Total: 164
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I frequently volunteer how much of an argumentative a**hole I am.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Ramshutu
ok 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I’m pretty sure RatMan is just another alt-Ramshutu.

I’n pretty sure the only humans on this site are me and Dr.Franklin.  The rest of DART is Russians 

I’m pretty sure crossed is just some bad code.  

Welcome back RM.  I, for one, missed you awfully. 
oromagi
oromagi
Pls like me. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
I get it, the ending was a lie as much as rhw rest of what you typed.
That's why you use the term Ratman, which I already told you I loathe.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@oromagi
I agree, everyone here lives in the Kremlin
oromagi
oromagi
RatMan-

i have an old friend we call “RoadKill” because he killed an old woman driving home from getting his drivers license.  I guess it is awful but only his friends call him that and only a friend would let us call him that.  Nicknames are complicated. RatMan is such a natural, ironic, and resonant condensation of RationalMadman that you must have factored that variation in when choosing the name. I’m still surprised it is not most users default.   

I’d encourage you to embrace the moniker as a term of affection or if affection cannot be bourn then connection. It is certainly not derisive or diminutive.  U may recall I’ve called u RatMan from the first time I wrote u- long before I had any sense of who u were so u can’t really make a case for provocative intent. Just the affection that come from interactions since Jan. Before u left, I told u u should stay.  Now that you’re back I’m saying I missed u & mean it. Yes, these are only the shallow bonds of social media and no, I’m not interested in alliances or plots.  

I just think the site is better when u are here, and less when your not.  That’s all. 
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Ratman is like a ghost pepper, he adds a lot of spice to the site, and most people can't stand it lol
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
that would be a good forum: best simile for RatMan

RatMan is like a Minotaur to which children must be sacrificed

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
yes lol

RatMan is like Jesus if Jesus had an IQ of ∞ + 1
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am blatantly not a truly 'highest IQ of humanity' type of genius but I am an 'extremely higher than normal' one in the tier below that group.

IQ, for those who don't know, is the intelligence to calculate fast and accurately based on very recently gained information. It is nothing more or less than that.

Intelligence has 3 more forms under my thesis of how intelligence works:

They are orderered in what matters the most in life, as in you will find the types 1-4 have a most-least direct correlation between them being high and you surviving and thriving in life.

1) Memory and depth logic-pathing in the storage and pre-prepared utilisation mechanism for later time.
2) Creative use of knowledge, whether recent or long-before in ways that very few other humans, especially those high in the other forms of intelligence, would come up with.
3) The ability to convey ideas well to people who are not intelligent in a way that enables them to take it up as fast and in-depth as those who are intelligent.
4) IQ

The concept of EQ comes under type 2 with type 1 and 4 affecting it and type 3 being one way in which it's expressed.

Being high in IQ is not essential to go far in life at all. Being deep in memory storage capacity and insanely efficient at how you link thoughts and memories to one another to form deep understanding that you readily can assimilate with other ones over and over is the most direct thing that determines success in life. The type-1-geniuses (not like Type1 the DA user, who was only at most a type-2 genius if any) are prone to dislike being fully exposed, especially to any official authorities so would never enjoy being 'tested' for their ingenuity as deception is the number one thing they all excel at.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@PressF4Respect
RatMan is the Gaul Bladder of the site.

- He’s not the heart, and definitely not the brain of the site
- We would actually kinda miss him when he’s gone, though life will go on as normal without him
- He doesn’t serve any clear important purpose.
- You mostly notice him when he gets inflamed and starts acting up.

Gatorade
Debates: 12
Gatorade
-->
@Ramshutu
You are like the eyes of the site, extremely overrated, topped by the kidneys (RM, and Oromagi), and cheap on the black market.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Gatorade
I’m not entirely sure what’s worse, the joke or the fact it was your second attempt.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Ramshutu
I feel like appendix would have been a better organ for the joke
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Ramshutu
The fact you are able to see my deleted comment feels like a breach of my privacy.
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@Gatorade
I didn't read the whole thread but if the comment is deleted, it's gone, nobody can see it, I don't do any kind of soft deletion.
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@DebateArt.com
then how did Ramshutu see it?
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Gatorade
I got two notifications from you - and the earlier one redirected to the First post - indicates it was deleted only to be re-added.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ramshutu is envipus that im an organ of the site. He's the gucci handbag  of the homosexual mods.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Ramshutu is envipus that im an organ of the site. He's the gucci assless chaps  of the homosexual mods.

Fixed
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Gatorade
I mean... the eyes are a lot more important than the kidneys. Lose a kidney (RM), and you're still alive. Lose an eye and you lose half of your vision.  Eyes aren't overrated either. In fact, many people take their eyes for granted. Just ask any blind person.

Also, the fact that you know how much eyes cost on the black market frightens me. 

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
Ramshutu is envipus
I got a good laugh from this. Seriously? You even edited your post, yet envious is still spelled wrong XD 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
I have had enough of your bullying tbph. I have done literally nothing at all to deserve this utter shit from you, you've been at my throat for so long for no reason whatsoever. Get the fuck over yourself and oh yeah:

Welcome to the blocklist.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
Okay then. I'll miss typing "Rat" into the list of receivers, lol.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The rat is one of the only animals other than the fox, ant and fly to thrive in all climates on Earth. In fact what's so unique about rats and flies is that they thrive where others perish, specifically. If I am the rat of the site, then what are you? The pussy chasing my tail, desperate to hurt me?

The irony, though, is that ultimately you're the rats that I socially experiment with. I am not the lab rat, I do not conform more than is necessary. The mods dislike that, the users like you and Ramshutu envy it and the users who hate the norm who have succumbed to the scientists admire it in me.

I am the rat that escaped the lab and chose to come back anyway, because the outside world didn't entertain me enough to leave for good. You're the rat who is so diehard dedicated to being in your cage, drugged up by the mods, that you actually take pride in your sheepthink/.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't "take pride in [my] sheepthink". In fact, I've even argued for things like removing the voting rule which requires two non-FF debates/100 forum post. This is not something the mods would advocate. I don't envy you either. Why should I? You literally believe the Earth is flat. Also, how am I bullying you?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Let me be clear here, you think that me believing that the Earth is flat as opposed to a sphere spinning in the middle of nowhere around a sun even though Jupiter should be pulling it away from the sun and that the moon isn't a spinning ball that always shows only one side of itself to us by magically having the same speed around itself as around us is reason to ignore the entire rest of who I am and my beliefs in order to avoid discussing why you envy me?

Cool. Denial is the first stage. Some stay there forever.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
I don't think "envy" is the right term. More like "pity". 

Let me be clear here, you think that me believing that the Earth is flat as opposed to a sphere spinning in the middle of nowhere around a sun even though Jupiter should be pulling it away from the sun and that the moon isn't a spinning ball that always shows only one side of itself to us by magically having the same speed around itself as around us...
Just because you don't understand a basic concept doesn't mean it's not true. This is the argument from ignorance fallacy.

Cool. Denial is the first stage. Some stay there forever.
It's not denial. Your flat earth beliefs aren't the only thing bad about you.

One more thing: Why do you block me if you're still having a conversation with me? It makes no sense.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Just because you don't understand a basic concept doesn't mean it's not true. This is the argument from ignorance fallacy.

I am not ignorant of NASA's teachings at all, actually. I found that it was the former me, who believed firmly in Round Earth theory and thought that Flat Earthers were morons, who was ignorant and knew barely any of the actual theory in terms of numbers, science etc. 

If you're the non-ignorant one out of the two of us, why don't you actually explain it? I am not interested in becoming a spokesperson or groundbreaker in this. The cover-up is severe and as long as you guys laugh at me, I'm safe from their wrath, because I actually help them out then. If you want to really have a deep chat with me about it, first explain from where you come with regards to flat earth theory.