Total: 164
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
One more thing: Why do you block me if you're still having a conversation with me? It makes no sense.
Because while, right now, you're paying attention to me and this chat, over time you will come to realise you notice less and less when I reply to you, this will increase the stress on your brain and dissatisfaction and once you associate that with the act of bullying me repetitively, you will become disciplined or stay unhappy in which case I win either way.

Even if you block me back, I win. You are disciplining me for disciplining you; that is something I must endure in order to enact the block function of this website correctly.

PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
You seem to think that I care very much about you blocking me. I honestly don’t. If anything, you blocking me shows that you are extremely insecure and sensitive about what I say to you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am very secure and very sensitive. These are actually due to one another.

I am not insecure, that's not the issue at all. Insecure people don't carry themselves like I do. Insecure people are too afraid to even block. I come straight to you and say 'welcome to the blocklist', that is very secure behaviour.

Much like in computing, privacy and security are often confused for one another. Google Chrome is one of the most secure browsers invented, against malware, phishing etc. It's also one of the least private ones invented in its default settings. TOR browser, based on Firefox, is the single most private browser invented. It is also the single most likely browser you will get brutally conned into trip-links etc and a normal firefox browser with your real IP, history, cookies etc can let slip some things that Chrome never did, even when the site was HTTP and well-designed to extract data from you.

One of the most secure ways to debate online is to do so with your real name attached on a platform where everyone else is forced to be polite or to reveal their own name and face to respond. If you haven't noticed yet, this website is living proof that privacy isn't security.

I am secure against attacks to my ego. I am secure against the way I can be goaded into lowering my security. I am not very private about it, I have no shame in it whatsoever.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Then what reason do you have of blocking me if it isn’t because you are somehow afflicted by what I said? If you were secure against attacks to your ego, then you would not have blocked me to mitigate such “attacks”.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That is my security. The security in a club comes and grabs you by the back of your collar, restrains your arms and throws you on the curb outside. That's their security against you being a bitch in their presence. I block you much the same.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
This still doesn’t answer the question of how “I am being a bitch in your presense”, or how I am “bullying you”. Because if you think that me pointing out your spelling mistake is “bullying”, then you are indeed insecure and can’t handle what I say to/about you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
How about the ridiculous post before you pointed out my spelling error, which was funny as I was the one without the eyes in the analogy but you didn't catch onto that part.

Anyway, out of the last fifteen or whatever posts you made to me or about me, fifteen were negative to me and 0 were neutral. This tells me enough. I don't care if 15 is an exaggeration.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Really I am just posting to keep my thread alive, no one can make 'hot threads' outside of the religion forums, like I can.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Well 3RU7AL has become good at politics forums but that's recent and inconsistent overall.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Two traila park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside...

Guess who's back
Back again
RM's back
Tell a friend

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Castin
Actually this would be the rap I'd want people to listen and understand:

But your song is probably how they see it.
Castin
Castin
You shouldn't take it so hard, they'd all really be bored if you weren't around to poke at.

Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Btw, really like the song.

38 days later

AvoidDeath
Debates: 11
AvoidDeath
hi y'all.