Total: 164
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman

To those who wronged me, I forgive you. To those I wronged, I wish you well and understand your dislike for me.

For those I didn't wrong but you still detest me, I couldn't care less. For those who do not detest me, want you to understand that my quitting of this website is to do with seeking a more private life. One where I don't need to worry about bullies, authorities or any of that. I am becoming a more cowardly person at a first glance but a happier, stronger one in the long run who actually will do things with my life.

I decided to not do the moon landing debate, it may be so good or so bad and controversial, regardless, that I end up famous for it and that's not the kind of heat I want. Believe the Earth is round, that we landed on the moon, that everything is fine or that everything is not. Make your own mind up, I'm not your guardian or guide in this life.

I wish you all the best, seriously, but I will never ever be returning to this website. This time it's real, this time I have truly and utterly decided to do it and not felt pressured into it by anyone other than myself. I love the time I spent debating, I love that I'm quitting it now, the two are not mutually exclusive.

If you feel like I trolled by accepting debates just to quit, that's fine. I am whatever you say I am, to you as an individual at the very least.

I had an addiction to online debating, a real genuine addiction. It made me toxic, adversarial and a real cunt even to the admin and if I am to change into a person who cares for others and doesn't just 'fight against them to prove them wrong' I needed the losses, I needed the Ramshutus, the bsh1's and everyone involved from the Castins to the bench's to show me along the way just how wrong it all was.

I was completely incorrect about my role in the world and in life and I have finally understood it all. I have issues, I am angry, unhappy and never really got over a depression that I thought I'd gotten over years ago. I need to finally seek a different path in life and this is the time to fully pursue it, no more 'on and off' I know for a fact what my life was and was not meant to be now. I really wish you all the best and hope this becomes one of the best online debating sites.

I genuinely am sorry for what a cunt I've been even just yesterday on the website, I keep being passive-aggressive, aggressive and the cycle continues and it makes everything a lose-lose situations for me and the people I interact with over time as even those I grow close to want to distance themselves from me. I may end up seeking professional help but I doubt it, I think that finally fully dedicating myself to going on a path of agreement and healing will help me. This is not me denouncing debating itself as a bad thing but I do think once you get too into it, it can begin to alter you as a person and make you fight against everyone around you when all they wanted to do was help you.

I am not saying that I regret all my rivalries to be clear, I'm saying I should have been empathetic to my enemies and their victims instead of deciding my role was the one to 'prove them wrong' and 'bring them down'. I am a healer and lover, that was my role all along but what I've been doing in life so far is anything but that. I don't think I will ever fully change now, I've finished developing my personality pretty much and my core being antagonistic and avoidant will never truly change into being passive and agreeable but I do think I can channel it far, far better and become the best at whatever it is I do without needing to fight everyone while doing it.

I hope you all genuinely forget about me over time but given my place on the forum leaderboards and how much people talk about me, I'm sure it will take a few months to fully eradicate my relevance to the site as the rap battling 'raaaaaah I'm the best' guy who really clearly wasn't actually meant to be that great of a debater but I hope eventually you all fully forgive, forget and move on with your lives here and IRL never thinking twice about me.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
sad to see you go. I hope you change your mind.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
Take care dude. Best wishes. 
Club
Debates: 26
Club
Goodbye RationalMadman
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@RationalMadman
Thanks for being a good person

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'm glad you acknowledge your addiction

Will be sad to see you go (i doubt you will leave, you will come back) since more people have gotten under my nerve. Wish you the best in your private life 
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
It was a pleasure knowing you RationalMadman 
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@Ramshutu
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
Please like the first post, so Rational Madman can get his final medal.
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@janesix
@blamonkey
@TheRealNihilist
@oromagi
@Pinkfreud08
Please like the first post, so Rational Madman can get his final medal.
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@David
@bsh1
@Death23
@K_Michael
@PressF4Respect
Please like the first post so Rational Madman can get his final medal, he deserves it.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Gatorade
Needs more than 8. 
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Kikomori
@Alec
@dustryder
@Dr.Franklin
@semperfortis
We should give Rational Madman his final medal.
Gatorade
Gatorade
Please do not report me for spamming, I am trying to do this for a good cause (sharing the post to 25 people, so he can get his final medal)
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Imabench
@Our_Boat_is_Right
@MisterChris
@Patmos
@logicae
Please like the first post, it's his last medal.
Gatorade
Gatorade
That's 25 people, I'm hoping they will do it
Gatorade
Gatorade
Make this on fire
Kikomori
Debates: 4
Kikomori
-->
@Gatorade
What is this?
Our_Boat_is_Right
Debates: 16
Our_Boat_is_Right
-->
@RationalMadman
Best of wishes, I hope you find yourself.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Best of luck to you in whatever you do next.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Have a happy rest-of-your-life. Be the best that you can be. Do hard things and make sure you have few regrets when you're old.
You spiced things up around here and so it's a shame to see you leave. But I understand where you're coming from, I think.
Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave"

- Face/Off

Anyone from DDO will get the reference

semperfortis
Debates: 15
semperfortis
Good luck.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Adios amigo.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Good luck
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
now there's no one who can contest my forum leaderboard spot, mopac just disappeared, RM is gone and disgusted is banned for a month
Gatorade
Gatorade
-->
@Dr.Franklin
lol
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
I will miss you a lot.