Author: ebuc

Total: 93
Christen
Debates: 5
Christen
-->
@ebuc
You will only remain in denial lies
Well you're making wild accusations about Trump without giving any citations or evidence to back it up, so of course I am going to be in denial about it.

no matter how many truths are presented to you. Sad :--(
The only things you're presenting to me are insults, hostility, and hate. No evidence. No citations. No testimonies.

How to you prove rapes that happened years ago?
Oh, so you're admitting that you have no evidence that Trump raped anyone? Okay.

Just look at other behaviors we know happened because we know Trump paid off the women to remain quiet.
Which women did he pay off to remain quiet????

Also, anyone who DOES happen to get raped by someone, whether it's Trump or someone else, SHOULD report it, not remain quiet, even for money. If you don't report wrongdoings inflicted on you and you just let the bad guy get away freely then it's ultimately your fault and not the perpetrator and you deserved it. It's one thing if you report it but the authorities fail to catch the bad guy or find any evidence to convict him, but you should at least try to do something.

This was front page a year or more ago
The front page of what?? YouTube? Wikipedia? Buzzfeed? Wall Street Journal? Westboro Baptist Church? Fake news CNN? EventHubs???

How hard is it to give citations for these things?
dustryder
dustryder
-->
@Christen
Are you genuinely unaware of the events that ebuc is referring to or are you aware of the events that ebuc is referring to, but holding him to his burden of proof?

Christen
Christen
-->
@dustryder
I would say both.

I'm aware that Trump isn't perfect and has made mistakes in his life, like saying some things that people don't like, but he apologized for what was said in the access hollywood tape and is trying to make up for it.

At the same time, ebuc isn't giving any citations or evidence to show that Trump raped anyone. When I ask him to do so, he instead throws insults and me and others.

Something that I think you should know is that, I never learned about Donald Trump nor heard about him until 2015-2016 so I wouldn't know what good or bad things he did in the past. Prior to that, I was never really into politics or news. I never cared that Barack Obama was president at the time and I wasn't concerned with who my next president would be since it just wasn't interesting to me.

I was still in high school at the time, and one of my teachers randomly asked me "Are you gonna vote for Donald Trump in 2016?" I asked "Who's Donald Trump?" He said "Donald Trump is going to try to become president so he can make America great again and I'm gonna vote for him! You should learn more about him."

I did just that. I learned about Trump and talked to various people. I started getting more and more into politics. I heard many mixed opinions about Donald Trump, one of which was the classic claim that he was a racist. It was then that I decided to see if Donald Trump would really make America great again.

I got to know Donald Trump even more by listening to some of his speeches and by watching the 2016 presidential debates. This allowed me to hear both his side and Hillary's side of things, and then, after thinking about it carefully, I ultimately chose to support Trump over Hillary. That's what debates are all about. You listen to both sides and ultimately decide for youself who you agree with more.

Fast-forward to 2019, and I can tell I made the right choice. https://www.promiseskept.com/achievement/overview/immigration/#