink me. All you can do is trot out your tired insults, (faggot/retard/stupid) that are based on how you feel.

I have objective faults of your personality. You call yourself a moron troll. You have been banned 9 consecutive times. You bragged about your weekly stupid. You loser, are a documented idiot.

How dense does a person have to be to be banned 9 times? It was deliberate you say? That only makes you more of a moron troll.

And stupidly, you think the lemmings goading you on to greater heights of stupidity think of you as "beloved". You think trolling give you a great reputation.

So trot out your lame opinions, I have facts of your stupidity. Documentation of your moron trolling. Your ignorance is not just my opinion, it is hard fact 9 times over.

Can the class say loser?

I thought it could.

Imabench
Imabench
I was minding my own business loser, when you sought me out. It is you thinking about me
Pointing out your retardation in a single forum is not 'thinking about you' unless your stupidity is the single most defining feature about you as a person, which most people who interact with you seem to believe. 

If I were to follow you around on a sad little crusade picking a fight with you at 2 o'clock in the morning at every opportunity, that would qualify as thinking about you. Reality is that you only ever think of me, whereas to me you're just whiny little swine to toy with.  

Will your sock puppet be joining us?
Giving up on Hitler comparisons just to move straight to conspiracy theories? Doesnt surprise me that someone as senile as you would fall into that trend. Conspiracy theories define your entire ideology 

You think trolling give you a great reputation
It seems to do so for whatever reason. Its almost like people secretly appreciate when someone does the dirty work in pushing some sort of dipshit like you off the site just because they cant handle someone telling them they are wrong. 

I have facts of your stupidity. Documentation of your moron trolling
Does that documentation go higher than 3? If it does then you might have your numbers wrong, since inability to count is an issue for you XD
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Pointing out your retardation in a single forum is not 'thinking about you
Sure it is. I wasn't thinking about you, so I didn't post to you. But you posted to me and kept doing so. Yet like a troll you want to imply I'm thinking of you.

If I were to follow you around on a sad little crusade picking a fight with you at 2 o'clock
Your mom probably won't let you stay up that late. My time zone is 7 hours different from your loser. If you could check when I post, you could find out where I live.

You think trolling give you a great reputation
It seems to do so for whatever reason.
It didn't loser. People liked to see you make a fool of yourself and get banned. But you aren't at DDO anymore. Here, your weekly stupids are just......stupid. You will not be a troll here.

Its almost like people secretly appreciate when someone does the dirty work in pushing some sort of dipshit like you off the site 
Even if you are deluded enough to think that is your "work", you can do so without being vulgar. Reported.

because they cant handle someone telling them they are wrong. 
You can tell someone they are wrong without being a moron troll.

Does that documentation go higher than 3?
Your sock was wrong. He didn't know of the lag in post number logging.

No matter how much you fight, you will not be a troll here. No indult to me will give you that freedom. You will observe the rules of the board, or you will leave. That is your immediate future.
Imabench
Imabench
Yet like a troll you want to imply I'm thinking of you
Because you do. You think about what I say before you go to bed, and think about what I say when you wake up in the morning. Ive basically become your whole life since you've started this sad little crusade against me, and you're unable to get me out of your head now. 

Even if you are deluded enough to think that is your "work", you can do so without being vulgar. Reported.
Aww, the little baby is crying XD

It's a pretty tell-tale sign of defeat when someone states that they are reporting someone else. And after only just a few days of a flame war you decided to start in the first place. How unsurprisingly pathetic. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Ive basically become your whole life since you've started this sad little crusade against me,
You seek approval and attention, so its no surprise you sooth yourself with delusion. Non-the-less, you will shape up or go. Try to put the focus on anything other than your trolling, and I will keep the spotlight on. You will not troll here.

Aww, the little baby is crying XD
You were still smart enough to cut out your vulgarity. You will not be a troll here loser. 3rd grade taunts will not change that.

It's a pretty tell-tale sign of defeat when someone states that they are reporting someone else.
Or its a sign that they are on a moderated site. Something you can't deal with. You will not be a troll here loser. You will learn that.

And after only just a few days of a flame war you decided to start in the first place. 
Lol. You admitted you started it loser. Are you lying or did you forget?

You think you have some right to troll. Not here. I've noticed you've already cut out the vulgarity. So you can learn. Good.

You want to stay? Leave your beloved troll at home. Bring him here and he gets the bum's rush. Your insults won't change that.

Feel free to be a loser, but you will not be a troll.
Imabench
Imabench
You will not troll here
You have no power here, dumbass XD

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Imabench
You will not troll here
You have no power here, dumbass XD
Unnecessary vulgarity. Reported.

I have more power to stop you being a troll, than you have to be a troll.

Imabench
Imabench
Go ahead and try, you have no power here. Dumbass XD

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Reported.

You have no power either troll. Only you haven't figured that out yet. You think you are still on DDO with the lemmings goading you on to greater trolldom.

You got banned 9 times. I can trust that level of stupidity. You are a sure bet.
Imabench
Imabench

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Imabench
I have more power than you, as evidenced by the fact that I don't need vulgarity.

You actually came to Dart with all your lame credentials from DDO posted to your profile as if being a troll was admirable.

Try what? I don't want you banned, I just want you to stop being a moron troll. And you will stop.
Imabench
Imabench
Did you actually tag the mod in every post of yours??? Lol jesus XD
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Wanted him to see your troll handiwork. He was impressed.

He might pick you for mod now.

ocean
ocean
You don’t need a “funny” forum when you have ethang posting almost everywhere.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ocean
It's a wonder Ethan hasn't been banned yet. Much less 9 times.

Ethan is doing his part to keep up activity on a new site, and the posters to his threads aren't laughing or being trolled, but having good discussions.

But socks are funny.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5
Even after the flamewar has ended, you still cant get a grip and move on

Ocean isnt my mutli the same way that Anne Frank wasn't blind. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Even after the flamewar has ended,
There was no flame war. Just one self named troll acting as a troll. Now your sock is doing just what you did, continuing to troll and claiming that I'm the one who can't "move on".

Ocean isnt my mutli the same way that Anne Frank wasn't blind. 
You mean 9 times over? You will not be allowed to troll through puppetry. But tell them the lie how I was the one who contacted your sock again. They'll believe you.

After all, you do the weekly stupid.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@DebateArt.com
Hey can you kindly inform ethang to stop being a dipshit? Ive left him alone for literally 2 days straight now and all he wants to do is continue turning threads into flamewars as part of his little crusade against me.