Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
There's something with you and automatically jumping to the AR-15 as if it were an argument point. He doesn't seem to have mentioned the AR-15 in this thread. I didn't mention the AR-15 in the previous thread related to guns and yet you've brought it up in both topics as if it were in any way relevant. It's quite odd
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@dustryder
I've talked with him, many, many times even when he went by other names, history, in this case repeats itself, I was being proactive and cutting to the chase.  That's why he didn't point that out as you did, because he knew it too.
Christen
Christen
-->
@ebuc
I don't get it. What exactly are you so upset about?

Like TheDreadPirateRoberts said, he was Chosen to be our president over Hillary Clinton.

All of the previous 44 presidents were also "Chosen Ones" so what's the problem with Trump being a chosen one too?

Are you just mad that your favorite candidate lost the 2016 election?

What's with you referring to me and anyone else who supports Donald Trump as "trumpist cult followers" anyways? I chose to support Donald Trump because he is improving the country, cutting down on illegal immigration, and bringing jobs. Nobody paid/bribed me to support him, and I surely don't need a cult for that either.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Christen
TDS is for real, an irrational, uncontrollable affliction for many
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I've talked with him, many, many times even when he went by other names, history, in this case repeats itself, I was being proactive and cutting to the chase.  That's why he didn't point that out as you did, because he knew it too.
Ive only had one other indentity in this forum Mustardness, and when I had problems I had Bsh1 remove it.

Even as Mustardeness I dont ever recall using the word AR-15 so I think your creating a false memory.  I understand how that happens with many differrent conversations with many differrent people. Sorry DP but I think your confusing me with someone else.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Christen
...I chose to support Donald Trump because he is improving the country,...
I think I stopped addressing you recently because of this type of above nonsense. Your the typical confused, Trump cult follower of racist bigoted, white nationalistic supremacism and malignant narcissism that is abhorrent to democracy.

You dont know men and have no idea when I am mad.  More delusion from a Trumpist cult follower. Sad :--( )--: daS

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ebuc
that's true, if you say I have you confused with someone else I believe you, sorry about that.
TheAtheist
Debates: 36
TheAtheist
-->
@ebuc
Is insulting people the only thing you are capable of?
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Christen

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Death23
Yes, Trump was chosen by a minority of USA peoples, ---white racist nationalistic supremacist bigoted cult followers--- along with Putin and Moscow Mitch and immoral evangelicals.

We have a false prophet as USA president and the Chinese Flaun Gong whites see this false prophet as they coming rapture and apocalyspe

These people eat 100's of lies everyday before breakfest and will eat alive for there breakfest who do not cow tow to their belief in lies.

Humans, cant live with them and...well actually Earth maybe can live with out them GO figure

Christen
Christen
-->
@ebuc
Yes, Trump was chosen by a minority of USA peoples, ---white racist nationalistic supremacist bigoted cult followers--- along with Putin and Moscow Mitch and immoral evangelicals.
Trump was chosen by members of the electoral college. He got 304 electoral college votes while Hillary got only 227. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election

Without the electoral college, New York and California would decide every election. Smaller states like Wyoming wouldn't really get much of a say.

We have a false prophet as USA president and the Chinese Flaun Gong whites see this false prophet as they coming rapture and apocalyspe

These people eat 100's of lies everyday before breakfest and will eat alive for there breakfest who do not cow tow to their belief in lies.

Humans, cant live with them and...well actually Earth maybe can live with out them GO figure
Ugh, it looks like TheAtheist was right. Insulting people really is the only thing you're capable of.

It's funny because, by acting like this, you're actually helping Donald Trump get re-elected in 2020 without even realizing it.

This is because, if you expect to convince anyone who supports Donald Trump to stop supporting Donald Trump, acting wildly unprofessional as well as calling them names and accusing them of eating "100's of lies everyday" is NOT how you do it.

Hillary even called us Trump supporters "a basket of deplorables". https://www.huffpost.com/entry/clinton-trump-deplorables-2016-election_n_59b53bc2e4b0354e44126979
It was unprofessional and unnecessary. It would have been better if she simply said that people who support Donald Trump should support someone else, or that people who support Donald Trump are making a mistake by choosing to support him.... but she just called us "deplorables" and yet she still wants to "be president for all Americans" despite being hostile and disrespectful to said Americans, by name calling.

I try to convince people to support Donald Trump by leading by example and explaining the good things that Donald Trump does and/or is trying to do, not by name calling. I try to convince people not to support Bernie Sanders by explaining why his ideologies are flawed, and by educating those people to the best of my ability, not by acting immature and angry.

Even if I fail to convince them, I still give them the utmost respect they deserve.

You can't persuade people to join your side and/or support your cause by verbally attacking them.

By being mean to them, you discourage them more and more from joining your side, so they then join the other side instead.

Imagine if I got into a debate with someone and I told all the voters "hey don't vote for my opponent cause he a completely stupid retarded racist idiot hehehe you need vote for me instead cause I'm a million times smarter and superior and if you don't vote for me then you are also a completely stupid retarded racist idiot and anyone who doesn't vote for me is also a completely stupid retarded racist idiot so you all better vote for me!"
Not only would that would be poor conduct, but they would vote AGAINST me instead of FOR me, simply because I verbally attack the opponent and attack the very voters who I wanted to vote for me. That's kind of exactly what Hillary did. She just verbally attacks Trump and/or his supporters, and expects them all to vote for her, only for it to backfire on her. It's the same thing here.

Gotta show respect to those who you want on your side. If you don't, you're simply helping the other side. You're helping Donald Trump.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Christen
Yep. 

The U.S. Presidential Election system, is somewhat undemocratic.

What's wrong with one person one vote?

How else can you truly know the majority will of the people.

After all, a President is supposed to represent the whole Nation.
Christen
Christen
-->
@zedvictor4
Large states like New York and California would decide every election if we went the "one person one vote" route. Small states like Wyoming wouldn't really have a say in who wins the election.

This is an article that talks about the electoral college in more detail: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/385525-think-we-should-do-away-with-the-electoral-college-think-again

the College doesn’t reflect one-man-one-vote. Well, it wasn’t designed to. The College is a blend of the pure democracy of the U.S. House, with one elector per U.S. representative, each of whom represents about 750,000 Americans today, and our federal system, with one elector for each of the two U.S. senators from each state (plus three for the District of Columbia).
We are both a democracy and a federation of states. The Electoral College was designed specifically to prevent the tyranny of big states over small states, as was the U.S. Senate, which affords all states, large and small, equal representation. If we do away with the Electoral College, we might as well do away with the Senate.
In 2016, the Electoral College worked precisely as intended. It prevented Hillary Clinton’s 6-million-vote victory in California and New York from cancelling her 3-million-vote loss in the 48 other states.
The second knock on the Electoral College is that voters in most states feel their votes don’t matter, that the entire contest is waged in a handful of swing or “battleground” states.
Yet, if we did away with the Electoral College in favor of the national popular vote, the election would still be decided in a handful of states — populous states such as California and New York. Even though both of those states are deep blue, the GOP candidate would still fish in their waters, because swinging 1 or 2 percent into the red column would be worth more than swinging 1 to 2 percent in a smaller state. Voters in small states, such as Connecticut, would be permanently and completely disenfranchised.
Moreover, candidates would campaign in big media markets (which, of course, are in big states) in order to reach as many potential voters as efficiently as possible. This would favor media personalities and celluloid campaigns. Candidates would never have to meet voters one-on-one, as they do currently in small swing states.
If we took the "one person one vote" path, then it would actually be harder for the president "to represent the whole Nation" because the candidate could simply try to win as many voters an possible in the large states, while ignoring the small states. With the electoral college, you can't really do that. With the electoral college, winning small states is just as important as winning large states. If a place like California has like a trillion people, but all the other states have only a couple thousand people, a candidate could just concentrate on California to get the most votes and forget the rest of the population. With the electoral college, the small states will have just as much power as the large states, so candidates have to work harder to appeal to all of these states.
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
-->
@Christen
It isnt about the size of the state, but how much of its populations live in cities. 

Rural new york and california are Republican. 
Urban Texas is democratic.

Removing the electoral system (college is the group of electors that do the real vote) would allow cities to rule over country. The state wouldnt matter. Although i think that the idea that we are a union of states as opposed to the United States is an archiac one that needs to be discarded.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE POLITICIANS, NOT JOIN THEM! BRING BALANCE TO THE RIGHT WING, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

You were my candidate, Donald. I loved you...

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Christen
Christen--you need to place you ego and immaturity to the side and actually address what I stated in #71.

Thett---YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Thett, read #71 when you want to gain some maturity and place your ego to the side.

Both of you need to address the truth, Trump is psychotic, malignant narcissist, racist, bigoted, white nationalistic supremacist who not only thinks it is ok to grab women strangers by their crotch, and repeated  lie about his payoffs to keep women quiet about his infidelities and those many women who have accused of him of rape.

Lets see, what other truths of immorality have I forgotten to mention about Trump?

More lies to USA peoples than any other president ever.

Made the swamp of corruption and self interest greater, not lesser.

Surrounded himself with worst not best people, and those few that were good bow-out of their own accord when they fianally saw the attempts to steer Trump in a moral direction were not working.

More turnover in this adminstration than any president ever.

More vacancies in his adminstration than any other because most do not want to get near this immoral disaster.

OMG, what else am I forgetting about this most immoral president ever?

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@thett3
@Christen
@ebuc
More lies to USA peoples than any other president ever.
Okay, how exactly do you deduce this?  I'm interested in "weapons of mass destruction" "you can keep your plan" "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" or when someone makes up stories and such.  Most of Donald Trump's one liners are narcissistic interpretations that benefit him ie "alternate facts" or he watches some news story and spouts out some BS in relation to it, and apparently he doesn't think twice about what he posts on social media.  Is Donald Trump more dishonest about his agenda then past pesidents?  

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Snoopy
Okay, how exactly do you deduce this? 
Educate myself vi TV and internet etc

I'm interested in "weapons of mass destruction" "you can keep your plan" "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" or when someone makes up stories and such.  Most of Donald Trump's one liners are narcissistic interpretations that benefit him ie "alternate facts" or he watches some news story and spouts out some BS in relation to it, and apparently he doesn't think twice about what he posts on social media.  Is Donald Trump more dishonest about his agenda then past pesidents?

See message #77 and #71 amongest many in this forum on this issue. I can understand someones ignorance on this issue. Denial is just ego mental blockage to truth.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Snoopy
Trump does lie, a lot—but like you said it’s typically small stuff where the truth hurts his ego (“my inauguration was the biggest in history” “I won one of the biggest landslides in history”)

Past Presidents were a lot more polished so they lied less, but it was often about bigger things. “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan”, WMDs in Iraq, “Read my lips: no new taxes!” Etc

I wouldn’t say he is more or less dishonest than past presidents, I think it’s just different. Like for most things about him his behavior is way more obnoxious than your typical politician but ultimately more admirable (in my opinion)—though still bad. 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ebuc
One of the deciding factors in my decision not to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 was his disgusting appeals to fear mongering among Christians.  Really an appeal to fear is a backhanded insult to the people he was trying to court if you understand Christianity.  Perhaps the lowest point for me was when he basically said he was Pro-Life so he would pick a supreme court justice who would overturn Roe v Wade. I couldn't swallow the prospect of having a president normalizing the polarization of the courts painting groups of Christians as ideologues willing to pack the courts for 4 years.  Normally if anything I would hope we could count on Republicans to side with the Rule of Law.

Beside that point, I think Roe v Wade was made in such a manner that it would be increasingly less obstructive over the years, and that process naturally gets abused enough by politicians as it is.  To go as far as he was saying could take a constitutional amendment.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Christen
Yep.

But as I stated, the President is representative of all people in all States. So the size and population of individual States is irrelevant.

A nationwide, one person one vote system would give the fairest and truest democratic decision.

Do you live in the United States of America or the Ununited Sates of America?

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@zedvictor4
Most people will not have voted for the person selected to be president even on a year with high turnout.  The president is ultimately decided by the electoral college of the United States, and there is nothing unfair about that process.

The governor of each state is decided by popular vote.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Snoopy
Yep. 

Undemocratic.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Snoopy
Though I live in the U.K. Where we have the Monarchy whether we like it or not.

How's that for non-democracy.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@zedvictor4
The reason most people will not have voted for the person has not to do with the electoral college, but the nature of elections.  Only a minority of people may actually consent, even if a majority of the votes are counted in someone's favor.  There's no such thing as the "will of the majority", which would probably be awful if it were assumed, mobocracy.
Christen
Christen
-->
@ebuc
Christen--you need to place you ego and immaturity to the side and actually address what I stated

I did, and so did zedvictor4, Snoopy, thett3, TheAtheist, and few others.

Trump is psychotic, malignant narcissist, racist, bigoted, white nationalistic supremacist

He can't be psychotic if he isn't on drugs or isn't having any kind of mental breakdown or temper tantrum.

What exactly did he say that indicated that he was a malignant narcissist?

Which race is he racist towards, and how is he racist? What did he say that makes him a racist?

What evidence is there that he is a bigoted white nationalistic supremacist? Does white nationalist supremacy even exist? Is it even real?
It looks like people these days just blame their problems on white nationalism instead of figuring out how to deal with them. Then they try to use groups like Black Lives Matter to make whites look bad and make it seem as if this imgainary monster called white nationalism supremacism is the reason behind many of our problems today, as explained by DarthVader1 https://www.debateart.com/debates/955/black-lives-matter-brainwashes-peoples-minds-to-make-them-hate-whites

who not only thinks it is ok to grab women strangers by their crotch,

He doesn't think this. It was all locker room talk. He apologized for it too in the second 2016 presidential debate. It was just a harmless joke.

and repeated  lie about his payoffs to keep women quiet about his infidelities

What payoffs did he lie about, and which woman is he keeping quiet?

and those many women who have accused of him of rape

but aren't these just accusations? Have any of them accusations been confirmed, verified, and proven by investigators? Has any DNA evidence been found to prove that Trump carried out these acts of rape?

Made the swamp of corruption and self interest greater, not lesser.

Could you define "swamp of corruption and self interest"? How does corruption exist in a swamp?

Surrounded himself with worst not best people

What constitutes "worst" people? Is it someone who commits a murder? Someone who carries out a terrorist attack?
What constitues "best" people? Is it someone who is perfect like the Christian God? Is it someone who everyone loves and agrees with?

and those few that were good bow-out of their own accord when they fianally saw the attempts to steer Trump in a moral direction were not working.

First of all, how do you define "a moral direction"? Secondly, I'm pretty sure Trump knows what he's doing and does not need any kind of steering or hand-holdinga He is mainly trying to focus on securing the border and cracking down on illegal immigration, which is something that even democrats like Barack Obama supported years ago but never bothered to actually address. Trump wasn't joking when he said that many of these people were all-talk and no action.

More turnover in this adminstration than any president ever.

More vacancies in his adminstration than any other because most do not want to get near this immoral disaster.

How does this make Trump a bad person?

OMG, what else am I forgetting about this most immoral president ever?

I don't know. Maybe you're forgetting that you're helping him get re-elected without realizing it, as i've explained in my other comment.

Maybe you're forgetting that you haven't given any evidence to back up any of your claims; others had to do it for you.

Maybe your forgetting that just about all of the previous presidents, including Barack Obama and George Bush, have lied too in their lives. I don't see you criticizing them for it though. Only Trump.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Christen
He doesn't think this. It was all locker room talk. He apologized for it too in the second 2016 presidential debate. It was just a harmless joke.
OMG, this is and all white natiionlistic supremacist answer to all of  Trumps immoral actions just says its a joke.

Your just like all of his white nationalistic supremacist supporters, living in fantasy world of immoral lies, denial and deceit

What payoffs did he lie about, and which woman is he keeping quiet?
I'm not going to play your ignorance of truths that have been in the news over last 3 years. Sad :--(
You will only remain in denial lies no matter how many truths are presented to you. Sad :--(

but aren't these just accusations? Have any of them accusations been confirmed, verified, and proven by investigators? Has any DNA evidence been found to prove that Trump carried out these acts of rape?
How to you prove rapes that happened years ago? Just look at other behaviors we know happened because we know Trump paid off the women to remain quiet.  This was front page a year or more ago but your ego and white, nationalistic supremacist attitude keeps bliind to truth no matter who or how many times it is presented to you.

YOur like the ape with hands over eyes, ears and mouth ergo spineless  lacking courage.

Could you define "swamp of corruption and self interest"? How does corruption exist in a swamp?
OMG, more ignorance of truth. See my Surrounded with on the best{worst} people thread.  This the most deep in the swamp of abuse of any white house adminstration ever. All of the best people left of their own accord, and some were fired by Trump because not loyal to this authoratrian acting king. Sad :--(

What constitutes "worst" people? Is it someone who commits a murder? Someone who carries out a terrorist attack?
What constitues "best" people? Is it someone who is perfect like the Christian God? Is it someone who everyone loves and agrees with?and those few that were good bow-out of their own accord when they fianally saw the attempts to steer Trump in a moral direction were not working.
NOt going to play your ignorance game, Your not interested in truth.

First of all, how do you define "a moral direction"? Secondly, I'm pretty sure Trump knows what he's doing and does not need any kind of steering or hand-holdinga He is mainly trying to focus on securing the border and cracking down on illegal immigration, which is something that even democrats like Barack Obama supported years ago but never bothered to actually address. Trump wasn't joking when he said that many of these people were all-talk and no action.
More mind games from the ignorant and spinless.

How does this make Trump a bad person?
OMG,  how does it make him a good person.  He cant fill many positions --and especillu with best people--- cause most are afraid of this immmoral autjhortarian turning on them. Sad :--(

Maybe your forgetting that just about all of the previous presidents, including Barack Obama and George Bush, have lied too in their lives. I don't see you criticizing them for it though. Only Trump.
YOur not interested in truth ergo it is a waste of my time and effort to ever respond to your mind games of ignorance to the many truths about Trump and his supporters like you. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ebuc
How is it diverse to fuck each others races out of existence until we become one race?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Wylted
How is it diverse to fuck each others races out of existence until we become one race?
You dont seem to know that all bioloigcal diversity is a resultant of sex.

If you want to expand your mind on this subject then do internet search for bioloigal diversity or origins of biological diversity.

Do you know there exist some species of animal that only have one sex, and that these species are all female and reproduce exact clones of themselves?

Diversity is what allows for some species to be immune to biological or viral infection while others die from those same infections.